Author Topic: Video Game Thread v. Wii4One  (Read 237349 times)

Online Kattelox

• Son of a Shepherd
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • local Jimmy Buffett fan
Re: Video Game Thread v. Wii4One
« Reply #6475 on: May 22, 2020, 09:39:12 PM »
I've barely been able to game all month due to my health but I'm finally feeling well enough to play again. That's funny to read after typing but it's strange how being unable to breathe well makes it completely unenjoyable to game especially when you're in tense situations. Basically made The Last of Us impossible. Hoping to finally knock that out over the holiday weekend here. And I got a fresh hard drive so it's time to load up on even more games despite saying I wouldn't buy more :lol
Quote from: Katt's friend
I've accepted that the journey through Michael's musical likes and dislikes is at the level of erratic I imagine is only otherwise achieved by doing a full length mirror's worth of coke and then trying to play Mario Kart.
Nothing could ever make me happier than defeating Katt with East of the Wall. That's it. My entire roulette career has reached its peak. Goodbye everyone.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6476 on: May 23, 2020, 07:41:02 AM »
The Last of Us is 99% tense situations so yeah :lol

Online Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #6477 on: May 26, 2020, 04:21:48 PM »
Been playing a lot of GTA V for PS4. Sure it doesn't look as sweet as the latest PC versions, but its head and shoulders about the original PS3 version which I originally played. I love the first person and interior views for the vehicles.

Offline Herrick

• Hello Mangs
« Reply #6478 on: May 26, 2020, 09:29:57 PM »
You mangs ever play Guacamelee? It's one of the many unplayed games I have in my Steam library. I finally started playing it and it's really good. I bought the 2nd game because it was on sale for $5.
DISPLAY thy Breasts, My Julia!