Author Topic: 425's Roulette v. We crown the skies with our tiara! (Final Results Inside!)  (Read 55151 times)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I'm really pleased that I was able to provide a good experience for everyone! (well, except maybe TAC  :P )
No no, it was good..

..for nuthin'! :lol

Seriously, I wasn't going to sign up until I saw your banned list, and I thought, hmm, I can probably complement this list. :facepalm:
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline 425

Seriously, I wasn't going to sign up until I saw your banned list, and I thought, hmm, I can probably complement this list. :facepalm:

Eh, I can definitely see how my banned list could have been misleading. That's the result of having a lot of evolution in music taste while buying a comparatively small amount of music. A lot of artists on there are ones that maybe I really loved a couple of years ago but now aren't quite up my alley anymore. Either way, you did send stuff that I liked, it just wasn't the best pairing of roulette organizer and roulette participants. I would probably do far worse if I was playing in your roulette. :P
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Yup, I would certainly see to it! :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline 425

"Come on now, this isn't worth even one out of ten?" :lol
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Yeah you would do just fine.

If you want to see what a one out of ten looks like, tune into Round 5 of my roulette.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
If you want to see what a one out of ten looks like, tune into Round 5 of my roulette.
i still have no clue what a winger is but the entire point of the roulette is for round 5 disasters to happen  :lol

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator

:spitcoffee:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline 425

:lol Trust me, I'm definitely tuned in. I can't say that I've ever heard a Winger song, or that I really want to at all, but I wouldn't miss this.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Interesting final post of rankings, it was all worth it to bring the Grateful Dead to another generation... give this one a taste for a fuller experience...  (they are always better live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgZxrf8nrU

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
i just realized that Suzanne Sundfor was an artist I heard a song from on another site and liked a fair bit, though it was not one of the songs sent here, i prob should check out more from her too

Offline 425

Interesting final post of rankings, it was all worth it to bring the Grateful Dead to another generation... give this one a taste for a fuller experience...  (they are always better live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgZxrf8nrU

Definitely will be giving them a closer look. :tup

i just realized that Suzanne Sundfor was an artist I heard a song from on another site and liked a fair bit, though it was not one of the songs sent here, i prob should check out more from her too

You definitely should. Both the songs I received from her in this roulette were stellar.
And if spirit's a sign,