Dream Theater > Dream Theater

In Conversation with James LaBrie

<< < (6/15) > >>

Prog Snob:

--- Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 10, 2014, 08:20:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Setlist Scotty on December 09, 2014, 10:54:48 AM ---Not to get off topic, but three grammy nominations? I'm aware of two. Is that a misprint or am I missing something?

--- End quote ---
His first Grammy nomination was with Winter Rose.

--- End quote ---

Of course. It narrowly lost to Manitoba's Wild Kingdom.

Calvin6s:
Suggestions for questions:

Can you be more explicit in your current role of the writing process?  Would you like that role to change, and if so, how?  Is there anything outside your influence that is stopping that change?

Skeever:
Anyone here definitely going?

JiM-Xtreme:
Just thought of a great question - it's been rumoured in the past that JLB was considered to replace Bruce Dickinson after he left Iron Maiden in the mid 90's, but as far as I can see this has never actually been confirmed, discussed with or mentioned by the man himself.

It'd be nice if someone here could be bold enough to ask him if this is true, and if so, what exactly took place - did they ever contact him directly about it, did they invite him for an audition, or what?

SuperTaco:

--- Quote from: JiM-Xtreme on January 07, 2015, 03:48:21 AM ---Just thought of a great question - it's been rumoured in the past that JLB was considered to replace Bruce Dickinson after he left Iron Maiden in the mid 90's, but as far as I can see this has never actually been confirmed, discussed with or mentioned by the man himself.

It'd be nice if someone here could be bold enough to ask him if this is true, and if so, what exactly took place - did they ever contact him directly about it, did they invite him for an audition, or what?

--- End quote ---

Pre-injury, I think he would have been a great replacement. I don't know anything about it, but the thought is pretty exciting. 1994 Labrie singing for Maiden.. wow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version