Author Topic: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip  (Read 279418 times)

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Re: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip
« Reply #3185 on: March 01, 2019, 05:45:44 AM »
I don't mean to be crass, Chino, and not mention the rest of the story (thanks for sharing that by the way, I think it's cool that you trust all of us to share that. Hopefully everything works out)

But how exactly did you have sex in a 40 below cooler and still have all of the plumbing working? Wouldn't everything just turn into a raisin? More power to both of you, though. That's impressive and since I work in a grocery store and freezer in similar temps and have a work relationship of sorts, I gotta give you one of these:

We were quick. I didn't even finish. This was 8 or 9 years ago, and we were in a "let's see how many places we could do it" phase, and it was more about the novelty/checking off another place. Got behind a loaded u-boat, got a couple really good pumps in, and then we got out. It was literally like 15-20 seconds just to say we did.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3186 on: March 01, 2019, 07:50:41 AM »
 :lol

but seriously Chino, thanks for sharing something so personal.  I feel really bad things went off rail with Victoria.  It always seemed to me you really loved her by the way you talked of her here so that sucks to hear.  Since it seems like you are still trying and love her, I hope something works out.  And maybe this is too personal, but you've also been mentioning working a ton and wonder if this is related.  Seems you got a lot of shit going on right now.  So if the consensual sex is working, hey that sounds like a great way to get some stress relief during a really hectic time.  Much better than Orchids of Asia if you ask me.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3187 on: March 01, 2019, 07:57:09 AM »
:lol

but seriously Chino, thanks for sharing something so personal.  I feel really bad things went off rail with Victoria.  It always seemed to me you really loved her by the way you talked of her here so that sucks to hear.  Since it seems like you are still trying and love her, I hope something works out.  And maybe this is too personal, but you've also been mentioning working a ton and wonder if this is related.  Seems you got a lot of shit going on right now.  So if the consensual sex is working, hey that sounds like a great way to get some stress relief during a really hectic time.  Much better than Orchids of Asia if you ask me.

Thanks dude. Yeah, the crazy hours are 100% related. I was left to pay a mortgage and maintain a home on a single income. I'm also trying to pay off the the debt I still have from my indoor farming endeavor. I just managed to pay off a debt collector last month that's been up my ass for an unexpected 5 night hospital stay (leg infection) in mid-2017. I'm slowly chipping away at it all.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3188 on: March 01, 2019, 08:06:43 AM »
wow.  Tough times man, keep at it and you'll pull through.  The only thing I can really say that relates was when I went through my struggles 5 years ago (wow time flies) at the end, when the dust settled between my crazy work at the time, my ending the engagement and dealing with mortgage and all that stuff, and also dealing with a legal situation I was in, in the end, I came out a much stronger and better person so I'm sure you will as well.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3189 on: March 01, 2019, 08:14:35 AM »
One really positive thing is that there is nowhere near as much takeout coming to my door. I really don't feel the need to eat that much, but V would constantly order food. I'd always end up getting something just because she was. I bought a treadmill (put that on a credit card too  :mehlin) and have been trying to use that on days when I don't do my two mile walk on my lunch break. I've managed to drop about 40 lbs since she's moved out.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #3190 on: March 01, 2019, 08:16:41 AM »
For the record, that Dublin story is right up my alley.   I think Irish women (meaning, women who live in Ireland) are, as a general proposition, very attractive. 

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3191 on: March 01, 2019, 08:21:38 AM »
damn dude thats great to drop that much weight, and speaking of stopping the take out.  This year I stopped ordering delivery, I think I got a pizza once this year, and have been buying cold cuts and just making sandwiches for dinner.  My gf says I lost weight (maybe, I havent been weighing myself) but also, the amount of money I've been saving has been the real nice positive.  Although I'm about to go on another work trip so I'm thinking of taking the gf out for a nice dinner somewhere tonight.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3192 on: March 01, 2019, 08:41:11 AM »
For the record, that Dublin story is right up my alley.   I think Irish women (meaning, women who live in Ireland) are, as a general proposition, very attractive.

I fell in love with the girls as much as I did the country. Plus, almost all of them would call me "darlin' " with that brogue of theirs, and I couldn't get enough of it. I met soooo many of them. Being there alone opened up all kinds of opportunity  for discussion with them. It was so easy too. I'd just walk up, pretend I couldn't find my lighter, and ask if I could borrow theirs. They'd hear the American accent and be intrigued right off the bat. We'd chit chat a bit, talk about what I was doing there, and then the whole "I'm here alone on what was supposed to be a 5 year anniversary trip" would inevitably come up, and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. I approached, talked to, and hung out with more girls in my nine days over there than maybe ever back home  :rollin 

However, I was hoping to drown in a sea of red heads over there, but blonde seemed to be the dominate color. Apparently the large red head population in Ireland is a misconception, and it's more applicable to Scotland.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:48:37 AM by Chino »

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3193 on: March 01, 2019, 08:42:16 AM »
damn dude thats great to drop that much weight, and speaking of stopping the take out.  This year I stopped ordering delivery, I think I got a pizza once this year, and have been buying cold cuts and just making sandwiches for dinner.  My gf says I lost weight (maybe, I havent been weighing myself) but also, the amount of money I've been saving has been the real nice positive.  Although I'm about to go on another work trip so I'm thinking of taking the gf out for a nice dinner somewhere tonight.

We're heading to a Brazilian Steakhouse *drool*

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3194 on: March 01, 2019, 08:46:36 AM »

I find that eating out less makes when you do eat out far more enjoyable.  It's like a little treat for yourself (and your girl).

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3195 on: March 01, 2019, 09:46:00 AM »
Maybe, I mean I still eat out for lunch at work every day so it's not like I am not going out, just cut it out completely from my dinners.  I think we are just going to Texas Roadhouse so nothing special tonight really, not as good as Brazilian steakhouse.

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #3196 on: March 01, 2019, 10:33:15 AM »
Goddamn Brian, I am sorry to hear that. Wishing you the best of luck. Like others, I see how much she means to ya. Shit like this is hard, but if things go down south, know that you are a sexy beast who kicks ass, takes names, and will get through it.

If things turn out positive, your relationship should be stronger for it.

Also... Dem Irish Girlz :heart

My gf says I lost weight

I checked out your Disturbed video recently and was actually thinking the same thing about you.

I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #3197 on: March 01, 2019, 10:46:39 AM »
But is it completely unreasonable to think that you might have two or maybe even three people that you care enough about to have meaningful, semi-regular sex, but have a main "life partner" with whom you share a home and a family and parenting responsibilities? 
I have guy friends that I periodically go out and have drinks with, I have guy friends that I periodically go out to concerts with... is it so out of the mainstream to contemplate a scenario where I have girl friends I periodically go out and have sex with?
I guess it's not, but the way family life is set up would pretty soon kill it with logistics.

Say, hypothetically, there's no hard feelings, you and your partner are just co-parenting and you both get a hall pass to do whatever you want. Most people say they'd be very happy to have sexual relations once or twice a week. You can't bring a date into the family home. You share income as a family, so when she/he sees you've paid for a night at the hotel 6-8 times this month instead of the usual 4-5, does she/he have the right to be upset at you? Or, if you both pay shared bills and have the rest of your income as a discretionary fund, does your partner who earns less than you have the right to be upset you're spending your money wining and dining instead of saving up for a vacation or something fun for your kid? If money is not a problem, time is; married women will have a very easy time finding someone for casual sex, and men are on average less lucky even when they're not married, so when she always has five guys on rotation and you have one during a particularly good year, what will happen?

This is just me spending five minutes thinking about this  :lol I'm sure I could find more reasons why people find it easier to bet it all on black, and then divorce in order to be able to find a second mate if it doesn't work out, than to do all of this.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #3198 on: March 03, 2019, 05:11:41 AM »

Sex with your significant other is better when you actually spend a few months with them. Don't wanna rain on anyone's parade, but I guarantee ya at least half of your one night stands were thinking "well okay now I can say I've done that, item checked off the list" after the night was over, and nothing more than that.

Being with someone who knows me, loves me and moves me, that's my jam, even without a harem of beautiful people just waiting outside my door :lol

I agree 100%. I can't speak for other guys, but I only ever enjoy sex if I actually care for someone. Only one time in my life did I have sex with someone I didn't love and it was like eating stale bread or drinking flat soda. Something felt really off about it and its something I will never do again. I like to get to know someone, build a bond and from that comes intimate relations. But that's just me.

But is it completely unreasonable to think that you might have two or maybe even three people that you care enough about to have meaningful, semi-regular sex, but have a main "life partner" with whom you share a home and a family and parenting responsibilities? 
I have guy friends that I periodically go out and have drinks with, I have guy friends that I periodically go out to concerts with... is it so out of the mainstream to contemplate a scenario where I have girl friends I periodically go out and have sex with?

(Full disclosure; this is hypothetical and talking generally.  I don't have a "set up" like this and nor do I have the constitution to pull it off, I don't think.  But it's worth contemplating.  And categorically, I am not talking about polygamy here.)

Is it possible for someone to make that situation work? Sure. Anything is possible.   But I can only speak for myself, which I can not.

If people are able to make that scenario work and all parties are cool with the situation, then more power to them. I have no interest in participating in that. I want one partner at a time and it doesn't need to be a formal marriage. It can just be a long term relationship and when it ends, it ends.

I guess it's not, but the way family life is set up would pretty soon kill it with logistics.

Say, hypothetically, there's no hard feelings, you and your partner are just co-parenting and you both get a hall pass to do whatever you want. Most people say they'd be very happy to have sexual relations once or twice a week. You can't bring a date into the family home. You share income as a family, so when she/he sees you've paid for a night at the hotel 6-8 times this month instead of the usual 4-5, does she/he have the right to be upset at you? Or, if you both pay shared bills and have the rest of your income as a discretionary fund, does your partner who earns less than you have the right to be upset you're spending your money wining and dining instead of saving up for a vacation or something fun for your kid? If money is not a problem, time is; married women will have a very easy time finding someone for casual sex, and men are on average less lucky even when they're not married, so when she always has five guys on rotation and you have one during a particularly good year, what will happen?

This is just me spending five minutes thinking about this  :lol I'm sure I could find more reasons why people find it easier to bet it all on black, and then divorce in order to be able to find a second mate if it doesn't work out, than to do all of this.

I agree with all of that. I personally could not make it work logistically, and don't want to. Trying to keep one relationship healthy and happy is difficult enough, and I don't have the energy to go beyond that.

And the bolded part is a very important point as well, and something guys don't really think about when the subject of an open relationship comes up. I'm in my early 30s and I've had sex with two women total in my life and both those relationships were separated by a couple years of being single. We are sitting here talking about having a couple of people on the side of the main relationship, when I don't even have a main relationship,  :lol. (and not really even looking for one honestly).

As I've said before, If i don't have strong feelings for someone or feel a connection to them, then I won't fuck them. Period, end of story. But more power to people that want to spin plates. If you can make that work and are able to attract multiple women at a time to be with, then go for it.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 05:47:35 AM by Phoenix87x »

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #3199 on: March 03, 2019, 08:29:58 PM »
TheCount’s seven step guide to going out:

1: Pick one of your local bars as your place of inhabitance for the evening.
2: Head over to your selected destination for a planned night of fun.
3: Start taking to a beautiful woman or person of interest.
4: Panic because your anxiety tells you that you’re not good enough.
5: Become cold and antisocial until they talk to someone else.
6: Leave the bar alone and dejected.
7: Rinse and repeat.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #3200 on: March 03, 2019, 11:18:15 PM »
^^ Wow.  Sounds like my love life would be like if I was going to my favorite bar often, but I don't go to bars.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3201 on: March 04, 2019, 08:44:24 AM »

'
You forgot step 6a, which I won't spell out here in the name of decency.  ;) 

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3202 on: March 04, 2019, 09:09:31 AM »
He also forgot the step where you remind yourself to bring some condoms that ultimately never get used  :lol

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3203 on: March 04, 2019, 02:48:37 PM »
He also forgot the step where you remind yourself to bring some condoms that ultimately never get used  :lol

My gf found my old condom stash from before we started getting serious Haha what was I thinking with such a large stash  :rollin they had all expired

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3204 on: March 05, 2019, 07:51:13 AM »
And the bolded part is a very important point as well, and something guys don't really think about when the subject of an open relationship comes up. I'm in my early 30s and I've had sex with two women total in my life and both those relationships were separated by a couple years of being single. We are sitting here talking about having a couple of people on the side of the main relationship, when I don't even have a main relationship,  :lol. (and not really even looking for one honestly).
Same. Whenever a guy says "well obviously finding a woman I'm gonna love for a few decades is unrealistic, so I'm gonna fuck everyone I want and it will work out all the same", I just think, man, you must be either very attractive or extremely charming or both  :lol

Though I have to say, just because it's easier for women on average to get casual sex, it doesn't mean it's always a walk in the park in the relationship world for us like guys assume. I have a few fairly attractive friends (really, I know everyone thinks their friends are cute but these are some pretty, fit, smart, outgoing girls) who are still either virgins or fairly inexperienced in their late twenties. When the rest of us were first getting out there, they had extenuating circumstances that prevented them from doing that (strict parents, living in small towns, being into guys who were with someone else, etc), then they hoped someone would come around in college, and now they're adults with responsibilities who pretty much don't even know what they want out of a relationship, or a casual thing. And people saying "well just go to a bar and pick up the first semi-cute guy and get it over with" don't really get the problem. They can accept a drink and wave back, or flirt around a little, or make out, or even set up a first date, but when a guy says "great, when can I see you again" it always seems to fizzle out between the two dates in the chatroom.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

Offline Lynxo

• It hurts when I poo
« Reply #3205 on: March 05, 2019, 08:29:32 AM »
So I had quite a traumatic experience last year. I matched on Tinder with a Polish woman who visted for the weekend (I live in Sweden). However, we didn't actually start talking until after she went back home. Go figure.
But we still talked for days on end and it felt like something was there so eventually, we set up a date. I was to fly to Poland and she rented an apartment for the weekend. Yeah, one of the scariest thing I've ever done but I just thought, what the heck. I'm normally a coward and don't really take risks like this and this was an opportunity to do just that.

So I flew down there and we had a somewhat nice weekend. I say "somewhat" because I didn't really feel that same connection when we actually met. However, she did, so when the weekend was over, I had the painful job of telling her I didn't want to see her again, when she was still very much interested. I hate hurting people like that, but yeah...sometimes you have to.

This could have ended there but it didn't...she contacted me a little while later to tell me she was pregnant. And the nightmare begun. Before I continue, I should probably say that I don't ever want kids with anyone and my previous partners has all been on the same page as me concerning that. So this was a nightmare on multiple levels.

And here's the thing - abortion is forbidden by law in Poland. So we came to the conclusion that she was gonna travel to Sweden and perform the operation here. Not an unusual arrangement per se -  since the laws are what they are, lots of women travel to neighboor countries to do this procedure. But what made this even more painful was how she started acting more or less like a psychopath. She could be sweet and calm one second, and absolutely mad the very next, telling me that she was gonna have the child and force me to pay alimony. She said some horrible things to me those weeks...and I was depressed and felt like a horrible person.

In the end, she actually travelled here and stayed with me for a few days. That was the hardest part of it all, because she said and did some even more horrible things...she freaked out multiple times and destroyed glasses and plates and one time, she tried to force herself on me, threatening to not go through with the procedure if didn't do what she said.

It was hell...but she actually went through with it in the end. I went with her to the airport and a few days later, I blocked her from every possible social media I could think of. And since then, I've been trying to heal and get back on my feet. It's been tough - I've been told for months on end I'm a horrible human being and that I don't deserve anything good in my life. But with the help of my friends, I'm slowly getting back on my feet again. And I think I want to start dating again. Even though sex could potentially freak me out.  :lol But I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
Lynxo cured my bad breath with his penis.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3206 on: March 05, 2019, 08:58:21 AM »
Wow Lynxo that sounds like an absolute nightmare :-X I mentioned earlier that most women aren't super up for casual, one night stand sex because of the strong physical consequences it can bring, and I wish more men would think about these consequences as well. With all the protection in the world, pregnancy happens, and then all you can do is pray you were doing it with someone who looks at unwanted pregnancy the same way, and as a childfree guy you have a lot at stake here. So it's worth getting to know your person just a little bit better. You can't force anyone to have an abortion or carry a child they don't want just the same, and they can't force you to help rear a child you don't want, but some people, be they men or women, go on a complete power trip once they gain a little bit of relationship leverage. She saw you really don't want to have a child, she was fine either way so she went completely crazy on you because she felt like she could  :tdwn and attempted sexual assault, I mean  :( :( :(  >:( that's not a person who should become a mother and frankly she should get some therapy before she even thinks of seeing another guy. But that's not your problem.

Once again I'm really sorry that happened to you  :sadpanda: It's good you're healing and getting rid of your trust issues - I'd suggest you to keep just a hint of the trust issues, enough to carefully vet the next relationship :tup

Offline Lynxo

• It hurts when I poo
« Reply #3207 on: March 05, 2019, 09:45:15 AM »
Wow Lynxo that sounds like an absolute nightmare :-X I mentioned earlier that most women aren't super up for casual, one night stand sex because of the strong physical consequences it can bring, and I wish more men would think about these consequences as well. With all the protection in the world, pregnancy happens, and then all you can do is pray you were doing it with someone who looks at unwanted pregnancy the same way, and as a childfree guy you have a lot at stake here. So it's worth getting to know your person just a little bit better. You can't force anyone to have an abortion or carry a child they don't want just the same, and they can't force you to help rear a child you don't want, but some people, be they men or women, go on a complete power trip once they gain a little bit of relationship leverage. She saw you really don't want to have a child, she was fine either way so she went completely crazy on you because she felt like she could  :tdwn and attempted sexual assault, I mean  :( :( :(  >:( that's not a person who should become a mother and frankly she should get some therapy before she even thinks of seeing another guy. But that's not your problem.

Once again I'm really sorry that happened to you  :sadpanda: It's good you're healing and getting rid of your trust issues - I'd suggest you to keep just a hint of the trust issues, enough to carefully vet the next relationship :tup

Thanks for the advice. ❤️  I should probably add that we did use condoms but I guess we got unlucky...

Yeah I could never force anyone anything in that situation - in the end, it’s her body. But that obviously doesn’t excuse her behavior. My friends think she’s a psychopath - that any sameness person doesn’t behave that way. But I’ll never know.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3208 on: March 05, 2019, 09:47:31 AM »
Damn Lynxo that's practically everyone's worst nightmare. Is there any chance she was faking you out though? As in, the baby wasnt yours or maybe she never actually was pregnant but just trying to get money or something out of you?

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3209 on: March 05, 2019, 09:52:36 AM »
Yeah I could never force anyone anything in that situation - in the end, it’s her body. But that obviously doesn’t excuse her behavior. My friends think she’s a psychopath - that any sameness person doesn’t behave that way. But I’ll never know.
Yeah, of course. I'm thinking like a sane person - if I get pregnant accidentally, and I really wanna have the baby, and I'm not in a relationship, I know there's a big chance the father won't have anything to do with it. Women who have objections to abortion AND single parenthood obviously don't have casual hookups, because they know if shit happens, chances are they're all alone with the consequences. So she wasn't thinking sanely at all.

Is there any chance she was faking you out though? As in, the baby wasnt yours or maybe she never actually was pregnant but just trying to get money or something out of you?
And this is also a strong possibility.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3210 on: March 05, 2019, 09:55:41 AM »
Damn Lynxo that's practically everyone's worst nightmare. Is there any chance she was faking you out though? As in, the baby wasnt yours or maybe she never actually was pregnant but just trying to get money or something out of you?

First thing I thought of. 

Offline Lynxo

• It hurts when I poo
« Reply #3211 on: March 05, 2019, 09:56:27 AM »
That has been suggested to me by friends but it seems unlikely - she paid for the flight to Sweden herself and while I paid for the procedure, it is such an insignificant amount of money it hardly seems worth it to pressure me to pay it.
Other than that, she got nothing from me.

But if she had some sort of diagnosis as I suspect, it might have made more sense in her head. Who knows.

Edit: I should also add that she was definitely pregnant. I was there when the doctor examined her.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #3212 on: March 05, 2019, 10:54:07 AM »

First thing I thought of.

Same here.   

She sounds nuts from the behavior Lynxo described, so its with-in the realm of reason that she doing a fake out.

And its not like a girl can pregnant every day of the month. There's a limited window for a chance to get pregnant. Its not guaranteed, for those few days with-in the window.

Regardless, that was a very difficult thing to go through Lynxo

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #3213 on: March 06, 2019, 01:41:13 AM »

'
You forgot step 6a, which I won't spell out here in the name of decency.  ;)

That’s where the rinse and repeat comes in...

All joking aside though, I’ve been having a rough couple of weeks. I think this winter weather is really starting to take its toll on me, so hopefully the springtime weather brings along a little bit of perspective and normalcy back to my mental state, because right now I’m in a pretty crappy place.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Skeever

« Reply #3214 on: March 06, 2019, 11:38:44 AM »
So I had quite a traumatic experience last year. I matched on Tinder with a Polish woman who visted for the weekend (I live in Sweden). However, we didn't actually start talking until after she went back home. Go figure.
But we still talked for days on end and it felt like something was there so eventually, we set up a date. I was to fly to Poland and she rented an apartment for the weekend. Yeah, one of the scariest thing I've ever done but I just thought, what the heck. I'm normally a coward and don't really take risks like this and this was an opportunity to do just that.

So I flew down there and we had a somewhat nice weekend. I say "somewhat" because I didn't really feel that same connection when we actually met. However, she did, so when the weekend was over, I had the painful job of telling her I didn't want to see her again, when she was still very much interested. I hate hurting people like that, but yeah...sometimes you have to.

This could have ended there but it didn't...she contacted me a little while later to tell me she was pregnant. And the nightmare begun. Before I continue, I should probably say that I don't ever want kids with anyone and my previous partners has all been on the same page as me concerning that. So this was a nightmare on multiple levels.

And here's the thing - abortion is forbidden by law in Poland. So we came to the conclusion that she was gonna travel to Sweden and perform the operation here. Not an unusual arrangement per se -  since the laws are what they are, lots of women travel to neighboor countries to do this procedure. But what made this even more painful was how she started acting more or less like a psychopath. She could be sweet and calm one second, and absolutely mad the very next, telling me that she was gonna have the child and force me to pay alimony. She said some horrible things to me those weeks...and I was depressed and felt like a horrible person.

In the end, she actually travelled here and stayed with me for a few days. That was the hardest part of it all, because she said and did some even more horrible things...she freaked out multiple times and destroyed glasses and plates and one time, she tried to force herself on me, threatening to not go through with the procedure if didn't do what she said.

It was hell...but she actually went through with it in the end. I went with her to the airport and a few days later, I blocked her from every possible social media I could think of. And since then, I've been trying to heal and get back on my feet. It's been tough - I've been told for months on end I'm a horrible human being and that I don't deserve anything good in my life. But with the help of my friends, I'm slowly getting back on my feet again. And I think I want to start dating again. Even though sex could potentially freak me out.  :lol But I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

In the future, if you don't want kids, maybe you shouldn't be hitting it "raw dog", especially with tinder dates that you admittedly don't even like that much.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3215 on: March 06, 2019, 12:45:16 PM »

In the future, if you don't want kids, maybe you shouldn't be hitting it "raw dog", especially with tinder dates that you admittedly don't even like that much.

He mentioned later in the thread that he did use condoms...
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #3216 on: April 09, 2019, 07:23:53 PM »
Going on a date tomorrow, and I’m super excited. I’ve been friends with this girl for a little over a year and we both just started to realize that there were mutual feelings. I actually mustered up the courage to ask her out, and we’ve been really hitting it off. Here’s hoping that I don’t have to post in this thread for a long time.

-MirrorMask

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3217 on: April 10, 2019, 07:23:08 AM »
Good luck, have fun and be yourself

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3218 on: April 10, 2019, 09:05:14 AM »
Remember: Don't show her your penis unless she asks.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3219 on: April 10, 2019, 10:25:53 AM »
Remember: Don't show her your penis unless she asks signs the waiver first.