Author Topic: Star Trek: Thread Space 9  (Read 47570 times)

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DT.net Veteran
Re: Star Trek: Thread Space 9
« Reply #1820 on: May 16, 2019, 08:40:19 PM »
Speaking of DS9 I went and saw "What we left behind" and it was ok, at first I came out liking it but the more I think about it the more of a mess it is. There is no real narrative and Ira Behr loved talking about himself in the cast interviews.

Offline Samsara

• DTF.org Alumni
    • AnybodyListening.net - The Ultimate Guide to Queensr˙che's Original Lineup!
« Reply #1821 on: May 17, 2019, 09:14:17 AM »
Speaking of DS9 I went and saw "What we left behind" and it was ok, at first I came out liking it but the more I think about it the more of a mess it is. There is no real narrative and Ira Behr loved talking about himself in the cast interviews.

Thanks for that feedback. I'll still buy it when it comes out, but its good to know what to expect.
End of line.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1822 on: May 17, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »
It's really frustrating because if Ira reeled himself it definitely could've been great. I would've loved if they went in a sort of chronological order and go through the seasons, maybe talk about how Nana refused to fall in love with Dukat as the writers originally intended, or go over how Mike Berman is a douche, although I don't think he would've done the doc if they did.

Offline abydos

• DT.net
« Reply #1823 on: May 18, 2019, 04:21:32 AM »
When I saw his beard I had a bad feeling about him :D