General > Musicians

DarkLord_Lalinc's band Tangerine Circus releases two albums.

(1/15) > >>

DarkLord_Lalinc:
Howdy, everyone! As some of you might remember, a couple of years ago I posted here an album I recorded with my prog rock band 'Tangerine Circus. Well, that was more like an experiment given it really didn't have the professional-almost-pristine-like quality we were looking for. Well, in the aftermath of releasing my 'Inner' album (for which I will not miss the commercial, you can check out right here: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=42270.0), we decided to re-record all of our material from scratch. We have two albums worthy of material, and after sorting out the problems we had with our vocalist (let's face it, the vocals sucked back then) we stepped up and sang the songs ourselves. It was a long process, getting our vocal shit together, but I think the result was very good.

Without more chitchat, I leave you the soundcloud page where you can listen to the material we've been uploading so far from the first album of the two. As usual with the music I share with you guys, I was not only the keyboardist but the producer and the mixing engineer as well. I hope you enjoy this. :)

https://soundcloud.com/tangerine-circus

We're gonna have iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, etc. links soon available for download. We're releasing the first album (Urania, composed originally in 2009) on the 25th of May, and the second album (The Conspiracy Chronicles, composed originally in 2012) will be released in those platforms the 15th of June or something to that extent.  :D

hefdaddy42:
That's awesome!

I really enjoyed Inner.  I look forward to listening to this too, although I likely won't be able to until this weekend.

DarkLord_Lalinc:
That's awesome, Hef! I'm so glad you're enjoying my musical stuff. I'll be looking forward to your feedback.  :hat

BlackInk:
I listened to some of the soundcloud stuff and it sounds really cool. I'll definetely check out the new releases once they're out!

DarkLord_Lalinc:
Thank you for checking it out! And thanks for the feedback. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version