Author Topic: The TAC Roulette- Final Results!!!  (Read 101866 times)

Offline senecadawg2

Re: The TAC Roulette-All Hail The Mighty Savatage!!
« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2015, 03:10:27 PM »
I'm looking forward to the results. I'd like to rank the submissions as well, but I only like one of the songs  :lol
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2015, 03:20:04 PM »
As a teen I listened to them a lot.   Not touching them in decades I feel the same with RJ.  The vocals is what turn me off now.

As I read this, I want to say .."so you were a teen DECADES ago?" Then I remember we are the same age and I think  :facepalm:

Thanks for making me feel young but 47 is getting up there.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline The Dark Master

• Veteran of the Psychic Wars
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2015, 03:56:33 PM »
Are you referring more to songwriting chops.......turning the concepts into great songs?  That is very subjective and open to interpretation but , in my mind at least (if we're talking playing chops) , the musical talent of Criss in particular is less up for debate.
I can see that Chris Oliva is pretty good. I am getting that.
Maybe it's the vocals (Jon era). Maybe it's the drums. Maybe it's the production. I felt like maybe they were too much of a straightforward metal band to pull off what they were trying to do, and I'm looking at Streets and Gutter Ballet. Even a little of Hall.
Opinions are changing for sure, but I felt like when I heard those albums that there was something holding them back.

I didn't have a lot of time earlier after I made my post (I had a lot of shit to do), but I did have a chance to catch this and had some time to think about while going about my day.

First off, I think, at least instrumentally, Savatage's chops are above reproach.  I wouldn't put them in the same league as, say, Dream Theater or Symphony X, but just from listening to their albums and seeing various members of the band play live (especially in TSO), it's clear they have musical talent in spades.  Criss Oliva was a special sort of genius, but the other guitarists who followed in his wake (Caffery, Skolnik, Pitrelli) are all world class shredders in their own right.  And while the band's drum and bass section tends to get a bit overlooked, I feel there was, and still is, a lot of technical skill there as well.  From the unorthodox beats of songs like 24 Hours Ago to latter day groove-fests like the title cut from The Wake Of Magellan, it's clear that Middleton, Plate and Doc were all masters of their instruments. 

Now vocally, Savatage is very much an acquired taste, and I think this is where a lot of people start to have issues with the band.  Jon's take on singing is unique, to say the least, and while I like it, I totally understand why others don't.  He has a lot of range, both in terms of octaves and tone (he has this weird ability to morph his voice like a cartoon voice actor), but his lack of formal training led him to create his own way of singing, which due to his reliance on screams is why he blew out his voice in 1992.  He was always inconsistent live, having good nights and bad, and it's unfortunate he didn't get any professional direction before damaging his voice.

Now Zak is a totally different creature entirely.  His voice was much more refined, and it certainly helped Savatage gain more mainstream respect in the 90's.  At the same time, though, the blues-and-country roots in his singing style seemed to put off a lot of fans from a more metal musical background, and I have seen it said that his voice made the band too commercially friendly, too smooth, and too safe.  Again, this is largely a matter of taste, and I personally happen to like Zak's voice a lot, but, as with Jon, I can understand why others do not.  I do think it must be said that his delivery of Jon-era songs was rather hit or miss.  His Southern drawl works very well on some songs (especially Jesus Saves) and not so well on others.  There is a reason Savatage limited their performance of pre-Edge of Thorns tracks before Jon started singing again more frequently later in the band's career.

Songwriting, much like vocals, is largely subjective.  That being said, for many Savatage fans, the songwriting is one of the best things about this band, and while the bulk of the compositional work can be credited to Jon, I fell this is where Paul's influence helped the band to shine the most.  Starting with Hall Of The Mountain King, the band, little by little, became much more progressive and ambitious in their works, and Paul's collaborations with the Olivas really blossomed during the Gutter Ballet and Streets era, pushing them into musical realms far beyond what was explored by most of their contemporaries.  It was that same ambition that led them to create so many rock operas, and ultimately led to the creation of TSO. 

That being said, I think it is worth noting that by the later period of the band's career, their reach was starting to exceed their grasp.  Albums like Dead Winter Dead and The Wake of Magellan, with layers upon layers of vocal melodies and orchestrations, were no less complex then their concurrent TSO siblings.  And yet, from a creative stand point, the band's set up, with only two singers and five full time musicians, limited their ability to fully explore the musical territory into which they were delving.  It's not too difficult to see why TSO was a much better vehicle for that sort of music.  Even as far back as Streets, Jon and Paul were beginning to realize their ambitions were a bit too grandiose for a simple heavy metal band, hence the creation of Romanov and, ultimately, TSO. 

This is where the disparity between the band's vision and their abilities becomes most apparent.  It's not so much that the members lacked the quality of talent; they lacked the quantity.  Tanking an orchestra on the road is obscenely expensive, and was far beyond the resources of Savatage. The band's symphonic ambitions were limited, especially live, by practicality. Likewise, rock operas with only one or two singers become, in effect, just concept albums with narratives.  Even with the relative diversity of vocal styles of which Jon was capable, creatively, the band was still left in want of more.  More singers, more instruments...

All that can only be accomplished with a bigger budget, and given how much Savatage struggled to find commercial success, their budgetary constraints had to be considerable.  The later Savatage albums literally cost millions of dollars to make, and yet the band was still slugging it out in clubs.  Where is the room on a club stage for an orchestra and 24 singers?  Where does a band at that level get the money to even attempt such a thing?

Ultimately, tragically, the band's vision far outstripped what they could actually do, at least as a simple heavy metal band with only 4-6 guys.  Worse, their stigma as just being a simple metal band hurt their commercial appeal, and caused a lot of people to overlook their songwriting prowess that extended far beyond such easy genrefication, which in turn limited their ability to make the money they needed to bring their dreams to fruition. 

In the end, they found a solution to their problems, and the only thing it cost them was their name...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:07:39 PM by The Dark Master »

Offline The Dark Master

« Reply #248 on: August 04, 2015, 04:10:10 PM »

Dark Master... you need to sign up and run a Savatage Discography Discussion thread.

I was considering this a while back.  Do I need to sign up somewhere special, or can I just start a new thread and do it?

Since the Wacken show, I've felt the itch to do a Savatage discography run, so the albums will be fresh in my mind.  Perhaps I should do just that...

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2015, 04:41:40 PM »
I'm surprised you didn't send me White Witch.

I'm surprised no one sent you songs from the first three albums. I would have bet those would be right in your wheel house.
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2015, 04:50:18 PM »
I'm surprised you didn't send me White Witch.

I'm surprised no one sent you songs from the first three albums. I would have bet those would be right in your wheel house.

I did .
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #251 on: August 04, 2015, 04:59:42 PM »
My bad, I didn't see "By The Grace of the Witch."
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2015, 05:50:28 PM »
Dark Master, thank you for your contribution. I really appreciate it. And maybe saying they didn't have the "chops" isn't quite wording it right. But I'm certainly not an expert, and I will really dive in after the Roulette, but I found "something" limiting in their delivery of those latter Jon albums.

In a way, I'm glad people sent me their favorite songs rather than what they thought I would like.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2015, 05:52:33 PM »
I will have results tomorrow after work. Write ups are just about done.

I have one more ask:

Could everyone list their 5 fave Savatunes and Top 3 albums? After my Roulette, I'll take the aggregate and start my journey from there.
Dark Master, Podaar, feel free to post yours!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #254 on: August 04, 2015, 06:01:15 PM »
Dark Master, if you're down with it, you would be perfect to start a Savatage discography thread

Songs: 

1) Edge of Thorns
2) Power of the Night
3) Strange Wings
4) Hall of the Mountain King
5) Gutter Ballet

Albums: 1) Edge of Thorns 2) Hall of the Mountain King 3) Gutter Ballet

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2015, 06:02:45 PM »
Thanks JJ.

Dark Master, if you're down with it, you would be perfect to start a Savatage discography thread
I would absolutely follow.

Offline The Dark Master

« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2015, 06:14:28 PM »
TAC, you're welcome, and of course I'm always more then happy to talk about Savatage.   ;)

Top 5 Savatage songs:

1: Gutter Ballet
2: Hall of the Mountain King
3: The Wake of Magellan
4: Edge of Thorns
5: Chance

Honourable mentions to Believe, Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24) and Morphine Child

Top 3 Savatage albums:

1: Dead Winter Dead (Streets was my #1 for a long time, but over the years, I've come to appreciate DWD much more, as it just seems better polished and refined, the story is a bit more well thought out and original, and it appeals equally to my metal and classical sides.  Plus, this was the album with Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24), single-handedly spawning TSO in it's wake.  The legacy and significance of DWD cannot be overstated.)

2: Streets- A Rock Opera (Still awesome, and IMO the pinnacle of Jon Oliva fronted Savatage)

3: This is really tough.  It's pretty much a toss up between Gutter Ballet and The Wake of Magellan.  Gutter Ballet is, IMO, where Savatage became truly great (although they were showing signs of greatness on Hall of the Mountain King), plus GB has many of my favourite songs by the band, such as the title track, When the Crowds Are Gone, and Hounds.  The Wake of Magellan was one of the Savatage albums that took me a long time to fully appreciate, but over the years it has become a highlight of their discography in my eyes.  It has some excellent high points, such as Morning Sun, the title track, and The Storm, but what really makes it stand out to me is how seamlessly the whole thing flows together.  While GB may have better individual songs, with TWOM, much like DWD, I feel the whole of the album is greater then the sum of it's parts.  Ultimately, I think I may have to go with Magellan because it is overall a more solid album, although the individual songs of Gutter Ballet stand out more, and I've been leaning more towards later Savatage over the past few years anyways.  Still, I'd give an honourable mention to Gutter Ballet.

I would absolutely follow.

Ok, well, I'll definitely get started on that soon.  I will probably start it on Friday when I have some time to give Sirens some serious attention and do a write up to get the ball rolling.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:30:17 PM by The Dark Master »

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2015, 06:20:57 PM »
awesome!! good to hear DM

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #258 on: August 04, 2015, 06:25:57 PM »
Albums:

1)Gutter Ballet
2) Hall Of The Mountain King
3) Edge Of THorns/Streets

Tough to pick 5 toons but

1) Gutter Ballet
2) Hall Of The Mountain King
3) Hounds
4) Follow Me
5) When The Crowds Are Gone

HMs to Ghost In The Ruins, Strange Wings, Power Of The Night, He Carves His Stone, Watching You Fall , Beyond The Doors Of The Dark, The Price You Pay, Summers Rain , The Unholy , By The Grace Of The Witch, Sirens :)
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #259 on: August 04, 2015, 06:40:11 PM »
Not a lot of love for tracks from Streets, I've noticed.

It's my favorite Savatage album and Believe is my favorite track on the album (and maybe... just maybe my submission this round  ;)). Also love Jesus Saves, Tonight He Grins Again, Can You Hear Me Now and Somewhere in Time.

But like I said before, I'm not crazy about the rest of their music. Hall of the Mountain King is good, from the bits I've heard, but it doesn't call to me like Streets. And I've not heard Gutter Ballet or Edge of Thorns, apart from the title track on the former.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #260 on: August 04, 2015, 06:45:05 PM »
Not a lot of love for tracks from Streets, I've noticed.

It's my favorite Savatage album and Believe is my favorite track on the album (and maybe... just maybe my submission this round  ;)). Also love Jesus Saves, Tonight He Grins Again, Can You Hear Me Now and Somewhere in Time.

But like I said before, I'm not crazy about the rest of their music. Hall of the Mountain King is good, from the bits I've heard, but it doesn't call to me like Streets. And I've not heard Gutter Ballet or Edge of Thorns, apart from the title track on the former.

Streets is an amazing release, but flows together as the full story.  Maybe that's why the singles didn't stand out as much to me

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #261 on: August 04, 2015, 06:47:32 PM »
I like pretty much everything on my fave albums listed so Streets is up there for sure .  And in terms of songs .........perhaps the best don't stand out to me quite as much due to the format.  Having said that I would take Streets over SFAM in a heartbeat in terms of my liking for the individual songs.

If you haven't heard Gutter Ballet seneca , you really need to hear the stuff like When The Crowds Are Gone.  Gutter Ballet is sorta half HoTMK and half Streets in terms of the straight metal/theatrical mix and that's why I like it so much - best of both worlds.

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #262 on: August 04, 2015, 07:55:23 PM »
Edge of Thorns is a great album, and I also enjoy Dead Winter Dead.  Beyond that, I don't know them well enough to give rankings.  You'll probably get the best rec's from Brent/Kade/Jay... and Dark Master obviously.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
Re: The TAC Roulette-Round 1 Results Posted!
« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2015, 10:18:51 PM »
Round 3..Guitar Hero Instrumental Round
The only Guitar Instrumental albums I have belong to Michael Schenker and Uli Roth. I know there are TONS of great albums out there. Let me hear them.  And while Steve Vai is most certainly allowed, please don’t send me The Attitude Song. I have that.

Ok, so I have some questions on this round now that we need to start prepping.  Do you want a song from an album/artist that is the guitarist, or is an instrumental band ok (with a kickass guitar contribution)?  Are you looking for the 'named' guitar legends, or is someone current/not relatively known ok?  Are some minimal vocals or spoken parts ok?

Just looking for the guide posts here.

was there a reply to this and I just missed it?
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #264 on: August 05, 2015, 12:59:45 AM »
Someone shoot me a PM when the Savatage round is over so I can re-join the conversation...  :p

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #265 on: August 05, 2015, 04:17:11 AM »
For the Guitar Hero Instrumental round, I guess I envision it like the Savatage round. I don't really want to treat it as a standard instrumental round where a vocal band spits out the random instrumental. When I think if guitar heroes, I'm thinking Vai, Macalpine, that sort of thing. Just looking for songs in that genre.
I don't want vocals on it. I might let some brief spoken word get by.

Feel free to ask more specific questions or shoot me a PM.

Savatage Results will be up after work so you can start sending for the next round anytime. I'd live to get them in by Friday afternoon.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #266 on: August 05, 2015, 05:38:47 AM »
I understand where people are coming from in finding Savatage a tough band to get into, but for me, I was hooked instantly, on every single era.  They were such an amazing band to discover and every album showcased something new.

I find the lack of chops comment a bit baffling also.  As Brent said, they is much more going on in their songs than your standard metal band at the time.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #267 on: August 05, 2015, 07:58:13 AM »
I'm having a lot of trouble deciding on this next round, but I think I've finally settled on something you might enjoy.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #268 on: August 05, 2015, 08:47:17 AM »
For the Guitar Hero Instrumental round, I guess I envision it like the Savatage round. I don't really want to treat it as a standard instrumental round where a vocal band spits out the random instrumental. When I think if guitar heroes, I'm thinking Vai, Macalpine, that sort of thing. Just looking for songs in that genre.
I don't want vocals on it. I might let some brief spoken word get by.

What I'm leaning towards might have some spoken samples/dialog, but not lyrics.

How set are you in the "named" guitar hero's?  Again, I'm considering someone modern and pretty unknown - a hero in the making.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #269 on: August 05, 2015, 09:03:41 AM »
I have the artist, the album that I want to use for the instrumental, I just got to figure out which damn song to send.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2015, 09:09:40 AM »
sent

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2015, 09:48:15 AM »
Chad, you can send a hero in the making. 

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2015, 12:01:23 PM »
OK the WTF submission worked pretty well for me in round one, let's try it again.... sent...

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #273 on: August 05, 2015, 12:13:00 PM »

How set are you in the "named" guitar hero's?  Again, I'm considering someone modern and pretty unknown - a hero in the making.

Again, this is fine.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #274 on: August 05, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »
I just want to say that this round was a rousing success. I can definitely cross Savatage on my Bands I Don't Care For list. This has been a great experience. For anyone running a roulette, if there is a band that you are on the fence on, you might want to dedicate a round to them. With Savatage, I had heard enough to form the opinion that I wasn't interested, yet not so much that anything submitted wouldn't be a totally new experience for me.
After my Roulette, I will be digging in to them pretty good. Heck, I already have at least half of their albums on my iPod already!

And a special Thank You to guest contributor Dark Master. I had considered sending him a PM for this round, but he apparently sniffed it out anyway!

Round 2 Savatage Results:

Evermind-He Carves His Stone

From my brief sampling of Savatage in the past, I do remember hearing this song. This is a great song and an excellent start to my Round 2 Savatage disc. The band goes a number of places in this track. While I don’t think Zak has Jon’s personality, he whales (no pun intended)on this track. Love the upbeat part in his high register.
Two people sent me this track.

Big Hath-Lights Out

This is a hot and fiery rocker.  Great guitar solo, and some cool rhythm beneath it. Almost Aerosmith-ish.  Pretty simple compared to some of the other tracks in the round.  Even though it’s not the highest score in the round. I still liked it a lot and there’s nothing here that would deter me.
Two people also sent me this track.

Kingshmegland-Morphine Child

Here is the monster of the Round. The song that is, not who sent it.  :D WOW! I did not expect something like this. This is a phenomenal song. Like heavy metal Marillion. At 10 minutes it goes by pretty fast.  Great execution on this.  I’ve never heard this song before.  Real epic track.

jjrock88-Strange Wings

A JJ special for sure. Classic metal. I would expect nothing else. I really like this. Pretty straight forward. I like where it goes in the guitar solo. Again, not a stand out track here, but nothing to not like about it.

Jingle.Boy-Miles Away

Dude, I think you sent me a Winger song. Nah, you didn’t cuz this song is awesome. It starts out a little iffy but corrects itself quickly.  Love the “I’ll be runnin’” part.  Another well built guitar solo here with the band doing nice things underneath.

Senecadawg2-Believe

So I had the first 5 submissions after 1 day, and listened to them a few times before I got the next 4. (FYI-all songs got equal listens!). When I first got this, a slow Jon era track, I was quite frightened, especially when it started. But it quickly moves into this bombastic and moving piece. And you know what..Jon kills it..in a GOOD way. He doesn’t try and be anything else he isn’t. He puts on an incredible performance here. I’m a huge Alice Cooper fan, and I totally can hear Alice singing this. A risk here by Nelson, but I really loved this.

Lonestar-Handful Of Rain

I know this round was a challenge for Lonestar, but I appreciate his effort. Handful Of Rain has some soul to it, but nothing really stood out about it. It’s a decent song and I certainly didn’t not like it. But I think it was up against some stronger tunes here.

Wolfking-Follow Me

The fourth and final entry from Edge Of Thorns. A monster album for you guys! Zak is killer on this. This is a song that I caught myself belting out while driving. Love the Iommi-ish guitar solo later in the song.

b5150-By The Grace Of The Witch

Well Brent, I didn’t know what to do with this. I appreciate the metal nod, but I just plain liked a number of other tracks better. I did sample a couple of other tracks from The Dungeons Are Calling. Definitely pretty raw and shows a band yet to really evolve. Reminded me of old Merciful Fate. Nothing wrong with that!

Standings:

Senecadawg2-18.5
Kingshmegland-17.5
Evermind-17.5
b5150-17.0
Jingle.boy-17.0
Lonestar-17.0
Wolfking-16.5
jjrock88-16.0
Big Hath-16.0
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:44:22 PM by TAC »

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #275 on: August 05, 2015, 12:40:12 PM »
Someone shoot me a PM when the Savatage round is over so I can re-join the conversation...  :p
Consider this your PM. It is now safe to re-enter the thread! ;D

Round 3 - Guitar Hero Round has officially begun!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:54:41 PM by TAC »

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: The TAC Roulette-Savascores are up!!
« Reply #276 on: August 05, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »
Woot!!!

That's the one song that I always played over and over so I though I needed to send that first to beat someone to the punch.  I'll get you the next song tonight.  And yes, I am a monster.  Cookie Monster.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #277 on: August 05, 2015, 02:12:34 PM »
Fantastic  ;D

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #278 on: August 05, 2015, 02:32:15 PM »
Round 3 sent!

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2015, 05:23:09 PM »
Well I am not in sync yet at all - I took the view that if TIm thinks Gutter Ballet is crap then tracks like Believe wouldn't rate.

www.theguitardojo.com.au