Author Topic: 2019 NFL Thread v. Mr. Big Chest on the trade block  (Read 646 times)

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Re: 2019 NFL Thread v. Mr. Big Chest on the trade block
« Reply #70 on: Today at 01:34:49 PM »

You see what Harrison said on one of those Fox shows?  He wanted to hate Tom but Tom won him over with his leadership and hard work.

Yep.  Plus, Kraft promised Harrison the hook-up at his favorite massage parlor.  Happy Endings for Everybody!! :P

Online kingshmegland

• defender of the brew!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #71 on: Today at 01:38:16 PM »
I think Harrison had his own pad he could go to and shot guns as well.  Yeah, I know, a double entendre. :lol
“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #72 on: Today at 01:40:12 PM »
We (Texans) need to add O-Line. Watson was sacked 60+ times last year. Some of that was his fault. A bad O-Line will get you 40+ Sacks. Not throwing the ball away when you're supposed to will get you a lot of sacks. A special combination of both gets you 60+.

I long for the days of 2010-2012 when we had the best O-line unit in the league and we propelled Arian Foster to superstardom.

We finally have a QB, and we need to protect him.

A Secondary would also be nice, since Jonathan Joseph is very old, and Kareem Jackson is our only other good corner.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on all points, and it's nice to no longer be the lone Texans fan on the forum. :)

Online Dream Team

« Reply #73 on: Today at 02:47:16 PM »
Love it, couldn’t happen to a better organization.