Author Topic: Boston Bootlegs  (Read 3609 times)

Offline OpenYourEyes311

Boston Bootlegs
« on: September 24, 2014, 07:49:33 PM »
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking to make some B&P trades for some Boston shows. Pretty sure not all of these were recorded, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I have the 04/01/2004 and 03/30/2006 shows, and will obviously have the 2014 show officially once BTFW comes out. But if anyone else can help me out with the other ones that would be awesome.

I'm not really tech savvy, so downloading FLAC files is lost on me, that's why I'm looking for someone who can get me CDs for trades. But, since I have nothing to trade, I can only do blanks and postage trades.

These are the shows I'm looking for:
10/02/92 Boston, MA
12/15/92 Boston, MA
01/09/93 Salisbury, MA
01/10/93 Hadley, MA
03/10/93 Boston, MA
07/09/93 Springfield, MA
10/21/94 Boston, MA
12/13/97 Boston, MA
08/08/98 Mansfield, MA
02/27/00 Boston, MA
03/22/02 Boston, MA
09/12/02 Boston, MA
07/09/03 Boston, MA
04/01/04 Boston, MA
08/21/04 Worcester, MA
08/26/05 Boston, MA
03/30/06 Boston, MA
08/21/07 Boston, MA
05/20/08 Boston, MA
08/02/09 Boston, MA
07/10/10 Worcester, MA
10/10/11 Boston, MA
07/16/12 Boston, MA
03/25/14 Boston, MA

Thanks in advance!
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Grizz

Re: Boston Bootlegs
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 09:21:28 PM »
There's a low fidelity recording (32khz) of Boston 2009 on DIME.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »
Thanks, I'll see what I can do to get that. I believe I've tried to sign up for DIME before without much luck. I'm seriously inept when it comes to downloading stuff. This is why I'm looking for CD boots.
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Grizz

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 12:40:46 PM »
I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I can get some to you electronically. I'm trying to get a higher quality source of Worcester '10, but it would be mail only.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 02:03:53 PM »
Cool, man, thanks. I'll take anything I can get, lol. Let me know if you can help!
WELP.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 02:58:49 PM »
I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I can get some to you electronically. I'm trying to get a higher quality source of Worcester '10, but it would be mail only.
AsYd's version that was on Dime is pretty solid.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Grizz

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 07:44:33 PM »
Yeah, he sent me a remastered version that's even better. Someone sent me (illicitly) some lossy samples of the GDT version (after I declined receiving the entirety electronically because of the policies and all that) and it seems to have clearer bass and just a better sound about it. I need to go about getting a copy of it. For now I'll just take AsYd's version (which I listened to half naked today to unwind after school... I don't fucking know) and package it with the other MA shows I can get my hands on at the moment.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:56:54 PM by Grizz »

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 02:25:51 PM »
 :hefdaddy that would be amazeballs. next time you need to unwind half-naked, I'll make you some Mac n Cheese while giving you a foot massage :P
WELP.

Offline Grizz

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 07:03:15 PM »
Can you handle torrent files? That would be the easiest way to send it.

Offline morkie

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 07:06:57 PM »
I have the Worcester 7/10/10 show if you want it? Happy to throw it on a server for you or FTP whatever you like.

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 07:42:09 AM »
I guess I could try torrents. I have downloaded UTorrent, but never really tried to use it. I guess it's time to figure it out!
WELP.

Offline James Mypetgiress

• Call me Dani. I have grown to hate this username.
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 12:40:21 PM »
I guess I could try torrents. I have downloaded UTorrent, but never really tried to use it. I guess it's time to figure it out!
uTorrent really isn't difficult to use, even if you're a technophobe.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 02:40:19 PM »
To the OP, your profile says near Boston. Where are you at?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 03:27:29 PM »
I'm in Quincy. What part of Red Sox Nation are you from?
WELP.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 03:38:25 PM »
I'm in Quincy. What part of Red Sox Nation are you from?
Check your PMs bro.