General > General Music Discussion

The Song Roulette Tracker Thread 3.0 - v. Betting on red just this once

<< < (2/581) > >>

Bolsters:

--- Quote from: ariich on March 22, 2015, 05:29:46 AM ---Thanks Bolsters, I've stickied this and locked and un-stickied the other one.

Let me know whenever you need to move any completed ones to the Archive!

--- End quote ---
Thanks ariich. The Recently Completed list contains everything that hasn't already been copied over to the archive - move them at your leisure.

--- Quote from: Evermind on March 22, 2015, 05:45:53 AM ---Hey man, great job with updating the standings and with the thread overall. Thanks for doing it! Just a small correction, TAC decided he won't be able to play after the first round, so Scorpion replaced him in my roulette.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for letting me know, I haven't really been following your roulette other than to listen to some of the submissions, so I forgot all about that. :lol

--- Quote from: bl5150 on March 22, 2015, 05:16:23 AM ---Chad was into me for ages about doing a roulette and I never took the bait as I found it hard to imagine how I could make it work - my banned list would crash the internet for starters :biggrin:    But what the hell - put me down and I'll see if I can come up with some ideas between now and when I get my turn some time around 2020-ish .

--- End quote ---
I know I probably wouldn't have a roulette's worth of stuff that would appeal to you, but I don't think it would be a problem for certain other people here.

Evermind:
Alright, my roulette is finished. Just in case, here's the link for the thread:

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=43194.0

I guess I'll also sign up for a v2 if that's alright, the waiting list is pretty long and I guess it'll be at least a year before my turn comes. I might need more new music then.

Lolzeez:
I've started my third roulette!!!

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=43453.0

lonestar:
Half a point away from that reading as a 9. That's gonna stick with me for a while man....

Bolsters:

--- Quote from: lonestar on March 22, 2015, 04:06:20 PM ---Half a point away from that reading as a 9. That's gonna stick with me for a while man....

--- End quote ---

:lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version