News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip

Started by Nick, August 22, 2014, 07:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prog Snob

Quote from: cramx3 on March 18, 2016, 09:33:38 PM
Not a fan of getting my nipples sucked, just like you said.  It's not bad, but just doesn't do anything besides make me feel awkward.

I would feel awkward if a girl was doing that to me and milk came squirting out. Otherwise, it's something I don't mind.

TioJorge

:rollin

That would be so...just a bunch of  :o :eek WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEE!?!?

Prog Snob

It would be convenient if you were making cereal. You could just lift up your shirt and *squirt* all over your Honey Nut Cheerios.

bout to crash

:|

Anyway, I've been with guys who are into the nipple thing but most are kinda meh about it.
My left nipple is more sensitive than my right, which is pierced. Getting it pierced made it a bit more sensitive, but mostly in the bad way (i.e. "OWW STOP"). I have noticed that I often enjoy my nipples being played with THROUGH my clothing more than bare. It's kind of exciting.

In related news, I unexpectedly hooked up with a guy friend tonight. I've been sort of attracted to him for a while, long story, but it was fun and he has a nice penis. Did I say that out loud? Maybe too much wine.

cramx3

sylvan

TioJorge

Actually no, you didn't say it out loud unless you're filming a romantic comedy while you were typing that, in which case it is an undeniable, unequivocal fact that you were indeed saying it out loud as you were typing it.

King Postwhore

Sounds like a scene from a romantic comedy where a dude, next to another dudemail at a urinal sneaks a peak and is brazen enough to compliment.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

bout to crash

"Hey bro, I'm not gay or anything but..."

In other news I ALMOST had a threesome with two friends tonight but it was foiled. Long story, but maybe next time...

sylvan

Quote from: bout to crash on March 19, 2016, 11:55:18 PM
In other news I ALMOST had a threesome with two friends tonight but it was foiled. Long story, but maybe next time...

We love long stories :yarr.

Prog Snob

So I started talking to this gorgeous Italian woman last night. Yes, bonus points for being Italian. So we talked all night and realized we have lots of parallels. However, she mentioned that she is going on a cruise with her husband (they're only separated) in May, without the kids, to see how they do on their own. I guess she figures if the stress in the marriage comes from the four children they have together, and it's not just because they're tired of each other, then she thinks it can be saved. My question is this. Why the fuck is she on a dating site looking for someone if her intention is to try and save her marriage? That explains why she doesn't have any photos on her profile. She's probably testing the waters and keeping it from her husband.

cramx3

Quote from: Prog Snob on March 20, 2016, 08:09:13 AM
So I started talking to this gorgeous Italian woman last night. Yes, bonus points for being Italian. So we talked all night and realized we have lots of parallels. However, she mentioned that she is going on a cruise with her husband (they're only separated) in May, without the kids, to see how they do on their own. I guess she figures if the stress in the marriage comes from the four children they have together, and it's not just because they're tired of each other, then she thinks it can be saved. My question is this. Why the fuck is she on a dating site looking for someone if her intention is to try and save her marriage? That explains why she doesn't have any photos on her profile. She's probably testing the waters and keeping it from her husband.

Wow, that sucks.  Maybe the three of you can have a threesome? 

King Postwhore

Sounds like she's keeping her options open and that's not fair at all.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Prog Snob

Quote from: cramx3 on March 20, 2016, 08:31:21 AM
Quote from: Prog Snob on March 20, 2016, 08:09:13 AM

Wow, that sucks.  Maybe the three of you can have a threesome?

I would gladly have a threesome but not with her husband.

Quote from: kingshmegland on March 20, 2016, 08:32:12 AM
Sounds like she's keeping her options open and that's not fair at all.

I feel like she's just testing the waters or maybe even looking for a fling. The question is, do I take her up on that offer just for fun. I suppose I would just to release  the poison.

cramx3

King Postwhore

It's about you John. What do you want or need right now?  If you need a release then by all means do so.  If you want more, move on to another possible date.

Prog Snob

I found photos of her. That's why I said she was a "gorgeous Italian woman". When she was talking about her family, she gave her father's and mother's surname.

Someone else just started talking to me, so at least it gives me more options. Ironically enough I see this new woman on the ferry all of the time and she recognized me.

cramx3

Quote from: Prog Snob on March 20, 2016, 09:29:27 AM
Ironically enough I see this new woman on the ferry all of the time and she recognized me.

I haven't had this happen to me before, but I always think about "what if I see a girl I messaged out in public?"

Prog Snob

Chances are you probably will. I've seen quite a few of the women in public that were on dating sites.

bout to crash

John, if I were you I would stay faaaar away from that situation. Lots of potential for a fucking mess, and she doesn't really seem truthworthy. "Just a fling" could turn into more and result in you being tangled in a shitty web. I've been there. Plenty of women out there who aren't fucking married, is what I say.

Quote from: sylvan on March 20, 2016, 03:31:28 AM

Quote from: bout to crash on March 19, 2016, 11:55:18 PM

We love long stories :yarr.

:lol

Basically my friend and I have hooked up before but she is in a mostly monogamous relationship with this dude who is cool people. He knows we've hooked up before and is fine with it. Well last night, after a beer festival, the three of us ended up going to her friend's apartment for some reason (they had the keys and the friend was at a restaurant, which we bailed on) and before I knew it I was making out with her boyfriend and we all started messing around. My pants came off! But then she was freaking out because she has this rash in her nethers from a hot tub and because she didn't believe my cold sore scar (not scab) wasn't contagious  :(
So we did some stuff but it didn't go very far. Her boyfriend was very disappointed haha... apparently he surprised her because he's never really been down for anything like that. But after a bit of beer... :lol

sylvan

Quote from: bout to crash on March 20, 2016, 12:52:03 PM
Her boyfriend was very disappointed haha... apparently he surprised her because he's never really been down for anything like that. But after a bit of beer... :lol

I know not all guys are made for a threesome, or might not even actually want that kinda fun, but NO woman should ever be surprised by that... EVER!

I don't have Facebook so I couldn't get on tinder, but I've messaged with a few women here in and around Manhattan on OKC. Too bad I'm not around for long, I've gotten a lot of interest from some cool good looking chicks. But I'm staying in a studio apartment with my brother, so I'm not really sure I could make anything happen anyways. Makes me wonder what these women are looking for compared to women in Jax, cuz I don't get this kind of attention on that site back home. Oh well...

Prog Snob

Quote from: bout to crash on March 20, 2016, 12:52:03 PM
John, if I were you I would stay faaaar away from that situation. Lots of potential for a fucking mess, and she doesn't really seem truthworthy. "Just a fling" could turn into more and result in you being tangled in a shitty web. I've been there. Plenty of women out there who aren't fucking married, is what I say.

I'm not a stranger to tangled webs, but we haven't spoken today so I'm just moving on.  I've had a couple of other biters today, so I'll see what's going on with them.

sylvan

Yeah, that's probably a good call. She's one of the irresponsible ones that make it tough to trust people's intentions. At least you found out all that nonsense before getting in too deep.

Prog Snob

My instinct was to avoid her because she had no photo up, but I have this horrible habit of avoiding my instinct and it usually winds up causing trouble. This time I'm backing away before something goes awry.

cramx3

Quote from: Prog Snob on March 20, 2016, 08:14:53 PM
My instinct was to avoid her because she had no photo up, but I have this horrible habit of avoiding my instinct and it usually winds up causing trouble. This time I'm backing away before something goes awry.

Good, go with your gut.

Quote from: sylvan on March 20, 2016, 02:45:29 PM
Makes me wonder what these women are looking for compared to women in Jax, cuz I don't get this kind of attention on that site back home. Oh well...

I doubt they are looking for anything different than in Jax, but I can tell you there is strength in numbers when you are dealing with NYC girls and online dating.

Stadler

Quote from: cramx3 on March 19, 2016, 07:06:14 AM
A nice penis!  :metal

Is that good?

I'm not sure I'd want to be with a girl and have her lasting impression of my ween be "nice".  I guess better than "short", "gross", or "irrelevant", but...

TioJorge

cramx3

Quote from: TioJorge on March 21, 2016, 03:59:21 PM
Well now you're just being greedy.

This.  Honestly, the best is the smile on a girls face when you pull your pants down.  Otherwise I'll take any positive comment on my ween because I only sometimes get that smile. 

bout to crash

:lol, well I didn't think you guys would want a detailed description of it! How about... girthy?

cramx3

JayOctavarium

I was going to make a comment about my penis but I believe it would have been highly inappropriate.

cramx3

Quote from: JayOctavarium on March 22, 2016, 12:26:05 PM
I was going to make a comment about my penis but I believe it would have been highly inappropriate.

This thread is already highly inappropriate. 

Chino

When I would enter a new girl for the first time, I wouldn't let her see my dick prior to putting it in her first. I'd kind of just take control and guide the situation such that she'd end up on her back and I'd inevitably drive into her. Once I got in there and did my thing, any initial size judgments based on vision were already negated by the mind-numbing penetration.

cramx3

Quote from: Chino on March 22, 2016, 12:48:50 PM
When I would enter a new girl for the first time, I wouldn't let her see my dick prior to putting it in her first. I'd kind of just take control and guide the situation such that she'd end up on her back and I'd inevitably drive into her. Once I got in there and did my thing, any initial size judgments based on vision were already negated by the mind-numbing penetration.

Sneaky  :lol

JayOctavarium

I don't have to worry. Let's just say my current whatever we are's best friend is my ex's cousin, whom lived with us for a while. I've known her for almost 10 years. One day she came up to me out of the blue and told me she is sick of hearing about how large I was.

I should have responded with "Wanna see for yourself?"