Author Topic: Kanye West smh  (Read 30781 times)

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Re: Kanye West smh
« Reply #245 on: December 02, 2022, 03:20:17 PM »
How many times over the years does he have to show the world that he is an asshole before people start believing him?
*waits for Stadler to ask what you mean*

Hardy har har.   But I would ask; does having a belief that you don't like make someone an asshole?  That's where I was going when I asked you how you defined that word.  Because that's not how it should work, no matter how abhorrent the belief (since that's subjective).

No, West's many actions over the years collectively make him an asshole.  His comments yesterday, which in a vacuum would him make him more of a disgusting anti-semite than an asshole, just kind of rubber stamped it.  I have ZERO love for the KarTrashian family, but revealing the stuff he has from the personal life he had with his ex-wife is just revolting stuff.  That are the actions of an asshole.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #246 on: December 02, 2022, 04:01:42 PM »
How many times over the years does he have to show the world that he is an asshole before people start believing him?
*waits for Stadler to ask what you mean*

Hardy har har.   But I would ask; does having a belief that you don't like make someone an asshole?  That's where I was going when I asked you how you defined that word.  Because that's not how it should work, no matter how abhorrent the belief (since that's subjective).

No, West's many actions over the years collectively make him an asshole.  His comments yesterday, which in a vacuum would him make him more of a disgusting anti-semite than an asshole, just kind of rubber stamped it.  I have ZERO love for the KarTrashian family, but revealing the stuff he has from the personal life he had with his ex-wife is just revolting stuff.  That are the actions of an asshole.

I'm more like... :corn :corn "Wow, he actually went there" and just amazed at how he is just spewing whatever he is thinking about.

I am also amazed at how people seem so fascinated on wanting that celebrity of the moment though. People thought Trump was bad, then here comes Kanye, part of the three amigos, waltzing in on his dinner party. Then Ye goes on to chicken dance on Alex Jones' table, making Alex look like the chicken with his head on straight.

Although, it is quite hard to feel no way about this at all. Whether it be anger, frustration, sadness, worry, or whatever.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #247 on: December 02, 2022, 08:48:20 PM »
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC