Author Topic: 2014-07-22 - Gru Village - Grugliasco (province of Torino), ITA  (Read 1303 times)

Offline orphaeusest

2014-07-22 - Gru Village - Grugliasco (province of Torino), ITA
« on: September 27, 2014, 08:56:34 AM »
I am surprised that there is no topic dedicated to this show in summer :facepalm:. Anyone attented the show in Grugliasco? In my opinion, Grugliasco was the best of the three shows in Italy in the summer that has just finished. There were people who were only drunk or wanted to talk without enjoying the show, but overall it was perfect. The crowd from ahead sang and incited every time James asked for an aswer from the fans. Also the sound, really great and that's a big news if I consider that I initially thought the location was too small. And it is, great organization and great sound. If you wished to get relaxed, you could have a pizza or a drink inside the mall. I saw a lot of fan getting relaxed like that. What about the show? Great. Just as in january, but great and... without rain! Brescia is also a great city, ma the rain was too troubling. A nice curiosity: James acclaimed Torino and not Grugliasco (they are two different cities!) just as he does when the band plays in Assago (he has never acclaimed Assago but Milan!). I also taped the show for my friends of the Italian community and I have a real pleasure when I listen to it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 09:05:52 AM by orphaeusest »