Poll

Vote for your least favourite song remaining from Starless & Bible Black.

The Great Deceiver
0 (0%)
Lament
0 (0%)
We'll Let You Know
0 (0%)
The Night Watch
0 (0%)
Trio
1 (100%)
The Mincer
0 (0%)
Starless & Bible Black
0 (0%)
Fracture
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: December 27, 2015, 12:27:06 AM

Author Topic: King Crimson Survivor - Starless & Bible Black - Round One + Update  (Read 524 times)

Offline IDontNotDoThings

Round 1 of the King Crimson Survivor's S&BB division. For those who didn't read the central thread, this survivor works differently to most of the other survivors of this forum, with the first phase dealing with the ranking of each album via the traditional DTF survivor method, & the second based on ordering all (yes, all) of the songs in King Crimson's repitoire, based on the rankings of the first phase. I'll explain that more in depth when we get there, or you could just go over to the central thread. Vote for your least favourite remaining from this album. The one with the most votes will be eliminated.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2h12rKI7r8yZfMq62XfbgSIceonl_klb + https://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=643235

Results last round:
Book Of Saturday - 5
Larks' Tongues In Aspic, Part Two - 0

Book Of Saturday has been eliminated

LTIA - Final Results:
1. Larks' Tongues In Aspic, Part Two
2. Book Of Saturday
3. Larks' Tongues In Aspic, Part One
4. Easy Money
5. Exiles
6. The Talking Drum

You have 24 hours. May the best song win!

Previous Round

Also, an update:
I'm going to be leaving on holidays to somewhere (most likely) without internet access for about a week, so I'm going to be handing the hosting position of the rest of this division (rhymes :P) off to someone who's able to update it daily. If you want to do it, just leave a reply saying you can & I'll PM you the template. I'm not leaving until around midday tomorrow (my timezone is on my profile), so do it before then. Anyway, that's about it. Everyone else, just expect to see this survivor from a different host for a few days until I get back.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 04:30:26 PM by IDontNotDoThings »
ドリームシアターはあまり好きではありませんが、ペンと紙を持っていたので、なんてこった。

Offline Mladen

Re: King Crimson Survivor - Starless & Bible Black - Round One + Update
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 03:32:22 AM »
Only one vote this time around?  :lol

I was waiting for someone to post what they voted for, there are so many average tracks on here I could have gone with. Trio is a fine choice.

Offline IDontNotDoThings

Re: King Crimson Survivor - Starless & Bible Black - Round One + Update
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 02:58:47 AM »
Well... seems like I do have internet access here, I just didn't realise it until now.

Hm...
ドリームシアターはあまり好きではありませんが、ペンと紙を持っていたので、なんてこった。