Author Topic: Looking for 2 bootlegs from AFTR tour  (Read 1567 times)

Offline PwnsomeWin

Looking for 2 bootlegs from AFTR tour
« on: December 02, 2014, 06:16:25 AM »
Hey everyone! I've been trying to get my hands on as much material as possible for DT's recent tour. Using wasteland's blog as a checklist (he seems to be THE bootleg collector here), I've managed to retrieve all but two. They are:

01.20.2014 in Milano - There's a video of the whole show on YouTube, but I know YouTube lowers the quality a good bit (especially with the audio) to minimize space. Plus, I'd think there would be a download link somewhere if the whole show's on YouTube.

02.09.2014 in Hanover - Haven't found anything about the bootleg of this show. Also, I noticed it says "GDT" next to this show in wasteland's page, a term I have seen on here a few times. What does that mean?

If someone could point me in the right direction that'd be sweet. :D

Also, while I'm on this topic I have a question. I'm taking all th footage I can find from DT's show in Red Bank, NJ, and mixing it for a friend and myself. This means the footage was not made by me. Would I technically need their permission to share the result with you guys? Because I would think uploading a video like that to YouTube is risking that (unless they mention needing permission), but I don't want to make a dick move. :P

Offline wwetzels

Re: Looking for 2 bootlegs from AFTR tour
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 07:59:38 AM »
Hi,

Your talking about Wastelands blog. Where can I find that?

Thx

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 10:27:27 AM »
I have Milan! It's still uncirculated and I have been given permission to trade it. It's not excellent sounding, and with a lot of screaming by the enthusiastic tapers in the foreground, but it's quite enjoyable!
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline PwnsomeWin

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 02:33:30 PM »
I have Milan! It's still uncirculated and I have been given permission to trade it. It's not excellent sounding, and with a lot of screaming by the enthusiastic tapers in the foreground, but it's quite enjoyable!
I don't really have any non-DT bootlegs I could trade you. D: Just some Black Sabbath ones...