Author Topic: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip  (Read 283496 times)

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
Re: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip
« Reply #1715 on: March 18, 2016, 10:39:03 PM »
Not a fan of getting my nipples sucked, just like you said.  It's not bad, but just doesn't do anything besides make me feel awkward.

I would feel awkward if a girl was doing that to me and milk came squirting out. Otherwise, it's something I don't mind.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #1716 on: March 19, 2016, 12:01:48 AM »
 :rollin

That would be so...just a bunch of  :o :eek WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEE!?!?

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1717 on: March 19, 2016, 01:04:10 AM »
It would be convenient if you were making cereal. You could just lift up your shirt and *squirt* all over your Honey Nut Cheerios.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:38:15 AM by Prog Snob »

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #1718 on: March 19, 2016, 04:59:50 AM »
 :|

Anyway, I've been with guys who are into the nipple thing but most are kinda meh about it.
My left nipple is more sensitive than my right, which is pierced. Getting it pierced made it a bit more sensitive, but mostly in the bad way (i.e. "OWW STOP"). I have noticed that I often enjoy my nipples being played with THROUGH my clothing more than bare. It's kind of exciting.

In related news, I unexpectedly hooked up with a guy friend tonight. I've been sort of attracted to him for a while, long story, but it was fun and he has a nice penis. Did I say that out loud? Maybe too much wine.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1719 on: March 19, 2016, 08:06:14 AM »
A nice penis!  :metal

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #1720 on: March 19, 2016, 02:55:31 PM »

You're really excited...

for Jackie :rollin

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1721 on: March 19, 2016, 03:33:01 PM »
Actually no, you didn't say it out loud unless you're filming a romantic comedy while you were typing that, in which case it is an undeniable, unequivocal fact that you were indeed saying it out loud as you were typing it.

RIP DTP.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1722 on: March 19, 2016, 03:39:02 PM »
Sounds like a scene from a romantic comedy where a dude, next to another dudemail at a urinal sneaks a peak and is brazen enough to compliment.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #1723 on: March 20, 2016, 12:55:18 AM »
"Hey bro, I'm not gay or anything but..."

In other news I ALMOST had a threesome with two friends tonight but it was foiled. Long story, but maybe next time...

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #1724 on: March 20, 2016, 04:31:28 AM »

In other news I ALMOST had a threesome with two friends tonight but it was foiled. Long story, but maybe next time...

We love long stories :yarr.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1725 on: March 20, 2016, 09:09:13 AM »
So I started talking to this gorgeous Italian woman last night. Yes, bonus points for being Italian. So we talked all night and realized we have lots of parallels. However, she mentioned that she is going on a cruise with her husband (they're only separated) in May, without the kids, to see how they do on their own. I guess she figures if the stress in the marriage comes from the four children they have together, and it's not just because they're tired of each other, then she thinks it can be saved. My question is this. Why the fuck is she on a dating site looking for someone if her intention is to try and save her marriage? That explains why she doesn't have any photos on her profile. She's probably testing the waters and keeping it from her husband.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1726 on: March 20, 2016, 09:31:21 AM »
So I started talking to this gorgeous Italian woman last night. Yes, bonus points for being Italian. So we talked all night and realized we have lots of parallels. However, she mentioned that she is going on a cruise with her husband (they're only separated) in May, without the kids, to see how they do on their own. I guess she figures if the stress in the marriage comes from the four children they have together, and it's not just because they're tired of each other, then she thinks it can be saved. My question is this. Why the fuck is she on a dating site looking for someone if her intention is to try and save her marriage? That explains why she doesn't have any photos on her profile. She's probably testing the waters and keeping it from her husband.

Wow, that sucks.  Maybe the three of you can have a threesome? 

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1727 on: March 20, 2016, 09:32:12 AM »
Sounds like she's keeping her options open and that's not fair at all.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1728 on: March 20, 2016, 09:42:53 AM »

Wow, that sucks.  Maybe the three of you can have a threesome?

I would gladly have a threesome but not with her husband.

Sounds like she's keeping her options open and that's not fair at all.

I feel like she's just testing the waters or maybe even looking for a fling. The question is, do I take her up on that offer just for fun. I suppose I would just to release  the poison.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1729 on: March 20, 2016, 09:47:33 AM »
Need to see a pic first too

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1730 on: March 20, 2016, 09:57:46 AM »
It's about you John. What do you want or need right now?  If you need a release then by all means do so.  If you want more, move on to another possible date.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 10:45:24 AM by kingshmegland »

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1731 on: March 20, 2016, 10:29:27 AM »
I found photos of her. That's why I said she was a "gorgeous Italian woman". When she was talking about her family, she gave her father's and mother's surname.

Someone else just started talking to me, so at least it gives me more options. Ironically enough I see this new woman on the ferry all of the time and she recognized me.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1732 on: March 20, 2016, 10:32:04 AM »
Ironically enough I see this new woman on the ferry all of the time and she recognized me.

I haven't had this happen to me before, but I always think about "what if I see a girl I messaged out in public?"

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1733 on: March 20, 2016, 10:40:53 AM »
Chances are you probably will. I've seen quite a few of the women in public that were on dating sites.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #1734 on: March 20, 2016, 01:52:03 PM »
John, if I were you I would stay faaaar away from that situation. Lots of potential for a fucking mess, and she doesn't really seem truthworthy. "Just a fling" could turn into more and result in you being tangled in a shitty web. I've been there. Plenty of women out there who aren't fucking married, is what I say.

We love long stories :yarr.

:lol

Basically my friend and I have hooked up before but she is in a mostly monogamous relationship with this dude who is cool people. He knows we've hooked up before and is fine with it. Well last night, after a beer festival, the three of us ended up going to her friend's apartment for some reason (they had the keys and the friend was at a restaurant, which we bailed on) and before I knew it I was making out with her boyfriend and we all started messing around. My pants came off! But then she was freaking out because she has this rash in her nethers from a hot tub and because she didn't believe my cold sore scar (not scab) wasn't contagious  :(
So we did some stuff but it didn't go very far. Her boyfriend was very disappointed haha... apparently he surprised her because he's never really been down for anything like that. But after a bit of beer... :lol

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #1735 on: March 20, 2016, 03:45:29 PM »
Her boyfriend was very disappointed haha... apparently he surprised her because he's never really been down for anything like that. But after a bit of beer... :lol

I know not all guys are made for a threesome, or might not even actually want that kinda fun, but NO woman should ever be surprised by that... EVER!

I don't have Facebook so I couldn't get on tinder, but I've messaged with a few women here in and around Manhattan on OKC. Too bad I'm not around for long, I've gotten a lot of interest from some cool good looking chicks. But I'm staying in a studio apartment with my brother, so I'm not really sure I could make anything happen anyways. Makes me wonder what these women are looking for compared to women in Jax, cuz I don't get this kind of attention on that site back home. Oh well...

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1736 on: March 20, 2016, 06:33:21 PM »
John, if I were you I would stay faaaar away from that situation. Lots of potential for a fucking mess, and she doesn't really seem truthworthy. "Just a fling" could turn into more and result in you being tangled in a shitty web. I've been there. Plenty of women out there who aren't fucking married, is what I say.

I'm not a stranger to tangled webs, but we haven't spoken today so I'm just moving on.  I've had a couple of other biters today, so I'll see what's going on with them.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 09:11:40 PM by Prog Snob »

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #1737 on: March 20, 2016, 08:29:39 PM »
Yeah, that's probably a good call. She's one of the irresponsible ones that make it tough to trust people's intentions. At least you found out all that nonsense before getting in too deep.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1738 on: March 20, 2016, 09:14:53 PM »
My instinct was to avoid her because she had no photo up, but I have this horrible habit of avoiding my instinct and it usually winds up causing trouble. This time I'm backing away before something goes awry.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1739 on: March 21, 2016, 06:46:47 AM »
My instinct was to avoid her because she had no photo up, but I have this horrible habit of avoiding my instinct and it usually winds up causing trouble. This time I'm backing away before something goes awry.

Good, go with your gut.

Makes me wonder what these women are looking for compared to women in Jax, cuz I don't get this kind of attention on that site back home. Oh well...

I doubt they are looking for anything different than in Jax, but I can tell you there is strength in numbers when you are dealing with NYC girls and online dating.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #1740 on: March 21, 2016, 04:51:06 PM »

Is that good?

I'm not sure I'd want to be with a girl and have her lasting impression of my ween be "nice".  I guess better than "short", "gross", or "irrelevant", but...

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1741 on: March 21, 2016, 04:59:21 PM »
Well now you're just being greedy.

RIP DTP.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1742 on: March 21, 2016, 05:01:30 PM »
Well now you're just being greedy.

This.  Honestly, the best is the smile on a girls face when you pull your pants down.  Otherwise I'll take any positive comment on my ween because I only sometimes get that smile. 

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #1743 on: March 21, 2016, 09:44:10 PM »
:lol, well I didn't think you guys would want a detailed description of it! How about... girthy?

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1744 on: March 22, 2016, 06:20:08 AM »
That's more than enough detail  :lol

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #1745 on: March 22, 2016, 01:26:05 PM »
I was going to make a comment about my penis but I believe it would have been highly inappropriate.
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1746 on: March 22, 2016, 01:43:26 PM »
I was going to make a comment about my penis but I believe it would have been highly inappropriate.

This thread is already highly inappropriate. 

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1747 on: March 22, 2016, 01:48:50 PM »
When I would enter a new girl for the first time, I wouldn't let her see my dick prior to putting it in her first. I'd kind of just take control and guide the situation such that she'd end up on her back and I'd inevitably drive into her. Once I got in there and did my thing, any initial size judgments based on vision were already negated by the mind-numbing penetration.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1748 on: March 22, 2016, 01:51:41 PM »
When I would enter a new girl for the first time, I wouldn't let her see my dick prior to putting it in her first. I'd kind of just take control and guide the situation such that she'd end up on her back and I'd inevitably drive into her. Once I got in there and did my thing, any initial size judgments based on vision were already negated by the mind-numbing penetration.

Sneaky  :lol

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #1749 on: March 22, 2016, 02:14:56 PM »
I don't have to worry. Let's just say my current whatever we are's best friend is my ex's cousin, whom lived with us for a while. I've known her for almost 10 years. One day she came up to me out of the blue and told me she is sick of hearing about how large I was.

I should have responded with "Wanna see for yourself?"
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"