Author Topic: 425's Roulette v. We crown the skies with our tiara! (Final Results Inside!)  (Read 55176 times)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Re: 425's Roulette v. Round 6 Listening
« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2015, 05:50:03 PM »
5 is the only one that could vaguely be mine
i sent a song a few seconds shy of 6 minutes myself

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2015, 06:38:25 PM »

"Hmm. Songs like this often don't get through to me that well. Time will tell if this one succeeds."
Sounds like another 7.5 for me!!!!

Don't take that award away from Tim.  Last place is all his.

OK..well..

I believe mine was under as well. 
You're always under 6 minutes!

;D
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #282 on: June 27, 2015, 09:34:01 PM »
Have you been talking to my wife Tim? :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline 425

« Reply #283 on: June 30, 2015, 04:50:27 PM »
Well, this has slipped onto the second page and I assume you all are thinking I've forgotten about you entirely...

I haven't forgotten, real life has just been quite busy lately. Unless something unexpected happens, I'll have results done tonight.

A couple more interesting items to build the anticipation:
1. Overall, I think this is one of the best rounds I've received in this roulette. Most of the songs I didn't like so well have grown to fit in well with the higher rated songs from the beginning of the listening. There may not be a song here that is head and shoulders above the round, but the whole set of them is really good. Not to say the other rounds haven't been good, though.
2. The two songs by the same artist in this round are pretty comparable in quality. It's hard for me to tell which one I like better.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:00:29 PM by 425 »
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #284 on: June 30, 2015, 04:54:51 PM »
I really doubt someone sent the same artist as me :lol .

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2015, 05:09:26 PM »
I can't remember what I sent.  :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2015, 06:42:50 PM »
you monster

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2015, 07:12:23 PM »
Can't wait! :caffeine:

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2015, 10:30:37 PM »
 :corn

Offline 425

Re: 425's Roulette v. 6:00 on a Christmas Morning (Round 6 Results)
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2015, 11:04:22 PM »
Just so you know, I have no better idea of what is going on in the scaling of the scores than you do. If anyone reading this is running their own first roulette soon, I would really recommend that you strongly consider doing what I've seen others do, which is just awarding fixed point values to a ranking of the songs from each round (first place gets x points, second place gets y points, etc.). Because it has really been tough figuring out how to scale points. Ultimately, I've decided that it is more important to make sure that I am consistent within one round that across rounds. I think I'm still close to a consistent score system across rounds, but I'm working harder to make sure that things make sense within this round, so that everyone is on a level playing field within each round.

It might be a bit easier if I just got songs and did writeups with no scoring at all—this round, everyone's song would get a score of "really good." But that would defeat the whole purpose of having a game where someone wins, so I'm happy to keep working through the scoring to that end.

In any case, here we have results.

Round Six Results

TAC: Heavenly - Evil

So I’ll admit right off the bat that I’m not a big power metal guy. I mean, I like Nightwish’s Oceanborn, but I got there through their later albums and I wouldn’t consider that typical power metal, anyway. Generally, I find the genre, from my limited experience, to be rather same-y. And I could very well still have that opinion if I were to listen to several albums from different power metal artists. But this entry definitely benefits from being submitted as one song that I listened to several times over the course of a week. Though, at first, I really didn’t see much in it, I have come to like it pretty well.

The beginning of the song is probably my least favorite part, because the really fast percussion is just a bit much for me, and I don’t really like the singer’s voice on that part (I don’t especially care for him later in the song, either, but he becomes tolerable later). The middle part of the song has some nice big choral parts with some pretty good vocal melodies, particularly the chorus. I also like the way that there are multiple phases including a calm part. That really contributes to the epic feel, since it feels like the song does a rather lot in its 6:13.

On the whole, this song definitely achieves the goal of being a relatively short epic, is definitely a well-written, energetic piece, and has gotten me to reconsider my general disinterest in power metal. Though I’m still not sure about listening to full albums of that style of music! :P

Score: 8.0

Big Hath: Riverside - Hyperactive

This song is one of two songs I received this round that I found to be really chaotic on first listen. It opens with a really great piano intro, and then jumps into a series of rather unusual musical parts, the first of which sounds kind of like a Dream Theater instrumental section! Ultimately, though, this song started to makes sense to me and definitely makes me interested in seeing what this band has to offer. I’d heard of this band before now, of course, as one of the more well-known “prog metal” bands, but I don’t think I’d ever listened to their music or really considered checking them out. I think I will be now.

This song is kind of a stylistic oddity, to me. I suppose my closest frame of reference is In Absentia-era Porcupine Tree, which is an album I enjoy but find a bit abrasive in comparison to my personal tastes. That’s what holds this song back for me, as well. I find it to be abrasive, both in the guitar tone and in the lyrical themes. Nevertheless, I find myself enjoying it because the music is just so well-written. The star player here for me is the keyboard player, even though he just sits in the background a lot of the time. I find him really intriguing. The other guys aren’t really notable, but they do a good job. This is a well-written song that defied my initial hesitation to get a pretty solid score.

Score: 8.0

kingshmegland: The Feeling - Sewn

Some roulette props are due to you, king. You figured out pretty early that I like good pop rock and you’ve been giving me a steady stream of it since round 2. It hasn’t translated into a position near the top of the standings, unfortunately, but I really do look forward to all of your submissions.

This is yet another fun little pop rock song that I really like. The singer/guitarist has a nice personality that translates well into a very good performance in the video you sent me. His singing is really pretty, and melodies are memorable. The lyrical subject matter also intrigued me a bit; it’s a rather unconventional love story that is really told quite nicely.

Musically, I’m not too crazy about the instrumental section towards the end. I get that this is what makes the song epic and therefore appropriate for this round, so it’s a bit strange that I’d be complaining about this, but I just found that part to not be as good as the rest. Overall, though, this is a very nice song that will get me to look more into this band in the future.

Score: 8.0 + 0.5 bonus = 8.5

OpenYourEyes311: 311 - Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm

Another very nice pop rock song, the other one of the two that I was sent this round.

I really like the singer. His voice has a really pleasing tone, and he just floats on those pretty vocal melodies right on top of the music. The musicians are no slouches, either. The bassist is quite prominent and memorable, which is a bit unusual for a band of this style, I think. The music played by the guitars progresses throughout the song and gives the song its epic feel. There are a lot of different parts within this 5-ish minute song. Perhaps my favorite is when the chorus returns after the quiet section (and again towards the end, really), but in somewhat more epic fashion than before.

Score: 8.0 + 0.5 bonus = 8.5

Evermind: Phideaux - The Claws of a Crayfish

This is really an unusual song that stands out a bit even in a round of fairly unusual songs. I suppose part of it is that it’s a part of a concept album, but to its credit, it really does stand on its own as a little epic.

What really jumps out about this piece to me is the multi-instrumental nature of it. There’s a lot going on, musically, with string sections and saxophone players accompanying the traditional prog-rock instrumentation. The piano player may be the standout musician, though its hard to point one person out when so many musicians must have been involved in coming together to make such a seamless-sounding piece of music. The singer is a bit unusual-sounding, very high-pitched, but his voice is quite pretty.

This is a song that I could still get more out of with several more listens, and I’m sure I will also enjoy unpacking the whole concept album. I really enjoy quite a bit the way that the song goes through so many different sections and brings in so many different instruments in a very short running time. Definitely an artist to look into.

Score: 8.5

Parama: Thank You Scientist - My Famed Disappearing Act

This is the other song that I found really chaotic and quirky upon first listen. This one has really come into its own for me, though, as it is now among my favorites in a round of really good songs.

It starts off with some guitar parts that are very stereotypically proggy (:lol), before launching into a vocal section. I really love the singing and vocal melodies on this song. The chorus is pretty huge, which is really at the core of why this song is so epic. The music doesn’t let up the technicality, but it does so in a way that is really quite consonant with the vocal parts and makes the whole thing work really well.

This song is really a fun maze of twists and turns all strung through with an epic earworm of a chorus. We’ll miss you everyone...

Score: 8.5

ShadowNinja 2.0: God Is An Astronaut - Suicide By Star

I’m actually somewhat surprised that it took this long for someone to send me some post-rock, particularly since it is so obviously down my alley and I’ve only heard Sigur Rós. But better late than never.

This song repeats a really pretty motif quite a lot throughout its duration, augmenting it with some different instrumentation. I love the way that the various guitars and keyboards interplay with each other to build the music up. After the three-minute mark, things start to get pretty intense with the aggressive electric guitars playing with the desperate-sounding keyboard melody to bring the song towards its climax.

The double-bass drumming is pretty unexpected but makes for a pretty intense moment, which is exactly what the song needs. I’ll admit it scared me off a bit at first, but it’s really good. Quite a lovely little song.

Score: 8.5 + 0.5 = 9.0

lonestar: After Forever - Through Square Eyes

I feel like this writeup could really just consist of me saying “Floor Jansen” and giving a score. But I’ll go into a little more detail.

I’m a big Nightwish fan and have absolutely loved Floor in Nightwish. So I was happy to get something from Floor’s old band After Forever, that I have shamefully never looked into, I was quite pleased. And she does not disappoint. This is more operatic than she usually is in Nightwish, and that is excellent. She also does a lot counterpoint with a growler, in that “beauty and the beast style.” I really don’t care how much of a cliche it becomes, you can almost always count on me to love something like this. I just find the contrast really pretty. The quiet middle section is rather pretty, again because of Floor, and I like the way the song builds back up into the more aggressive parts. The background music might not be the most innovative stuff, but it does its job. Some of the symphonic parts are really quite nice.

In conclusion, Floor Jansen is probably the best singer in metal, and one of the best in all of popular music. This is a pretty good song, and Floor sings it, so that makes it a really good song.

Score: 9.0

Scorpion: God Is An Astronaut - Snowfall

The other song by God Is An Astronaut, and I like this one just a little bit better. In some ways, these songs are pretty similar, and in others, they’re polar opposites. Both of them repeat a motif and build on it, but where Suicide By Star is desperate and (later) violent, Snowfall is serene.

The musical theme that is repeated here is just such a pretty little melody. It really fits in so well with the title. I especially love it in the beginning, when it’s very calm and peaceful. The added intensity in the parts of the song makes for a nice change of pace, though, and it gives the song that epic vibe, as though it’s telling a little story. It gets really huge towards the end, which makes the whole thing feel quite a bit more exciting. I really do love the way these post-rock songs very often play with the way intensity can make one or two musical motifs sound very different from each other.

I’ll definitely return to this artist as a way to continue to foray into this style of music, and I think the fact that two different people sent songs from the same band that have similarities but also sharp differences was actually really interesting to experience.

Score: 9.0 + 0.5 bonus = 9.5

Sacul: David Maxim Micic - Wrinkle Maze

I don’t really know what to call this song, except awesome. This is an absolutely beautiful little epic that uses a vast array of instruments to create one cohesive piece.

The song begins very calmly, and builds very slowly into a powerful and memorable melody, driven by a low-pitched, choral sound. Slows down a bit, and then absolutely opens up. Wow. The guitars, strings and chorus work together to make this absolutely gorgeous melody sound spectacular. I wouldn’t necessarily expect a guitar solo in a song like this, but this one is really fitting and contributes to the mounting epic vibe, particularly with the choir in the background just building the intensity higher and higher.

I don’t know who this guy is, but he is really, really good. Now I see why you promote him so heavily!

You’ve won two rounds in a row now, Sacul. Putting together something here, that’s for sure.

Score: 9.5 + 0.5 bonus = 10.0

Natural Standings:
ShadowNinja 2.0 - 53.5
Parama - 52.5
OpenYourEyes311 - 52.0
Scorpion - 51.5
Evermind - 51.0
Sacul - 51.0
kingshmegland - 50.0
lonestar - 50.0
Big Hath - 48.5
TAC - 46.5

Adjusted Standings:
Scorpion - 45.5
ShadowNinja 2.0 - 45.0
Parama - 44.5
OpenYourEyes311 - 44.0
Sacul - 44.0
Evermind - 43.0
kingshmegland - 42.5
lonestar - 42.5
Big Hath - 41.0
TAC - 39.0

Again, let me know if I screwed up the standings.

EDIT: Oh! OpenYourEyes311 and kingshmegland, I just remembered that I was going to give you 0.5 bonus for your round five submissions that I hadn't given you at the time because I make weird roulette scoring decisions at 2:00 AM.

And every artist from this round is banned.

Round Seven: Epic

Yes, time for the epic round. No length limit. But take a look at the post I made a couple of pages back when I was asked about length. In essence, I said that you should keep in mind that I am going to have to listen to 9 other songs that you should assume are just as long as yours. And that I'm going to listen to your song probably three times, four times at the most (I've listened to every other round four times, but I'm just not sure that it's practical to do that here). So it may not be a good idea to go for that 35:43 song when you have a perfectly nice 19:34 song that you could go for instead.

There's also no low end on length, really, but it should be fairly long. I would say that if you're under 15 minutes, you're almost definitely too short. I'm not at all saying that songs shorter than that can't be epics, but it would be hard to scale a 12-minute song against a bunch of 23-minute behemoths.

You're also going to have to give me a little time on this one. I've been in the week to week-and-a-half range listening to about an hour-and-a-half of songs. This time I'm going to have something close to four hours of songs. So it will probably take me a little longer. Up until now, I've just had four sessions where I sit down and listen to all the songs in one go, and that's obviously not an option here, so there'll have to be eight sessions, probably. Overall this is just going to take longer because the songs are longer. But I absolutely feel that this round needs to be in the roulette, because I'm really excited to see what sorts of long-form stuff you all have to send me!
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: 425's Roulette v. 6:00 On a Christmas Morning (Round 6 Results)
« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2015, 11:11:31 PM »
The singer is a bit unusual-sounding, very high-pitched, but his voice is quite pretty.

You realise those were mostly female vocals, right?

And meh, another 8.5. It's not like I have any chance of winning now, so I'll go with 31 minutes long epic anyway. Will send it after work.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #291 on: June 30, 2015, 11:14:55 PM »
Haha, high five Scorp. :lol

Will send soon.

Offline 425

« Reply #292 on: June 30, 2015, 11:16:15 PM »
The singer is a bit unusual-sounding, very high-pitched, but his voice is quite pretty.

You realise those were mostly female vocals, right?

And meh, another 8.5. It's not like I have any chance of winning now, so I'll go with 31 minutes long epic anyway. Will send it after work.

:lol

I really wasn't sure! I wrote "his" and made a mental reminder to look it up and change it if I was wrong, but I forgot to do that! It wouldn't have changed my rating of the song, though, since that wasn't a downside at all. And I would still say that the vocals are unusual, because it is pretty unusual to have female vocals in that style of music.

I really do want to say, even people who are pretty far out of first place have sent me a songs that I really love. I've appreciated everyone's contribution, it's just, you know, the way these things work, only a few people can be near the top of the standings.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #293 on: June 30, 2015, 11:20:28 PM »
Well, there are male and female vocals on the album, but female vocals surely prevail on this song. The high-pitched ones are definitely female.

And yeah, it's all fine, I'm just using this excuse to justify the fact I'm going over the recommended length limit.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2015, 11:46:09 PM »
Cool, glad that hit home.

Epic sent....

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2015, 12:32:40 AM »
Haha, high five Scorp. :lol

Will send soon.

:hifive:

Will also send soon.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2015, 12:37:02 AM »
OH BOY YES!  :o Definitely check that album, my favorite release of 2013. Just a warning - it can be a bit more diverse than you might imagine though.

See people, David's great and your tastes suck :loser: .

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2015, 12:40:47 AM »
I never said that David sucks (I know that you don't me specifically, but I might as well use the chance now that the topic has come up), in fact I quite like Destiny Potato.

I just said that I found Where Is Now? extremely underwhelming and that it didn't inspire me to check out any of his other stuff.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2015, 12:53:27 AM »
Yeah, that song only has two possible reactions: "Damn man, this is pretty awesome! :hefdaddy " or "What a mess - a mixed bag of good and bad ideas without any sense or direction 2/10 :tdwn ". Curiously, I think it's actually the only song from him that it's anywhere like that - most of his compositions have quite a smart songwriting, unlike Where is Now! which has more of a... jazz structure? Don't know how to describe it. Maybe this might change your mind?

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2015, 12:57:19 AM »
dammit, hyperactive was gonna be the opening song to my EP  :lol
anyways you're gonna have to penalize me this round 'cause I have absolutely no epics over 15 minutes that I want to send to you but I'll find something that fits the bill

the fact that i haven't scored below 8 is hurting me in the adjusted standngs though  :lol
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:03:46 AM by Parama »

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #300 on: July 01, 2015, 06:50:20 AM »
Glad you liked the 311. Pretty eclectic band, I would say, where all three of the main musicians are fantastic (not virtuoso, but fantastic at what they do).

anyways you're gonna have to penalize me this round 'cause I have absolutely no epics over 15 minutes that I want to send to you but I'll find something that fits the bill

the fact that i haven't scored below 8 is hurting me in the adjusted standngs though 
pretty much all of this^

Hopefully I'll be able to send you an epic that'll bump me back up in the standings.
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2015, 11:07:03 AM »
Sent!

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2015, 11:52:24 AM »
Sent one of the best songs ever recorded.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #303 on: July 01, 2015, 12:04:00 PM »

Hope you remember Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is his least favourite DT album, so you know, no use sending the title track.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #304 on: July 01, 2015, 12:08:07 PM »
That's the best song ever. I just sent one that would be around my top 10 or so  ;D

Offline 425

« Reply #305 on: July 01, 2015, 12:23:29 PM »

Hope you remember Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is his least favourite DT album, so you know, no use sending the title track.

I like the title track (though there are 13 or 14 better songs in the DT discography alone). It's disc one that is meh.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #306 on: July 01, 2015, 12:24:02 PM »

I like the title track (though there are 13 or 14 better songs in the DT discography alone). It's disc one that is meh.

No wonder I can't get a high score in your roulette, man. Total opposite for me here.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #307 on: July 01, 2015, 12:27:46 PM »
425, I've been going the non prog route for the .5.  Still, I enjoy a roulette that I can send something non prog. 

I will have a hard time sending a non prog song this time.  :lol

Offline 425

« Reply #308 on: July 01, 2015, 12:47:33 PM »
No wonder I can't get a high score in your roulette, man. Total opposite for me here.

Yeah, I've often found that even people who I can get to agree with me that SDOIT is overrated often go the opposite way from me on what part is the problem. But, yep, I like the title track pretty well. It made #14 on my top 50, and though it might have slipped a bit closer to #20 since then, it hasn't slipped as much as The Glass Prison, which I would now rank in the 40s or so.

I will have a hard time sending a non prog song this time.  :lol

I wouldn't expect it!

Note for all contestants:

I know some people are working on their submissions well in advance and have their EPs sketched out. I just want to be clear about the rules for that since there's been a bit of confusion, and I wasn't very clear or detailed in the OP about this.

When you make your EP, you have a maximum limit on length, which is 30 minutes. You also have a maximum of 15 minutes for how much music can be from any particular artist. So if you want to put a lot of King Crimson (for example) on your EP, you have to bear in mind that you can have no more than 14:59 worth of King Crimson on there, and the rest has to be from other artists.

The reason for this is that I want to have you all not just think about what you want to send me, but to craft a little playlist consisting of different artists that flows well. Basically, I'll be judging not just the quality of the songs you send but also the way the track order works.

Just wanted to make sure everything was completely clear so that anyone who is already working on this knows for sure what I actually want instead of having to decipher a little parenthetical from the OP.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #309 on: July 01, 2015, 01:35:41 PM »
i combed through my entire library and there's 5 epics that I'd feel are at least passable though the only one I feel really strongly about is WAY TOO GODDAMN LONG for a roulette so  :lol

might enter it anyways who knows

i could send in a longish post-rock song that's pretty good or a longish metal song that's probably too heavy, the other two reasonable-length songs i have to choose from are on the meh end of things though sigh
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:54:59 PM by Parama »

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #310 on: July 02, 2015, 06:41:15 AM »
Went with something a little different, I would think, but... SENT!
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #311 on: July 02, 2015, 09:18:26 AM »
Forgot to send yesterday because of work overload. Went ahead and sent this 31 minutes piece now.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #312 on: July 02, 2015, 09:18:32 AM »
okay so I overcompensated on length  but you have no one to blame but yourself 425

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #313 on: July 02, 2015, 10:26:37 AM »
okay so I overcompensated on length  but you have no one to blame but yourself 425

Sounds like a guy thing.

Offline 425

« Reply #314 on: July 02, 2015, 02:11:15 PM »

If a week and a half from now any of you are wondering why this round is taking so damn long, you have no one to blame but Parama.

I have everyone's entries except yours, king. No rush, especially given what Parama sent me, just letting you know.
And if spirit's a sign,