Author Topic: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip  (Read 283563 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip
« Reply #2205 on: May 11, 2016, 12:05:57 PM »
Thanks, should be fun  :metal

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2206 on: May 11, 2016, 01:13:59 PM »
Cram, that sister situation sounds baaaad. Oy.

As for the threesome, I was sort of being coy. The ginger and I   are apparently going to double team her husband for his birthday ;)
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2207 on: May 11, 2016, 01:19:40 PM »
What a birthday gift!

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #2208 on: May 11, 2016, 04:02:18 PM »

As for the threesome, I was sort of being coy. The ginger and I   are apparently going to double team her husband for his birthday ;)

I'm sorry; I just spoke to the husband, and he will be away on business that day.   I graciously offered - and he accepted - to take his place, because it wouldn't be right to have all that effort and planning go to waste. 

No need to thank me, I'm here to help.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2209 on: May 11, 2016, 04:27:43 PM »

I'm sorry; I just spoke to the husband, and he will be away on business that day.   I graciously offered - and he accepted - to take his place, because it wouldn't be right to have all that effort and planning go to waste. 

No need to thank me, I'm here to help.

Said by every man from the dawn of time. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2210 on: May 11, 2016, 10:32:51 PM »
:lol, so selfless.

Offline The Trooper

« Reply #2211 on: May 11, 2016, 11:52:39 PM »

:tup

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2212 on: May 12, 2016, 09:56:59 AM »
So I have a date with the Russian tomorrow and I initially suggested a movie, but the more I think about him the more I want him to just come to my place where we can still watch a movie but freely grope each other. I think I'm going to propose that...

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #2213 on: May 12, 2016, 10:03:24 AM »
So I have a date with the Russian tomorrow and I initially suggested a movie, but the more I think about him the more I want him to just come to my place where we can still watch a movie but freely grope each other. I think I'm going to propose that...

Isn't that what the back row of the theater is for?
Photobucket sucks.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2214 on: May 12, 2016, 10:18:57 AM »
Sure, but then we both leave the movie sweating and frustrated until we can get back to one of our places. I'm cutting out the middle man.
Funny thing is the movie is The Rock, the theater is showing it as a drinking game. SO I'm going to suggest we make our own drinking game, with less clothing. I don't own The Rock, but I have about 12 other Cage options.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2215 on: May 12, 2016, 10:39:16 AM »
Sure, but then we both leave the movie sweating and frustrated until we can get back to one of our places. I'm cutting out the middle man.
Funny thing is the movie is The Rock, the theater is showing it as a drinking game. SO I'm going to suggest we make our own drinking game, with less clothing. I don't own The Rock, but I have about 12 other Cage options.

How is it a drinking game?  Something that Connery says makes you drink?  Love that movie though.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2216 on: May 12, 2016, 11:08:31 AM »
I've done Drunk Trek, but I never wanted to see any clothes come off in that room. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2217 on: May 12, 2016, 05:19:00 PM »
I have no idea what they'll do with it, but I'm sure it will be fun. I texted him saying I basically wanted to not really be in public with him so we could be naked and he was brief but agreed to it. He's in the middle of science-ing, so I don't really expect to get too much from him. I said we could get a beer/dinner near me if he wants and make our own drinking game :hat

Edit: also, Vermont has resurfaced because he's done with finals! So he wants to hang Sunday. Man, my vagina is going to hurt on Monday...

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2218 on: May 12, 2016, 05:21:12 PM »
 :lol you always have a great line at the end of your love life updates

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2219 on: May 12, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »
I'm actually sitting here wondering if I can handle all of that sex in one weekend :lol

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT  :yarr

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2220 on: May 12, 2016, 05:28:40 PM »
If that's your biggest problem going into the weekend then you are doing something right  :tup :tup

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2221 on: May 12, 2016, 06:07:13 PM »
Better have a cut man in your corner Jackie.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2222 on: May 12, 2016, 11:03:13 PM »
 :rollin

At first I was like "What does circumcision have to do with this??" And then I looked that word up :lolpalm:

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #2223 on: May 12, 2016, 11:25:23 PM »
Edited for history's sake lol.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:59:35 PM by sylvan »

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2224 on: May 13, 2016, 12:14:13 AM »
I think a girl at my new job likes me? I'm not sure. Very attractive Mexican girl, just thought I'd point that out. Not that either of those, being Mexican or being attractive, are relevant.

I work a sales position where there's a lot of downtime in the store if there aren't any customers. We contract our cleaning and there are other positions that stock merchandise, so we just chit-chat if it's a slow day. Anyway, [Girl] and I have had a lot of time to talk at the store and, as it turns out, we have a lot in common. We've been getting to know each other a lot better and talking more and more.

This is where it gets a bit sketchy for me. She has a very playful, almost flirtatious, personality type, but it feels like moreso with me than with others. I've made this mistake in the past, so I'm trying not to jump to conclusions or to infer too much. When we're waiting for customers, we generally line up along the wall so whoever's first in line can open the door for the next customer, then we all move up, so on and so forth. When she's in line next to me, she'll come up and lean on me, or she'll stand right beside me and lean her bodyweight on to me in the form of a kind of "push," expecting me to just prop her up or push her back in sort of a rocking motion or what have you. Or sometimes she'll walk past me and give me a small shove. Just little things like that. Earlier today, she doodled my name on my arm with a pen.

I walked into the back and one of the other guys said "So Im thinkin' that [Girl] kinda has a thing for you."
"Yeah, I... Maybe. She's kinda playful with everyone like that, though."
"True, and you're right, but it seems like lately it's more you than anyone else."
Me: shrug

I'm not gonna take too much from it just yet. I'll wait and see how things go.

Oh, almost forgot. A few days ago, she told me in private that she is breaking up with the guy she's been seeing because basically they don't have compatible lifestyles. She wants someone more responsible and closer to her age. Some of the other guys in the store are interested in her, but she made a point to tell me where they wouldn't hear. She didn't want to talk about it in front of any of them.
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2225 on: May 13, 2016, 05:32:32 AM »
She probably does have a thing for you, but honestly that whole story sounds like something from grade school, the leaning on you, flirtatious with most of the guys, noodling on your arm.  All reminds me of the flirty girls when I was young.

Sylvan, you'll work through your problem.  Sounds like the girl likes you so just go in with some confidence next time. 

23yo (I guess that'll be her nickname) is coming over tonight for our date, and then we'll grab some sushi at the spot near my house and come back to watch game of thrones.  I convinced her to start watching so she said we will be ready to wrap up season 1 tonight.  She hasn't really shown signs of wanting to do any extracurricular activities, but it's a friday night, chilling in my basement... if things are going well, I think I will try to make my move.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #2226 on: May 13, 2016, 05:43:38 AM »
Season 1 of GOT has provided many inspirations for making the move. Get on with it.   :biggrin:

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2227 on: May 13, 2016, 05:45:29 AM »
Season 1 of GOT has provided many inspirations for making the move. Get on with it.   :biggrin:

I knew you'd have something to say about GOT  :lol 

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #2228 on: May 13, 2016, 05:49:22 AM »
Its really hard starting to date again after a long relationship. Had pretty much what I wanted after a long time of looking, but it just didn't work out. Now its back to square one all over again. But oh well I guess. just have to try and move on.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #2229 on: May 13, 2016, 06:04:38 AM »

I knew you'd have something to say about GOT  :lol

My reputation precedes me.  :lol 

I spoke to that girl Val on the phone. She seems to be an intriguing woman. She's not looking to rush into anything, but at least she hasn't chased me away, so that's a good sign. She knows I'm not looking for texting buddies.  It's just a matter of finding time to meet since she works odd hours.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2230 on: May 13, 2016, 07:57:05 AM »
"I can't fucking believe that."

"ICFBT" as in "I can't believe sex can feel that good" or "ICFBT" as "Dude, can you please get your ween to work right?"

Part of me wonders if this is TMI, but then I read one of Jorge's posts, and I'm like, nah, it's good.

Hahaha, he has set a bar for us, hasn't he.  :) :) ;)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2231 on: May 13, 2016, 08:09:59 AM »

Oh, almost forgot. A few days ago, she told me in private that she is breaking up with the guy she's been seeing because basically they don't have compatible lifestyles. She wants someone more responsible and closer to her age. Some of the other guys in the store are interested in her, but she made a point to tell me where they wouldn't hear. She didn't want to talk about it in front of any of them.

I'm leaning toward "thing" but who knows.   I think you need to test it.   Go for drinks.  Go for lunch.  Get her out of the store.   

I know for me, it's hard to tell, but it's often good to put both of you in different circumstances and see if the behavior is the same.  Little story:  right after my divorce, I moved and there was a local bar near me (walking distance).  The owner's sister was a bartender about half the time, but usually on the slower nights (i.e. not Fri. or Sat.) so she was there a LOT when I came in.  And we would talk, and since they were slow nights, sometimes the talk was a lot and sometimes let's say, "in depth".   I would eat and sometimes she would order for me, that kind of thing.  I'd always get the "end" of the wine bottle (i.e. a stiff pour).  When I'd walk in, if I couldn't get a seat at the bar, she would yell "Hey Stadler! (not my name)" so people could hear, and it felt good.  Sometimes, late, if it cleared out, I'd stay and make sure she wasn't alone (there was an older guy that would do that, but sometimes he liked his drink and wouldn't show up).  She even showed me the "hidden safe" for the night's take.   

Yet, when she would come in with her friends or family it was like I didn't exist.   Maybe a wave, but that's it.  I don't think we said five words to each other when she wasn't behind the bar.  So I never made a move even though I would have gladly if the opportunity presented itself. 

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2232 on: May 13, 2016, 08:13:07 AM »
And did she receive some nice tips? 

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #2233 on: May 13, 2016, 09:33:00 AM »
"I can't fucking believe that."
"ICFBT" as in "I can't believe sex can feel that good" or "ICFBT" as "Dude, can you please get your ween to work right?"

Haha, the former lol. If it was the latter, and she was then telling me how she can't wait to tell her friends, I would have pushed her on the ground and rolled out.

I think a girl at my new job likes me? I'm not sure.

Take it from someone that can speak from experience, or lack of. Finding out one way or another is better than not knowing and wondering. Sometimes things work, sometimes they don't. Wondering which way it would have gone fucking sucks lol.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2234 on: May 13, 2016, 09:34:38 AM »
I loled at the "Hey Stadler (not my name)" :lol

She probably does have a thing for you, but honestly that whole story sounds like something from grade school, the leaning on you, flirtatious with most of the guys, noodling on your arm.  All reminds me of the flirty girls when I was young.

Pretty much this. How old is she? Sounds like she is into you but since you work together that could get sticky (also, she may still have thr bf). But if it's not the career you plan on having for the rest of your life, I say test the waters and see if she wants to hang out after work some day.

(Edit- yeah, basically what sylvan just said)

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2235 on: May 13, 2016, 09:37:37 AM »
She's 28. I'm 29.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2236 on: May 13, 2016, 10:21:39 AM »
Okay, well she does seem a tad immature in her flirting style, but I would definitely say it sounds like flirting. Maybe just an innocent "I'm hungry! Wanna grab a bite?" and see how she acts in a non-work setting.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2237 on: May 13, 2016, 03:35:57 PM »
And did she receive some nice tips?

I decline to answer on the grounds that I might embarrass myself.  :)

Nothing egregious, but certainly at least 20%, minimum, sometimes more when she picked something good from the menu (or the few times she made sure I had something not on the menu). 

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2238 on: May 13, 2016, 05:18:54 PM »
Okay, well she does seem a tad immature in her flirting style, but I would definitely say it sounds like flirting. Maybe just an innocent "I'm hungry! Wanna grab a bite?" and see how she acts in a non-work setting.
I tried to read my posts in someone else's shoes, and yeah, I can see that. Thing is it kind of fits. Our whole work environment is kind of... playful, I guess. We're all a little on the goofy side at work because it keeps our spirits up. Even the managers play around when they don't have to wear the manager hat.

Showing up to work is kind of like a playdate with friends.

Shit, I just realized how much I like my new job compared to my last.

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #2239 on: May 13, 2016, 06:23:25 PM »
On a lighter note, DT Girl is taking me to The Players Championship tomorrow. I've been the last 5 years, but she's got corporate hospitality tickets, so I finally get some a/c relief from walking around in the May heat in Florida. Maybe I'll get a special birthday gift. There was talk of sexy lingerie. It's no threesome, but I'll take it  :corn.