Author Topic: Buddyhunter1's Roulette II: Electric Boogaloo - IT'S OVER!  (Read 17205 times)

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Re: Buddyhunter1's Roulette II: Electric Boogaloo - ROUND 4, FIGHT!
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2015, 11:32:20 AM »
---ROUND 3 RESULTS---

1st Place: Shadow Ninja 2.0
Beach House - Myth

This song was a pretty obvious choice for first place this round, as not only was it probably the best in terms of quality, it was also by far the most atmospheric. Musically, it's an incredibly dreamy, accessible shoegaze / dream pop song. It's driven by a main guitar line that is incredibly beautiful. The chord progression and tone / effects work perfectly to create an atmosphere that's calm and peaceful, but at the same time kind of bleak and melancholy. Peacefulness surrounded by destruction, as someone in the comments eloquently put it. The chorus is fantastic as well, and is made more impactful by the change in chord progression and vocal melody. The soft vocals work perfectly, and the guitar solo that closes the song is beautiful as well, even though it mostly just copies the main vocal line, which is usually a no-no. It works in this context though. Beautiful song; by far the best thing you've sent so far, and a perfect choice for this round.

2nd Place: Dr. DTVT
Amorphis - Silent Waters

I got two submissions this round from bands I had already received in my first roulette (three if Sacul had sent me an Ulver song that senecadawg hadn't sent last roulette :lol), and this was one of them. The Amorphis song I got in my first roulette was Sampo, which did quite well, and this track's just as good. It's a bit heavy, but it's definitely atmospheric enough. The acoustic guitar and piano that are almost always hanging out in the background add a lot of texture, and the vocal and piano melodies carry the song quite well. The chorus is where the song really gets into gear; it's got an awesome wall of sound and a powerful melody that really pumps me up. I'd also say it's the most atmospheric part of the song despite also being the loudest; it really conjures up some vivid mental images. I should probably check these guys out some time… any recommendations for a full album?

3rd Place: Evermind
Phideaux - Micro Softdeathstar

Looks like the third time's the charm for you! This song is really interesting… while you could certainly classify it as progressive rock, it doesn't really sound like much progressive rock I've heard before. The instrumentation is largely responsible for this, with a heavy focus on violin and piano that creates a unique, very cinematic sound. It actually took me a few listens to realize that there's barely any guitar in this song. There's some here and there, but it's almost always in the background, which is a nice change of pace. The song takes a little while to really get going, but when the rhythm shifts to 6/4 about five minutes in and that powerful, dramatic violin melody kicks in, things really get into gear and don't let up for the rest of the song. The vocal melodies are very well-written, and the female backup vocals really enhance them when they are present. I also really like the section about seven and a half minutes in where the tempo changes. This song goes through a lot of different sections while still feeling very cohesive; I used this word already when describing the sound, but I can best sum up this song as "cinematic". It really feels like a journey throughout lots of different acts and dramatic moods. Unique sound, strong songwriting… what's not to like? Good job. :)

4th Place: mikemangioy
Frost* - Hyperventilate

This is the other song this round I was referring to in Dr. DTVT's write-up, as last roulette I received Welcome To Nowhere by these guys. This song has a somewhat-similar sound, but it's an instrumental. It starts out with a fantastic buildup; the main piano melody is quite nice, and the moment when the full band kicks in during it is awesome. I wouldn't call this song super atmospheric, though some of the calm sections with acoustic guitar and piano certainly are, particularly the first break around three minutes in and the final one before the last reprise of the main melody. While I like this song, it has a bit of trouble holding my interest throughout. Instrumentals usually have a harder time with this for me, and I've found myself zoning out around three quarters into this song nearly every time I listen to it. I think it certainly could have used a bit of trimming down, but that's just me. I'm also not a huge fan of some of the heavier, proggier sections, in particular that crazy section that comes after the main melody each time. Pretty good song overall; not fantastic but certainly not bad either. I know I ranked this at the bottom of your personal rankings, but it's pretty much tied with your Round 1 submission, for what it's worth.

5th Place: senecadawg2
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

This was a nice song to listen to. Like you said, it's very dreamy sounding, and the singer's voice is really nice. The calm instrumentation and vocals create a very soothing mood; quite pretty, and somewhat romantic, even. While I enjoy this song for what it is, I didn't end up getting quite as immersed into it as you seem to be. That might be partly due to Shadow Ninja also sending a dreamy, ethereal-sounding pop song, which ended up clicking with me way more than this one did. Still, I can definitely see why you love this song so much.

6th Place: Sacul
Dead Can Dance - Children Of The Sun

Sorry you couldn't send Eos this round, man. :lol This song is a bit similar in that it's also a somewhat dark, ambient song with some world music influence. Sadly, it's not as good, in my opinion. The instrumentation is okay; while it is immersive and captures the atmosphere the song's trying to convey quite well, it comes across as a bit bland and dry-sounding to me, for whatever reason. I suppose it's just a matter of the song being atmospheric, but the atmosphere just not being that desirable for me. It also feels a bit drawn out at seven and a half minutes. While it does introduce new instruments and melodies every now and then, I think it would have been better if it were a bit shorter. I also don't really like the vocals or the lyrics. I hardly ever comment on the quality of lyrics, but these just feel way too plainly-stated, and there's also a line from humpty dumpty in there, which is just plain weird. :lol But yeah… this one didn't really do it for me, unfortunately.

7th Place: Scorpion
Portishead - Glory Box

I appreciate you sending me something quite different this round, but yeah, it didn't really end up paying off. This is classified as trip-hop apparently, and it does have a distinct atmosphere to it. It's very smooth and sultry-sounding, but at the same time it's a bit eerie. It's very dark and empty sounding, really giving me that quiet, middle of the night vibe. The vocals are decent, and the guitar solo in the middle of the song is nice. The main problem I have with this song is that it's way too repetitive. I get that having a consistent, looping beat is standard fare for a lot of hip hop, but I really could have used some variety in the instrumentation throughout. This sound does have a nice atmosphere to it, but I can only really see myself enjoying it if I were in a really specific mood.

8th Place: Lucien
Mad King Corduroy - Ice Fields

Here we have an ambient piece that relies exclusively on what I believe are violin and flute mellotrons, with a delay effect on the latter. Either that or really low-quality violin and flute samples. While the mellotron is an incredibly atmospheric instrument, I don't think it can really carry a whole song on its own, especially if that song is ten and a half minutes. Yeah, this is a very long song, and I've never been able to sit through the entire thing. Not like you really need to though; as it's just the same instruments doing practically the same thing for the entire duration, and I feel like the song copies and pastes sections on multiple occasions. It's somewhat atmospheric and I could see it maybe working as background music, but this is definitely not something I'd enjoy on its own.

Artists banned this round: Amorphis, Beach House

THE SCORE SO FAR:
senecadawg2: 24
mikemangioy: 22
Dr. DTVT: 22
Evermind: 21
Scorpion: 20
Shadow Ninja 2.0: 19
Sacul: 18
Lucien: 10

The rankings are staying pretty close! (With one outlier, but hey). How will things be shaken up next time?
Round 4 is an OPEN round. Take what you've learned so far and send me something awesome! Or take a risk, it's up to you.

Just as a heads-up, I'm starting my summer job tomorrow. Thankfully I got a good chunk of the roulette done beforehand, but just be aware that the pace may not be quite as fast from here on out. I'm aiming for a consistent one round per week, hopefully. Thank you for understanding.
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2015, 11:35:44 AM »
Shit, now I have expectations to live up to. :lol  Glad you liked it though, that's one of my favorite songs! I'd recommend checking the whole Bloom album if you want more.

Will send soon.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2015, 11:40:54 AM »
Oh not again :lol.

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2015, 11:48:58 AM »
Ah, I hoped to beat Mason in this round, that would've been kind of ironic. But anyway, glad you liked it! My chances at winning suddenly aren't so far fetched!

Will send something tomorrow.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2015, 12:23:08 PM »
I would not have been upset losing to Phideaux.  Guess I won't be going down that road later this roulette.

As for Amorphis albums, I would recommend starting with Eclipse, Skyforger, or Silent Waters.  All three of those have the current singer, and would be better starting points than their last two albums.  Their last album was the most experimental one with Joutsen singing.

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2015, 12:31:16 PM »
Yeah, can't thank you enough for this one. Love this guy's work, both Number Seven and Doomsday Afternoon are fantastic indeed.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2015, 12:37:16 PM »
That's feels fair and reasonable.

I'll send the next round soon.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline mikemangioy

• do feel free to spool through.
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2015, 12:55:08 PM »
Oh, so it wasn't that bad  :lol
Because Mike is better than Mike

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2015, 01:31:47 PM »
Yeah, can't thank you enough for this one. Love this guy's work, both Number Seven and Doomsday Afternoon are fantastic indeed.

Oh yeah...so really I got second and third place.  Give me his points!

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2015, 01:59:30 PM »

Oh yeah...so really I got second and third place.  Give me his points!

THE SCORE SO FAR:
Dr. DTVT: 30
senecadawg2: 24
mikemangioy: 22
Scorpion: 20
Shadow Ninja 2.0: 19
Sacul: 18
Evermind: 13
Lucien: 10
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/

Offline Lucien

• James 5:1-5
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2015, 03:27:17 PM »
might as well drop out now  :lol
"Kind of a stupid game, isn't it?" - Calvin

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2015, 03:32:51 PM »
might as well drop out now  :lol

If you get like 1st or 2nd place for the rest of the roulette you could still win. :lol

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2015, 03:50:58 PM »
The song I want to send is on youtube, but the quality is so bad it really detracts from the song.  I used to send it on grooveshark, but they are kaput now.  Not on Spotify or Google play either...what are my options?

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2015, 04:32:57 PM »
No bandcamp either?
You could email an mp3 to me. Or PM me the artist and song name and I'll see if I can find it.

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2015, 06:47:54 AM »
Sent more progressive rock.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2015, 08:33:58 AM »
The song I want to send is on youtube, but the quality is so bad it really detracts from the song.  I used to send it on grooveshark, but they are kaput now.  Not on Spotify or Google play either...what are my options?

Take the round off

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2015, 10:00:23 AM »
Sent some djent.

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2015, 07:03:14 PM »
Got everyone for this round. Like I said earlier, don't expect the results to come as quickly from here on out. I'll keep you all posted, though.

Some good stuff this round, for sure!

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2015, 06:07:45 PM »
Results by the end of Friday. I've got the rankings pretty much finalized, I'm just waiting until I have a bit more free time to do all the write-ups.

Anyways, time for the tease!

senecadawg2
1: Kauan - Aiden Laulu
2: Headspace - Invasion
3: ???
4: Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

Sacul
1: David Maxim Micic - Smile
2: ???
3: Refused - New Noise
4: Dead Can Dance - Children Of The Sun

Evermind
1: ???
2: Phideaux - Micro Softdeathstar
3: Beyond The Bridge - The Call
4: Need - Symmetrape

Scorpion
1: Alkaloid - Cthulhu
3: Kalmah - Rust Never Sleeps
4: Portishead - Glory Box

mikemangioy
1: Nevermore - I, Voyager
3: The Mars Volta - Son Et Lumiere / Intertiatic E.S.P.
4: Frost* - Hyperventilate

Shadow Ninja 2.0
1: Beach House - Myth
2: Mirrorthrone - So Frail
3: The Dillinger Escape Plan - Prancer
4: ???

Lucien
1: ???
2: Igor Stravinski - The Rite Of Spring: Sacrificial Dance
3: Beethoven - Symphony #5, Movement IV
4: Mad King Corduroy - Ice Fields

Dr. DTVT
1: Amorphis - Silent Waters
2: Enslaved - Clouds
3: ???
4: Sigh - Graveward

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2015, 06:10:45 PM »
congrats lucien you did it

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2015, 06:16:34 PM »
That just means its his favorite song of the one's he sent.  I'm guessing Evermind won the round based on those results.

Offline Lucien

« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2015, 06:30:28 PM »

There wasn't really any doubt in my mind :P

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2015, 06:38:00 PM »
Fair enough for me.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2015, 07:38:06 PM »
oh nooooooo

Now if only I could actually remember what I sent. :lol

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2015, 10:35:25 PM »
That just means its his favorite song of the one's he sent.  I'm guessing Evermind won the round based on those results.

I hope so!

:lol

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2015, 05:28:24 PM »
Sorry, I lied.

Tomorrow.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2015, 06:26:33 PM »
 :'(

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Re: Buddyhunter1's Roulette II: Electric Boogaloo - ROUND 5, FIGHT!
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2015, 10:46:40 AM »
---ROUND 4 RESULTS---

1st Place: Evermind
IQ - The Road Of Bones

I see this band sent a lot in roulettes, and if this song is any indication of their quality, I can certainly see why. It starts out very ambient and quiet; the soft synth, strings, and especially the piano create an excellent, spacey atmosphere. The song stays in this vibe for a while, slowly building up by adding new instruments here and there. The xylophone-sounding instrument that comes in every now and then sounds really cool and fits into the atmosphere perfectly. The chorus is also quite good, and after the second one, the song kicks into full gear with distorted guitars and some really dramatic-sounding strings. It's an awesome payoff and a fantastic climax, and the way it retreats back into the ambient sound afterwards to end the song works really well. Great atmosphere in the beginning, great buildup, great payoff… just a great song overall.

2nd Place: Lucien
Blue Man Group - Klein Mandelbrot

I've obviously heard of Blue Man Group before (I even saw one of their shows when I was super young), but I've always thought of them as more of a performance act than musical artists. Thankfully, this song definitely proves me wrong, as it's incredibly well done. I went in expecting a focus on drums and percussion, and they are definitely one of the major elements. They all sound great, with a lot of power and intricate, skillful playing. What I didn't expect as much was the excellent guitar work. Some of the melodies are incredibly memorable, and the choice of effects and style always fits in perfectly. The instrumentation as a whole is solid; all the different instruments work really well with each other and create a sound with a ton of energy and strong dynamics that give the loud parts a ton of power to them. The song has a great flow for the most part, gradually increasing in tempo and energy before dissolving into a quitter break towards the end. The song then builds up to another brief loud section before retreating again, which works well enough, though I think the song could have maybe used a bit of a stronger climax. Other than that though, I have no complaints. As I said in the write-ups for last round, instrumentals usually have to do something special to really pull me in, and that's exactly what this song did. Good job. :)

3rd Place: Scorpion
SikTh - Tupelo

This is probably the weirdest song I've gotten so far. It has a really unique sound and vibe, with a tribal rhythm and a repetitive bassline that carry the song along quite well and create a dark, murky, somewhat unsettling atmosphere. While the song has some buildup to it, and some sections are much louder than others, it overall feels very restrained, constantly building up tension and releasing some of it every now and then, but never going into full-on craziness. The choruses the most climactic parts of the song, but they all end very quickly, retreating the song back into the more moody verses. Still, they're extremely memorable and even catchy, as they've been stuck in my head quite a lot recently. The vocals are definitely the highlight of the song, as they have a ton of variety and range to them. The vocalist does everything from high-pitched screams to really baritone cleans, often switching between styles with the drop of a hat. I especially like the YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHs during the choruses. :lol The one minor drawback to the vocals is that they sound a bit over-the-top and silly at times in contrast to the dark, tense atmosphere of the music, but it's not all that distracting. The main problem I have with the song is its very freeform structure. There's simply way too many verses, and after the umpteenth time the song retreats from the loud chorus back into the quiet verses it feels like the song really isn't going anywhere, just wandering around in the same general area until it feels like stopping. I feel like the song could have used more of a buildup, with a better flow and a bigger payoff, though thinking back on it, that's probably not what the point of the song was. Overall, while this song had its flaws, it's still a great listen and I honestly doubt I'll ever hear anything quite like it ever again, so that's definitely worth something.

4th Place: Sacul
Destiny Potato - Love Song

Well, since your David Maxim Micic submission did quite well, I suppose it made sense to send another song with him on guitar. :lol This song is another good fusion of djent and metal with more poppy and accessible elements, much more directly this time than on Smile. The vocals in particular, minus the background screams, could have easily been taken from a pop song with no metal elements whatsoever. That's not a knock on them or anything, in fact, I think the vocalist is really good, and some of her vocal lines are some of the highlights of the song. The vocal line in the chorus is great and really catchy, and the wordless vocals before the final verse have a ton of power to them. The instrumentation for that section is also great, starting out with clean guitar and a cool bass solo before transitioning into a really climactic and epic progression. The main riff works quite well, though it's not that original sounding or anything. As for the lyrics, there's only one line that really sticks out (anyone who has heard this song once knows exactly what I'm talking about :lol) though I get the feeling that it's bad on purpose and that this song, and the band as a whole, aren't meant to be taken super seriously. Good song, probably not something I'll come back to super often, but an enjoyable listen nonetheless.

5th Place: mikemangioy
Alter Bridge - The Uninvited

This is a pretty cool hard rock song with some really awesome metal influences. While the vocals and the decently-catchy chorus have an accessible rock feel to them, some of the riffs and sections are pretty damn heavy, and it's those parts that are the highlights of the song for me. The main riff is really kickass and has a great, tight rhythm to it, the section after the second chorus is quite dissonant and heavy, and the riff in the prechorus is very memorable and the way it copies the melody of the main keyboard line is really cool. Speaking of which, that creepy keyboard line sounds great; reminds me of something Kevin Moore would write, for whatever reason. Not much more to say about this one; it's just a cool little song that I enjoyed listening to.

6th Place: senecadawg2
Wayfarer - Children Of The Iron Age

Atmospheric black/post metal songs seem to do quite well in this roulette so far, so I certainly can't blame you for sending another submission in that general category. :lol This one has a bit of a heavier focus on the black metal elements, especially when it comes to the distorted guitars. I'll be honest though, I'm not a huge fan of the heavier sections in this song. They just aren't all that interesting, and the constant hazy, dissonant guitar gets really monotonous-sounding after a while. The first three minutes of this song in particular are pretty boring, but thankfully things pick up a bit afterwards. The guitar riff/melody before the clean section is pretty cool, and said clean section is very well done. The acoustic guitars sound great, and the section where the drums quiet down before the full band kicks back in is especially nice. I also like the use of gang vocals on this song; they have a powerful effect when used, especially during the climax. But yeah, overall I found this song a bit lacking and kinda boring. It certainly has some elements I enjoy, but said elements are done much better in other music I'm already familiar with.

7th Place: Dr. DTVT
Ice Age - Perpetual Child

This is a pretty old-school sounding prog rock/metal song that definitely reminds me of some of the big 70s progressive rock bands (especially the keyboards), while still containing some more metal-influenced distorted guitar work. The song has a lot of energy, some great riffs, and some memorable vocal and keyboard lines. The highlights for me would definitely be the chorus and the "lost inside the great divide" sections, both of which are very well done and catchy. The rest of the song is decent, but contains a lot of filler. The song as a whole feels a bit bloated at ten and a half minutes, and I never really found myself looking forward to repeated listens a result. I definitely think it would have benefited from some trimming down; some of the instrumental sections around the middle could have been taken out, and there's one particular riff / verse that gets repeated way too often for my liking (it's the one before the first verse / after the first chorus). Overall, this song was in the same camp as senecadawg's submission this round; I liked parts of it, but as a whole I found it a bit boring and didn't want to listen to it very often.

8th Place: Shadow Ninja 2.0
Justin Cross - Drink The Water

I thought this song was pretty good for what it is. It's a pretty simple folk / country song that could fit right in a soundtrack for an old western movie. The melancholy chord progression and strings do well to create that distinct old west atmosphere, and I can definitely give the song some points for that. I think it's worth mentioning that there seems to be two different versions of this song; the one I heard on Spotify is a bit less stripped-down, with some drums and some added vocal harmonies, and that version, judging from one listen, seems to be the superior one. The additions don't drastically change the song or anything, but I feel like they gave it a bit more substance. Either way, this song is good, but not something that really clicked with me.

Artists banned this round: IQ

THE SCORE SO FAR:
Evermind: 31
senecadawg2: 29
mikemangioy: 28
Scorpion: 28
Dr. DTVT: 26
Sacul: 25
Shadow Ninja 2.0: 22
Lucien: 19

Evermind jumps into first place! Who woulda thought? Senecadawg, Mikemangioy and Scorpion are right behind him though! What will happen next?

Time to bang your head and hail Satan, cuz Round 5 is another HEAVY round. Get sendin'!

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2015, 10:57:30 AM »
nooooo

Thumbs up for Tupelo, though. Also sent.

Offline Lucien

« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2015, 11:07:47 AM »
heheh

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2015, 11:19:22 AM »
Yeah, Destiny Potato are quite ironic - hence their bandname. You should really check that album, is quite accessible and dj0nty.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2015, 02:00:49 PM »
yep that's the IQ song I would send too, it's great
I need to check out more of their albums myself  :lol

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2015, 04:11:11 PM »
I'm obviously glad you're enjoyed it and that I won the round, and yeah, this IQ song is the indication of their material's quality; but I've got to say, this Ice Age song deserved better, because it's awesome.

And I'm in the lead, yeah! Bet it's not for long.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2015, 04:44:43 PM »
IQ is awesome.  No shame loosing to that.

Since you liked his song so much, maybe you should listen to Evermind's opinion on my song too  ;D

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2015, 06:20:45 AM »
I can do better. I'll send soon