Dream Theater > Bootlegs and Trading

Dimeadozen Freeloader days

<< < (6/6)

Setlist Scotty:
Good news! Freeloader days have been extended! Here's the e-mail I just got:

--- Quote ---Howdy folks,

In order to celebrate DIME's 20th anniversary on January 10th, 2024, we will have extended Freeloader Days until January 31st, 2024, 12 PM GMT.

Have fun downloading without worrying about your share ratio – but don't forget to donate.

DIME is an old-fashioned, completely ad-free site that relies entirely on community support. Without your support, DIME will not exist!

You can always find the link to our donation options in the top level menu on each of our pages under "Donate" (you need to be logged in). If you haven't donated yet and want to support the site, consider doing so by donating a few bucks or Satoshis!

Many thanks in advance.

Take care!
erwe (& moderator team)
--- End quote ---

TAC:
I haven't downloaded a single thing during this round of Freeloader days. Bummer.

Setlist Scotty:

--- Quote from: TAC on January 05, 2024, 07:22:14 PM ---I haven't downloaded a single thing during this round of Freeloader days. Bummer.

--- End quote ---
Well you still have until the end of the month since they extended it! Time to get on it Timmay!

TAC:

--- Quote from: Setlist Scotty on January 06, 2024, 06:54:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: TAC on January 05, 2024, 07:22:14 PM ---I haven't downloaded a single thing during this round of Freeloader days. Bummer.

--- End quote ---
Well you still have until the end of the month since they extended it! Time to get on it Timmay!

--- End quote ---

I downloaded a show today. ;D

Setlist Scotty:

--- Quote from: TAC on January 06, 2024, 07:13:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Setlist Scotty on January 06, 2024, 06:54:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I downloaded a show today. ;D

--- End quote ---
Yay! I'm continually downloading shows even though they may not be my thing. That way, I continue to build up my share ratio, which I bank for when somebody posts shows that I really want at other times in the year since my ability to share with others quickly diminishes after the intial posting.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version