Author Topic: 2015-7-10 Mind Over Matter Festival (Vienna, Austria) - ROLL CALL & REVIEW  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
Tickets Available At : https://www.oeticket.com/de/tickets/mind-over-matter-dream-theater-guests-wien-planettt-bank-austria-halle-gasometer-793741/performance.html

Are you going?

Were you there?

Share your concert review and experience with other fans and the band!
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline Mladen

I'll be there.  :metal

Offline CharlesPL

See you there !

Offline LightCurves

sucks that they've changed location.... would have been nice seeing them open air.

Offline LightCurves

setlist stayed the same. JLB was still sick and one could hear this in some moments, but he battled through. As I Am was the highlight for me. the last DT gigs at this venue were packed (3.000), this time plenty space, i'd estimate 1.200 at best.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 01:23:51 PM by LightCurves »

Offline Mladen

Good show last night. Festival gigs are fun, they're not as theatrical as the concerts last year but there were a lot of metal tunes, I was just as exhausted as after a three hour show. Great visuals as well.

James was really sick and he commented on not knowing if he's capable of singing the whole show, but he pulled it off. You could tell he was distracted by the illness, I think he introduced Constant motion as Chaos in motion.  :lol Joking aside, James, if you read this (knowing you lurk around sometimes), you gave it your best and were amazing. The fans loved it.  :hefdaddy

Got to chat with the guys after the show for the first time after all these years of travelling to see them, they were all very down to earth and cool. The signatures and photos look great. Myung was truly the ninja, we didn't manage to get him.  :biggrin:

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
Damn, I hope he gets better soon   :(
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco