News:

Welcome back, Mike Portnoy!

Main Menu

The TAC Roulette- Final Results!!!

Started by TAC, April 24, 2015, 02:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bl5150

I can see a particularly topical spelling error in prospect here for you king when talking about giving someone the middle wing....I mean finger.

Kip's middle winger ........never mind   :neverusethis:

wolfking

Quote from: jingle.boy on August 21, 2015, 05:36:15 AM
Quote from: jjrock88 on August 21, 2015, 05:20:09 AM
Lol what's up with Mr Rogers giving the double Austin salute

It's legit.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eaS3Saqg88

This is gold, is there a story behind this?

Quote from: bl5150 on August 21, 2015, 05:41:52 AM
I can see a particularly topical spelling error in prospect here for you king when talking about giving someone the middle wing....I mean finger.

Kip's middle winger ........never mind   :neverusethis:

mmmmmmm....

King Postwhore

Only Tim gets the middle winger as seen by the picture posted to him all the time.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Evermind

Quote from: jingle.boy on August 21, 2015, 05:16:57 AM
Quote from: Evermind on August 21, 2015, 04:51:11 AM
:lol

Yeah, I don't even know what to send yet. Will think about it on weekend.

Edit: Thinking about it, I might send the band you mentioned in my PM a few weeks ago though. I told you I won't send it, but you know how that phrase of yours about winning, losing and cheating goes.

Too late... I submitted already.

In fact I don't think there's anything in the rules that forbids me to send the same band as you in one round. So it's never too late I guess.  :biggrin:
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

jingle.boy

Quote from: Evermind on August 21, 2015, 05:58:27 AM
Quote from: jingle.boy on August 21, 2015, 05:16:57 AM
Quote from: Evermind on August 21, 2015, 04:51:11 AM

Yeah, I don't even know what to send yet. Will think about it on weekend.

Edit: Thinking about it, I might send the band you mentioned in my PM a few weeks ago though. I told you I won't send it, but you know how that phrase of yours about winning, losing and cheating goes.

Too late... I submitted already.

In fact I don't think there's anything in the rules that forbids me to send the same band as you in one round. So it's never too late I guess.  :biggrin:

Oh, grow a pair already!  Get your own band.
Quote from: Jamesman42 on Today at 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

bl5150

Quote from: jingle.boy on August 21, 2015, 06:00:15 AM

Oh, grow a pair already!  Get your own band.

He did it to me first in the current round  :lol    I second Chad's request

Evermind

I don't have neither any organizational capabilities nor a studio for that, I think.

Anyway, I think I know what I'm sending (and it's not that band), just let me get home.

Edit: and it's not like Chad's band is that unknown, really. Not like Brent's anyway.
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

jingle.boy

You'll probably beat what I submitted anyway.  Very risky choice.
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

Evermind

Quote from: jingle.boy on August 21, 2015, 06:04:11 AM
You'll probably beat what I submitted anyway.  Very risky choice.

Both songs are very risky? I wonder what you've picked.

TAC

Quote from: jingle.boy on August 21, 2015, 06:04:11 AM
You'll probably beat what I submitted anyway. 
Probably! ;D

Quote from: kingshmegland on August 21, 2015, 05:48:50 AM
Only Tim gets the middle winger as seen by the picture posted to him all the time.
If I get the middle finger, then Kade gets the middle leg.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

wolfking

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Evermind

Alright, I sent Round 7. Probably going to get another 7.0 or lower, but what the hell, I love that album and song.

TAC

Ok, for the most part I am taking this weekend off. Sporadic posting at best. But will check in.

While I'm out:

Kingshmegland is in charge.   :facepalm:

A few assignments;
Jingle, you are responsible for making sure Hath post at least once.
Evermind, you are responsible for making sure Seneca post at least once.
JJ, since you are in last place, you are responsible for making sure this thread doesn't go to Page 2. 
B, Woflie, and Lonestar; keep on  :hat

King Postwhore

When Tim leaves, some get the salsa and chips!
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

jingle.boy

Big Hath... mind saying a word or two so I can complete my task?

Quote from: Big Hath
Sure, no problem.  Tim has been criminally under-scoring your songs so far this roulette.  So has Bolsters.

TAC

Hath wouldn't say that. Now you have to get TWO posts out of him!

Big Hath

yeah, when did I say that?  Or are you saying that and you want me to comment on it?

lonestar

jingle.boy

Quote from: Big Hath on August 21, 2015, 02:25:22 PM
yeah, when did I say that?  Or are you saying that and you want me to comment on it?

You may not have said it, but you know you've been thinking it.

King Postwhore

Since I'm in charge we all should misquote everyone.  I'll start.

Tim - "Winger is my new favorite band!"

jjrock88

Kade- "I will never buy a cd again"

I re sent my live songs, with wild card

wolfking

Quote from: kingshmegland on August 21, 2015, 03:15:18 PM
Since I'm in charge we all should misquote everyone.  I'll start.

Tim - "Winger is my new favorite band!"

I like you being in charge.

Quote from: jjrock88 on August 21, 2015, 03:42:27 PM
Kade- "I will never buy a cd again"

I re sent my live songs, with wild card

jingle.boy

wolfking

wolfking

Live round sent.  Went with a different wild card as my inital song might be too brutal for Tim.  ;)

King Postwhore

"The only thing brutal that Tim can deal with is his own dirty diaper" --JJ

jjrock88

wolfking

Quote from: jjrock88 on August 21, 2015, 04:44:24 PM
Did you send him growls wolf?

No, but sent a band with obscure dark vocals that you certainly have to have an acquired taste for.

TAC

Quote from: jingle.boy on August 21, 2015, 02:44:01 PM
Quote from: Big Hath on August 21, 2015, 02:25:22 PM

You may not have said it, but you know you've been thinking it.
That was Bosk like to coax that out if Hath. Doesn't count!

King Postwhore

jjrock88

TAC

King Postwhore

lonestar

Goddam junkie, do we need to do an intervention??