News:

DreamTheaterForums is a place for people who just don't have the time for music anymore. 

Main Menu

FlyingBIZKIT's Roo Let v. Let's Get It On (Final Standings Inside!)

Started by FlyingBIZKIT, March 18, 2015, 09:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacul

I hope he doesn't hate mine either - went with a risky choice, so if he doesn't like it, I can always blame his tastes :lol

senecadawg2

Quote from: Parama on April 28, 2015, 10:21:30 AM
bizkit is telling me in pm's how much he hates my song  :'(

I, for one, think your song is shit. Only, less interesting than most of my shit. And the vocalist sounds like a child.

Crow

that's fantastic

(do you two know each other in real life or something, i'm curious now because I actually don't know)

senecadawg2

It's actually a good song. Ah well...

And yes, unfortunately for him, we do know each other very... Intimately

FlyingBIZKIT

What a piece of shit he is. I never met him. He will not stop stalking me.  :(

Crow

Elite

Quote from: Parama on April 27, 2015, 02:38:08 PM
on a side note the other two songs in the same league are Oceansize - The Frame and Pain of Salvation - Idioglossia
you should listen to and adore both

Idioglossia isn't even the best song on TPE, let alone PoS's best song. The Frame also isn't my favourite Oceansize track, but I'm not too familiar with the band.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Crow

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:

senecadawg2

Quote from: Elite on April 28, 2015, 02:57:49 PM
Quote from: Parama on April 27, 2015, 02:38:08 PM
on a side note the other two songs in the same league are Oceansize - The Frame and Pain of Salvation - Idioglossia
you should listen to and adore both

Idioglossia isn't even the best song on TPE, let alone PoS's best song.

Not even close

Crow

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

FlyingBIZKIT

round 8 results:

#1(50 Points): Scorpion - "A Good Song" - A Good Band

K scorpion wins bye

Sacul

Crow

Scorpion

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

FlyingBIZKIT

Next roulette I do is going to be set up like a March Madness basketball tournament. 64 players :lol

King Postwhore

FlyingBIZKIT

I think next roulette I do, hell I may go ahead and sign up since it's a long waiting list, I may change up the rules a bit. May just do a 1-10 rating system, include more rounds and add themes.

Scorpion

FlyingBIZKIT

Still waiting on Elite

Just kidding he was one of the first to send. floyd hasn't sent his in just yet so I'm waiting on that. :tup

Crow

FlyingBIZKIT

Crow

you already said i'd finish 7th or 8th for sure this round, it's not like less points would matter  :corn

Sacul

Elite

Big Hath

Crow

Sacul

Crow

FlyingBIZKIT

black_biff_stadler

Next time have a hidden character like MK with Reptile. You can determine a secret set of factors that can allow us to unearth his/her identity.