Author Topic: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip  (Read 283440 times)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip
« Reply #2135 on: May 04, 2016, 11:21:24 AM »
Agreed, but I can't be the only decent male on the site even though i know the assholes are very numerous.

I do think though that they way I started the convo was clutch in terms of showing my niceness, just got to turn that into something more real and it's working, but very slowly.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #2136 on: May 04, 2016, 11:27:04 AM »
Examine her profile. Try to win her over with something you think she's passionate about.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2137 on: May 04, 2016, 11:27:54 AM »
Yep, definitely lots of assholes out there but there are also decent ones!
I know what you guys mean about having lots of options go suddenly to none. It's disheartening and kinda burns me out. I go through phases where I'm active on OKC and then I just kind of fade away because the whole thing is exhausting.

I have a dinner date tonight with the friend who I hooked up with at my movie party a couple months ago. I think he knows I'm not looking for much but has been wanting to take me out, so I'm cool with it. But I kinda just went to melt into my couch tonight :lol
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2138 on: May 04, 2016, 11:37:59 AM »
So some more about my sister.... they are buying a small house close to me.  Plan to close June 15 and they want to be married before moving in so they are going to do something small and private to tie the knot with a formal reception some time down the line.  My sister is very religious and my mother told me they don't have sex because of the religion so that's the motivation to get married quickly.  I can't fathom how quick they are moving, I just don't understand.  I would rather them bang and wait out the marriage another year personally.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2139 on: May 04, 2016, 11:40:39 AM »
So some more about my sister.... they are buying a small house close to me.  Plan to close June 15 and they want to be married before moving in so they are going to do something small and private to tie the knot with a formal reception some time down the line.  My sister is very religious and my mother told me they don't have sex because of the religion so that's the motivation to get married quickly.  I can't fathom how quick they are moving, I just don't understand.  I would rather them bang and wait out the marriage another year personally.

She is religious so she wants to wait to get married to have sex, but they obviously really want to have sex so they're rushing the wedding. Isn't that some loophole that would make the baby Jesus cry?

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2140 on: May 04, 2016, 11:48:15 AM »

She is religious so she wants to wait to get married to have sex, but they obviously really want to have sex so they're rushing the wedding. Isn't that some loophole that would make the baby Jesus cry?

Sounds stupid to me, and stupid enough to make Jesus cry.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2141 on: May 04, 2016, 11:50:02 AM »

Sounds stupid to me, and stupid enough to make Jesus cry.

:lol

Then again, we're single and she's talking about marriage, so maybe I should just shut up.   :lol

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2142 on: May 04, 2016, 11:51:33 AM »
 :rollin

true enough

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2143 on: May 04, 2016, 12:07:30 PM »

Three of my super religious cousins (all brother and sister) got married before the age of 19 so they could have sex. Their mother told me this. Shame on her. Fucking stupid.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2144 on: May 04, 2016, 01:16:11 PM »
Hmmm...in a dramatic turn of events (giggity), I went from 1 to 5 prospects. Let's see how this pans out.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #2145 on: May 04, 2016, 01:36:33 PM »
If it helps, my overweight 60 something year old aunt got married (for the 2nd or 3rd time) so she can start banging the guy.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #2146 on: May 04, 2016, 03:28:55 PM »
This page makes my head hurt so fucking bad.

Better go fuck a married chick.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2147 on: May 04, 2016, 10:16:05 PM »
:lol. Oy vey, religion.

So my date tonight went well, we had a really good conversation and he bought me an excellent salmon dinner, followed by banana cream pie... and no, that is not a euphemism :lol
He is a very interesting dude and is kind of in the same place I am with dating, so he's cool with not hanging out a lot and stuff. I'll see him Sunday because we'll both be at the same bad movie meetup- Hulk Hogathon! I'm sure I'll be super horny after all that muscle.

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #2148 on: May 04, 2016, 10:55:13 PM »
bad movie meetup- Hulk Hogathon!
Thunder in Paradise  :rollin

So I went to DT Girls apartment for some pizza and beer, and watched Trainwreck. I had her move over to share the blanket. So we cuddled for most of the second half of the movie, until the kiss at the end of the movie. I said, "You wanted to find a way for us to kiss. They're kissing. Seems like a good time, right?" That started a solid makeout session that ended in boh of us shirtless and her saying, "Next time..."  :hat

(p.s. Stadler can see these things from a mile away)

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2149 on: May 05, 2016, 12:30:34 AM »
Very niiice :hat

And yes, Thunder in Paradise is one of the FOUR movies :lol

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2150 on: May 05, 2016, 07:14:52 AM »
:lol. Oy vey, religion.

So my date tonight went well, we had a really good conversation and he bought me an excellent salmon dinner, followed by banana cream pie... and no, that is not a euphemism :lol
He is a very interesting dude and is kind of in the same place I am with dating, so he's cool with not hanging out a lot and stuff. I'll see him Sunday because we'll both be at the same bad movie meetup- Hulk Hogathon! I'm sure I'll be super horny after all that muscle.

Nice, banana cream pie  :lol if not a euphemism maybe it is foreshadowing especially after all that muscle to come.

bad movie meetup- Hulk Hogathon!
Thunder in Paradise  :rollin

So I went to DT Girls apartment for some pizza and beer, and watched Trainwreck. I had her move over to share the blanket. So we cuddled for most of the second half of the movie, until the kiss at the end of the movie. I said, "You wanted to find a way for us to kiss. They're kissing. Seems like a good time, right?" That started a solid makeout session that ended in boh of us shirtless and her saying, "Next time..."  :hat

(p.s. Stadler can see these things from a mile away)

Next time! I love and hate that.  Like I hate it in the moment, but it's great for anticipation and excitement for hanging out again.

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #2151 on: May 05, 2016, 12:11:49 PM »
This page makes my head hurt so fucking bad.

That ain't no lie. :lol

Better go fuck a married chick.

Well. That escalated quickly. :rollin

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2152 on: May 06, 2016, 01:37:05 PM »
Well, it went from 1 woman to 5 yesterday. Then 3 of them disappeared but now it's back up to 4.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2153 on: May 06, 2016, 02:05:47 PM »
Well, it went from 1 woman to 5 yesterday. Then 3 of them disappeared but now it's back up to 4.

:lol  it surely is a game

Online Adami

« Reply #2154 on: May 06, 2016, 02:14:50 PM »
So I asked that girl for her number, but never responded to my text. I messaged her on OKC about it and she said she gave me the wrong number by accident (like totally wrong, different area code and all) but did respond to the new number. Very brief messages. I told her to message me when she was free and haven't heard from her since, so I'm out. I don't care for those games you guys seem to like. So I'll just be on my own till something else comes along.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2155 on: May 06, 2016, 02:26:57 PM »
So I asked that girl for her number, but never responded to my text. I messaged her on OKC about it and she said she gave me the wrong number by accident (like totally wrong, different area code and all) but did respond to the new number. Very brief messages. I told her to message me when she was free and haven't heard from her since, so I'm out. I don't care for those games you guys seem to like. So I'll just be on my own till something else comes along.

I certainly don't like those games, just play along sometimes.  But giving the wrong number, by a lot, is kind of odd and would really throw me off.  That is not a game I am willing to partake in.

Shoregirl has stopped responding to me, but I checked on her profile and it says she hasn't even been online since her last message.  I'm guessing she probably is seeing someone then.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2156 on: May 06, 2016, 03:04:41 PM »
Eh, she could just be busy. I don't always log on regularly.

Wooo, karaoke date with the Russian tonight! I hope he likes Tool...

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2157 on: May 06, 2016, 04:33:44 PM »

When you play the Game of Dates, either you win or you masturbate.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2158 on: May 06, 2016, 05:20:30 PM »

When you play the Game of Dates, either you win or you masturbate.

:rollin  :rollin  :rollin

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2159 on: May 07, 2016, 08:57:47 PM »
Date with the Russian went very well (and ended this morning :eyebrows:). I'm still kinda coming down from it, and I think we are both really diggin' each other. Nice feeling :)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2160 on: May 07, 2016, 10:54:24 PM »
Nice feeling indeed!  :metal

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #2161 on: May 07, 2016, 11:33:33 PM »
Good to hear!

Dem feels are good feels.

RIP DTP.

Online Adami

« Reply #2162 on: May 07, 2016, 11:35:31 PM »
Don't want to spoil Jackie's good feelings, but I have it on good authority that he's actually a Crimean separatist.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #2163 on: May 07, 2016, 11:37:25 PM »
Nice Jack. At least the Russian came through for you. I unfortunately could not do the same tonight. We started messing around and I got the invite to the bedroom. Just about everything besides actual sex was happening, and she kept resisting. "I want to so bad, I just don't want to move too fast..." We were just 69ing and you're worried about moving too fast lol. We kept having some fun. I got a lot of positive feedback, which I needed. Everything was super hot, and then she gave in. Score... but apparently all the "Will we? We won't. Will we? We won't." got into my head, and I just couldn't get things started there when she finally asked for it. I'm marginally embarrassed, but more so disappointed that I FINALLY was gonna get some, and then apparently my dick lost interest. (cue the Mwop Mwop trombone) :facepalm:

I finally broke through some major walls in my head that were holding me back, just to run into a wall that I didn't see coming. :censored

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #2164 on: May 08, 2016, 01:00:01 AM »
Dude, sometimes I legitimately love 69'ing more than actual sex depending on the woman. More often than not I've gotten lucky and it's purdy much like taking a hit of ecstasy to the dick while being smothered with her love muffin. Which is amazing.

Jesus fucking christ I am a pig.

RIP DTP.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2165 on: May 08, 2016, 06:58:21 AM »
Date with the Russian went very well (and ended this morning :eyebrows:). I'm still kinda coming down from it, and I think we are both really diggin' each other. Nice feeling :)

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #2166 on: May 08, 2016, 07:03:46 AM »
Jesus fucking christ I am a pig.

Yeah, but that's not a new development  :lol

It was VERY hot. There was like 3 hours of "foreplay" that made it very evident that the sex would have been fucking mind blowing! But, in talking to this OTHER chick about a FWB thing, there was a lot of sexual discussion. I haven't done any of that in a long time, so I told her I might not last that long first time around. I guess I was just laying the ground work for her to not be too disappointed. Soooo, needless to say I was, and still AM, a little thrown off by how things went down. Right now I'm gonna chalk it up as a mental hiccup. I KNOW that next time will transition into that a little more naturally.
I'm not so much depressed and curling into a ball, but more like WTF bro! :facepalm:

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2167 on: May 08, 2016, 08:32:37 AM »
69ing can indeed be very hot, but when my nose is in the butthole it's not my favorite, I think I'vsaid here before that I am not an anus fan

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #2168 on: May 08, 2016, 09:10:50 AM »
:lol

Dan, that's kind of a bummer but it happens. I think it makes sense that all the resistance/uncertainty on her part kinda put the brakes on your dick. Next time, indeed!

I don't mind 69ing but it's not my favorite thing. A bit too distracting for me- either I can't focus on the other person fully or I can't focus on myself really enjoying it fully. I'd rather just do one at a time/trade off.

So I think the Russian and I are hanging again Friday. I texted him my availability this coming week and he said "Friday works, Tuesday might also depending on my lab work" (he is doing cancer research- how cool is that?)... I told him we should just go with Friday, then thanked him for the beard burn on my chin. He said "anytime!" and nothing about the date, but I think it's safe to say we are on :hat

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2169 on: May 08, 2016, 09:23:13 AM »
when my nose is in the butthole it's not my favorite, I think I'vsaid here before that I am not an anus fan

Dan, that's kind of a bummer

Quoted for troof.

Carry on  :lol
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au