Author Topic: The Official Hard Rock / Classic Metal Music Discussion and Memorabilia Thread!  (Read 896714 times)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I'm sure that Tim's already on to this one , but a new box set release

https://youtu.be/GPEscKq3Z5Y

Without even clicking, I'm pretty sure I'm NOT already on to it! :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
I think someone might have clicked  :lol
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Nope. I did not click on that dreamy video! :censored
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

To be fair, I did give Tim the heads up a week or so ago that it was coming so he actually might not have clicked.  :lol

I just don’t get it. Awful voice. Nothing to like.

It's just something about the production because even though I haven't minded the material in the last couple of albums I haven't been a fan of his vocals.  But if you listen to Messiah and Dimension his voice sounds great.  It's just something with this production and/or mixing if you ask me.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni

To be fair, I did give Tim the heads up a week or so ago that it was coming so he actually might not have clicked.  :lol

So he was already on to it  :metal   
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

So he was already on to it  :metal

He saw that video before you did.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I can always count on my two friends from Asstralia! :lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I can always count on my two friends from Asstralia! :lol

You forgot to check your spelling before posting mate.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
I haven't managed to find the Kiss comic JJ was talking about but for now............this is a nice piece  :metal

if it's not obvious.................RIAA platinum award for Love Gun.    The awardee's surname is Rabin but I haven't had much luck tracking down who he is other than he hangs around with Jean Beauvoir who wrote a few songs for KISS.

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
That looks nice and shiny.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
If you have a VHS copy of Kiss Meets the Phantom Park that would be awesome. I know that movie is terrible, but I always dug it! From what I read Ace was never in any condition to be in any of the scenes and one of his stand ins was way bigger than him, but they had to use him because Ace was out to lunch.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
I couldn't ever bring myself to have anything to do with Phantom of the Park or anything related to it  :lol  Ace was often out to lunch - did you know he's a plumber ?  ;D  (for those of you that remember the classic Snyder interview)

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
That interview is hilarious

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwk6Le7jHV0

More generic W.E.T.  It's kind of better than the last one but we've heard it all before Erik.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator

More generic W.E.T.  It's kind of better than the last one but we've heard it all before Erik.

On behalf of the rest of us, thank you for torturing yourself so that we don't have to torture ourselves.   :lol
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

On behalf of the rest of us, thank you for torturing yourself so that we don't have to torture ourselves.   :lol

I am a team player and warrior amonst our men through and through Chad.  It is my privilage to stand up and stand in front of the bullets from the Frontiers factory armoury.  I will take the hits time and time again for my fellow true metal brothers and then stand back up and fight for the metal and hard rock that is right, if that means taking more hits, than I shall do that.  We are brothers in arms and false metal and melodic rock needs to be exposed and frowned upon by the one true contingent of metal men that matter, the DTF hard rock brotherhood!!!!

Sorry, it's late and I need to get up in 6 hours......... :mehlin

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Word.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Lowdz

Bit of a random thought but I was doing a usb stick for the car of my top 50 albums. I’ve also recently done my top 49 albums of 87, 88 and 89 as picture collages for Facebook. What I noticed was, my top 50 only had 10 or 11 albums from those years and that surprised me.

Sorry for the rambling, as you were. 😀

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Bit of a random thought but I was doing a usb stick for the car of my top 50 albums. I’ve also recently done my top 49 albums of 87, 88 and 89 as picture collages for Facebook. What I noticed was, my top 50 only had 10 or 11 albums from those years and that surprised me.

How old are you??  :lol
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:36:35 PM by TAC »

Offline Lowdz

:blush :blush :blush :blush
50 last Saturday... but 17 when it comes to music  :metal, and in my defence it as in response to a Facebook friend doing theirs. Yeah, that doesn’t make it any better  :)

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
:blush :blush :blush :blush
50 last Saturday... but 17 when it comes to music  :metal, and in my defence it as in response to a Facebook friend doing theirs. Yeah, that doesn’t make it any better  :)

Happy Birthday mate!!  :metal

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Yeah, happy birthday!

Offline Lowdz

Cheers gents  :tup

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Already did my b-day wishes... ya know ... ON HIS BIRTHDAY!

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Nice work Chad.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Nice work Chad.

So awesome Chad.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
 :lol

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

For a guy that doesn't know what last.fm is, or have a FB account, you sure can make a meme better than most interwebz users Tim.

Offline Lowdz

:lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

For a guy that doesn't know what last.fm is, or have a FB account, you sure can make a meme better than most interwebz users Tim.

I don't know what last.fm is, don't have a facebook account and wouldn't have a clue how to make a meme, and am not even middle age, I think I'm fucked.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

I don't know what last.fm is, don't have a facebook account and wouldn't have a clue how to make a meme, and am not even middle age, I think I'm fucked.

Hey Kade... Tim has hacked your account.  Might want to change your password from shesonly17