Dream Theater > Dream Theater

In Conversation with James LaBrie

<< < (5/15) > >>

Rodni Demental:

--- Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 10, 2014, 08:20:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Setlist Scotty on December 09, 2014, 10:54:48 AM ---Not to get off topic, but three grammy nominations? I'm aware of two. Is that a misprint or am I missing something?

--- End quote ---
His first Grammy nomination was with Winter Rose.

--- End quote ---

Nah.. Really? Nah.. that's not true is it? I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. Damn words. It's almost believable, but the only place that mentions the words Winter Rose and grammy in the same sentence is unencyclopedia, and they got 8 grammys according to that. :lol

https://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/James_LaBrie

cramx3:

--- Quote from: Rodni Demental on December 10, 2014, 05:20:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Setlist Scotty on December 09, 2014, 10:54:48 AM ---Not to get off topic, but three grammy nominations? I'm aware of two. Is that a misprint or am I missing something?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nah.. Really? Nah.. that's not true is it? I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. Damn words. It's almost believable, but the only place that mentions the words Winter Rose and grammy in the same sentence is unencyclopedia, and they got 8 grammys according to that. :lol

https://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/James_LaBrie

--- End quote ---

lol I googled that as well because I didnt believe it.  It isnt true as far as I can tell.  :lol

hefdaddy42:

--- Quote from: Rodni Demental on December 10, 2014, 05:20:07 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nah.. Really? Nah.. that's not true is it? I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

--- End quote ---
:justjen

Madman Shepherd:
No there was no Grammy for Winter Rose but James did win a Vera Wang Fashion Award for his time with the band

ytserush:
Hope someone goes and records this.

I'd go if it were a lot less than 12 hours away.

Very cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version