Author Topic: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip  (Read 283482 times)

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
Re: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip
« Reply #1680 on: March 17, 2016, 12:07:30 AM »
Yes, me and the ginger are a thing, but not super serious. We have hung out three times but talked a lot and she is super cool. She and her husband are polyamorous and her daughters are aware of this. She didn't present it as wanting me to meet her kids, but the only day this week I could hang out, she had to be at home with the kids while her husband was at school. So we talked about it and agreed it was cool.

Gotcha. That's exactly what I was curious about. I was mostly wondering if the kids were aware, or just there. Then it sounds like you've got a good little thing going. Have you ever had this type of interaction with the rest of someone's family before?

Yes, the other woman I've been seeing. I actually jut got home from her house...  had pizza and played Rock Band with her and her 9 year old daughter, who is cool people. And hung with her husband, too, who I'm certain is into me. He's cute and I like him but I obviously have my hands a bit full right now :lol
I dated a guy a few years ago who was married and also went on a date or two with his wife. We had a threesome, I think just once, that was fun, but I wasn't super into either of them tbh. It was a total rebound thing after a terrible breakup, and he knew that from the beginning. He was persistent but nice and so I thought "Why not?" and it ended up being kind of good for me BECAUSE it wasn't crazy passionate or anything. He also got me into Doctor Who, so there's that.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #1681 on: March 17, 2016, 12:19:29 AM »
That sounds like just about the best way ever to have a rebound. Take the good, leave the bad! Nobody gets hurt and everyone has an orgasm. Perfecto mundo.

The second threesome I've had was a spontaneous one and started in the middle of You, Me and Dupree and none of us knew what the fuck the movie was and by the time we had all climaxed we were all sitting there sobbing ass naked.

It was the best threesome out of them.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1682 on: March 17, 2016, 06:10:39 AM »
I want a threesome

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #1683 on: March 17, 2016, 07:55:16 AM »
I don't know if I have that in me.  Hmmm. 

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1684 on: March 17, 2016, 08:23:41 AM »

You won't know until you try, although I honestly don't know either.  I feel like it would have to be a unique situation.  It is still a fantasy to have two girls, but likely not a reality for me.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #1685 on: March 17, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »
It's fun! But also requires an annoying amount of multitasking :lol
I often don't get off because there's so much going on and I'm more worried about what my hands are doing or whatever.
I've honestly lost count of how many I've had now. At least 9, sitting here counting. At this point I could mostly take em or leave em, though there have been some fun variations on the theme that have made things really interesting. Like a wheelchair one time.

Online axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #1686 on: March 17, 2016, 09:15:36 AM »
I often don't get off because there's so much going on and I'm more worried about what my hands are doing or whatever.
I've honestly lost count of how many I've had now. At least 9, sitting here counting. At this point I could mostly take em or leave em, though there have been some fun variations on the theme that have made things really interesting. Like a wheelchair one time.

What did you do to poor Mikachu? No wonder you had him take birth control.  :lol
Photobucket sucks.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1687 on: March 17, 2016, 10:29:46 AM »

You won't know until you try, although I honestly don't know either.  I feel like it would have to be a unique situation.  It is still a fantasy to have two girls, but likely not a reality for me.

Well, you're right, but I sit here - haha, at work, in a sterile office - thinking about the options and, well, it would have to involve my wife, because we're not in that kind of relationship (at least I don't think so), and I can't imagine I want to watch her be boned by another guy, and I don't know how I'd feel about someone else servicing me while she was there.  I suppose that's on her, but I would be worried about the conversation of "well, you weren't supposed to enjoy it THAT much!" after.  Hahaha.  I suppose all things that could be worked out in advance.   

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1688 on: March 17, 2016, 10:41:09 AM »

Well, you're right, but I sit here - haha, at work, in a sterile office - thinking about the options and, well, it would have to involve my wife, because we're not in that kind of relationship (at least I don't think so), and I can't imagine I want to watch her be boned by another guy, and I don't know how I'd feel about someone else servicing me while she was there.  I suppose that's on her, but I would be worried about the conversation of "well, you weren't supposed to enjoy it THAT much!" after.  Hahaha.  I suppose all things that could be worked out in advance.

:lol yea that is the tricky part and the reason why I say "unique" circumstances because I feel like it would have to be with 2 people I don't have emotional ties with to avoid that type of situation from occurring. I guess Jackie's situation worked because she didn't have that. 

One of the girls I dated last year who was divorced said she did a three some with her x husband and another girl.  She said it was too awkward to do again, but didn't mention any fights or anything that occurred from it, just used the word "awkward" a lot and also that there were rules set up before hand.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1689 on: March 17, 2016, 11:47:58 AM »
I've had four or five at this point (that one in question was during a time when I was so stoned and drunk that my memory of that time is like trying to see underwater) and they are indeed fun but people seem to blow them out of proportion or make a bigger deal out of them than they are. It does take a shitload of stamina for the guys but I've always had a lot of control in that department so I'll just count my lucky stars. Otherwise...yeah, it's hectic at times and if you're not all on the same page then it can get to be more trouble than it's worth but if you balance everything out then it's a lot of fun.

And yeah...I cannot in any situation imagine an everyday marriage working in a threesome. I'd say that's just asking for a fight at some point. Maybe not right after, maybe not a month after, but at some point I wouldn't be surprised if it's either used as ammo or will start one in of itself. In the end it's still just sex. Just having a threesome isn't going to miraculously make everything about it seem amazing and make you feel like you're on cloud 9. It's all what you make it. If you're the super intimate/emotional/married person...that's a lot of what ifs and scenarios that could ruin the experience. I'm sure plenty of threesomes and good times have been ruined because of someone being left out, jealousy, awkwardness. But hey if you can make it work and the stars align, go for it; just don't expect anything supremely mind blowing to happen just because it's happening. It takes some friggin' hard work to make it amazing.  :lol

RIP DTP.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #1690 on: March 17, 2016, 12:29:51 PM »
I want a threesome

My first time having sex was a threesome.

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #1691 on: March 17, 2016, 12:35:53 PM »
I want a threesome

I've had 2. Kinda. More like my ex and I + her incredibly hot best friend (whom I had a free pass with but never did anything) messing around.

So. Fucking. Awesome.
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1692 on: March 17, 2016, 12:50:39 PM »
I want a threesome

I've had 2. Kinda. More like my ex and I + her incredibly hot best friend (whom I had a free pass with but never did anything) messing around.

So. Fucking. Awesome.

That's awesome.  Another fantasy, to be able to get with the GF's hot friend  :lol  I've got to admit, the girl I've been dating has quite a few really good looking friends.  Kind of the thing you would never say to your GF but runs in the back of your mind.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1693 on: March 17, 2016, 01:20:13 PM »
I want a threesome

On one hand I'm like "dude that is so cool" and on the other I'm like "FUCK THAT SHIT".

It kind of sounds like my worst nightmare. I'd just fuck it up entirely and then would swear off threesomes forever.

My first time was so beautifully cliche and boring and I wouldn't have it any other way.

RIP DTP.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1694 on: March 17, 2016, 01:22:18 PM »
I want a threesome

He named each hand, Luna & Ramona.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #1695 on: March 17, 2016, 01:26:54 PM »
 :lol 

Don't be jealous.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1696 on: March 17, 2016, 01:31:24 PM »
 :biggrin:
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #1697 on: March 17, 2016, 01:36:50 PM »
I don't think I'd ever want a threesome. Apologizing to one person is humiliating enough.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1698 on: March 17, 2016, 02:02:16 PM »
I don't think I'd ever want a threesome. Apologizing to one person is humiliating enough.

:lol

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1699 on: March 17, 2016, 02:42:17 PM »

:lol yea that is the tricky part and the reason why I say "unique" circumstances because I feel like it would have to be with 2 people I don't have emotional ties with to avoid that type of situation from occurring. I guess Jackie's situation worked because she didn't have that. 

One of the girls I dated last year who was divorced said she did a three some with her x husband and another girl.  She said it was too awkward to do again, but didn't mention any fights or anything that occurred from it, just used the word "awkward" a lot and also that there were rules set up before hand.

But how do you set up rules for something that is (or can be) so emotionally charged, and that you haven't experienced before?   "Rule No.: Don't fall in lust with her pussy/his cock!"   I mean, really?   

I suppose I could be the third, I could handle that, though that isn't happening now.  But even then... "Bro, stay outta my girlfriend's ass!  WTF!?!"  Or worse "Hey, you don't do that to ME!"

I think too much.  :)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1700 on: March 17, 2016, 02:47:06 PM »
Rules being no penetration from you and her or no kissing, things like that, obviously you can't put rules on your feelings. 

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1701 on: March 17, 2016, 04:42:56 PM »
For us there were rules that were kinda set in place before hand... Basically no penetration between her friend and I. . .

That rule was kinda thrown out the window by them but being the honorable man I am I stuck with it.

It's funny... she and my ex do not speak now... and she and I are still great friends. She is honestly the one chick I feel the most comfortable in my skin with... and I'd kill for another physical chance with her... even though romantically there are zero feelings. I mean.. I love her as a great friend but that's it.

And she knows oh too well. Last time she was out to visit (she's in Colorado), we hung out at a bar where our buddy was playing and I got really really drunk... may have made a fool of myself but she's the only chick I know who's ok with me being an idiot sometimes. lol
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #1702 on: March 17, 2016, 04:50:16 PM »
I've got to admit, the girl I've been dating has quite a few really good looking friends.

I'll be in Manhattan all weekend, staying on the UES, if any of them wanna show me around :hat.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1703 on: March 17, 2016, 04:57:24 PM »
Damn I wish I was in Manhattan. :lol

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1704 on: March 17, 2016, 05:07:17 PM »
I've got to admit, the girl I've been dating has quite a few really good looking friends.

I'll be in Manhattan all weekend, staying on the UES, if any of them wanna show me around :hat.

She actually invited me to party in the city with her this weekend but I declined.  Trust me, there's plenty of other tail out there in the city for you to chase.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1705 on: March 17, 2016, 06:28:54 PM »

:millahhhh :tup

Even after having a threesome (or a billion), people will still experience this any given amount of times. Sometimes shit just goes pear shaped.

Although it wasn't a threesome, I was with a woman who, after giving me my first rimjob, got insanely livid and "disgusted" with me after I kissed and sucked on her nips. Like...for a second. Right after she basically pushed me off she says, and this is word for fucking word, "OH GAWD, DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT!?", (yes, she phrased it like a question, I think her brain broke) and I, looking tomato red in the face, said "UWAH! WHAT? I'M SORRY!"; she then, still very sternly but now weirdly calm, tells me, "It just.... It. I... I just imagine my kids nursing every time someone sucks on my tits, you know?" and then I said that I had forgotten I have to get up really early and had to leave and got the fuck out of there. I mean okay...I don't have kids and I'm not a woman but WWWWWWUT!? I cannot possibly imagine this happens to many mothers or is a normal thing at all. I mean I'm far from normal but god damn.

At some point...you'll always have to apologize.  :lol

Apparently for completely normal sensual acts right after a still considered fairly debaucherous act. Good stuff. Good....stuff....*sigh*

On another weird note...After having tons of people in my group tell me that it's a horrible idea...I've decided to say fuck it and fool around with a member of the AA group I go to. Normally it's not seen as bad, but we're both fairly early in our sobriety, and yet this girl will not stop coming on to me. Not crazy like, she's not like a cat in heat or anything, and she seems very down to Earth and restrained, but good lord every time we talk it turns into an eye fucking session.  :rollin It's fucking ridiculous and I'm done with the tension so screw it. I drove her home the last time and she asked if I wanted to come in for a coffee and "hang out". It was 1 AM. Yes. Let us hang out. And y'know if it ends up destroying our sobriety and ruining our lives, OH WELL!

Not really.  :| :police: Hmmm...I...URGH.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:46:08 PM by TioJorge »

RIP DTP.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #1706 on: March 17, 2016, 09:01:36 PM »
Damn, dude :lol

I'm not sure what I would do in that situation with the AA thing. Sounds like the reasoning is it could be a pretty bad distraction when you're new in your sobriety, but you also can't just shut your sex drive off.

Also, the nipple story :rollin

What did you do to poor Mikachu? No wonder you had him take birth control.  :lol

You should know- you were the third.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1707 on: March 17, 2016, 09:52:27 PM »
I think I'll only go through with it after making it very clear that, barring any cosmic happenings of velveeta dripping, sappy emotional shit, it will be the definition of casual and physical based. Assholish or not, I think it'd be better for the both of us to at the very least keep in mind that this is basically the "don't fuck your coworkers" idea magnified about a thousand fold considering our sobriety is also on the line if we decide to get stupid and then it goes to shit and then not only do we have the fallout of seeing each other while we're trying to get our fucking lives together but also put a strain on that very thing. I'd just be fucked. If she's cool with that, I cannot see any possible scenario in which mere physicality gets in the way of our sobriety. Problem is, I'm not so much worried about myself as I am her not being completely honest and simply saying that she's cool with being casual and then two weeks later is calling and texting me every hour of the day. Presumptuous...but it's happened to be a handful of times. Which is a handful of times too many.

....maybe I should just jack off.

God fucking damn it.  :flame:  < That's my penis.
*HARD AS FUQ LETS GO*
*retracts into pelvis*
*HARD A FUQ LETS GO*
*retracts into pelvis*

I just want to turn off my libido for a while. It's all fun and games till someone loses a chip. Or something.

RIP DTP.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1708 on: March 18, 2016, 12:16:07 PM »

I just want to turn off my libido for a while. It's all fun and games till someone loses a chip. Or something.

I'm sure this makes me some kind of bad person, but I laughed out loud at that.   You kill me. 

Actually so did the post-rimjob nipple suck.  Make me laugh out loud, that is.  That makes no sense, but I guess it does.  I guess some people can separate the two; my wife loves that, and I really don't think it reminds her of her kids (maybe I shouldn't ask).   It's not like I think of pissing every time I get a boner.   But then again, I'm a guy, so...

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1709 on: March 18, 2016, 05:09:36 PM »
 :police:

Yeah I've literally never heard of or encountered anything like that before. I've heard of women whose nipples are sensitive and perhaps don't like too much action there but even so, still like some stimulation. Other than that every single woman I've been with loves having dem titehs played with in all different ways. I really just can't wrap my head around that. It just really makes me feel all weird.

And yeah that's actually a good thing to equate it to. Sure, reflex erections are normal. Having to or thinking of taking a piss ever time you get a hard on is not. Just the same, I'm sure some mothers at some point have comedically thought, "God this guy is pretty much nursing on me", but to actually have a huge issue with that because every time they're touched/kissed/sucked, it's immediately equated with your children even in when it's during a sexual situation...that's like...that's therapist time.

"Yeah I'm totally down to fuck and by the way I love to hog on that hershey highway but if you try to suck my nipples I'll fucking murder you, you ain't my child :smiley: "
... :| :millahhhh

RIP DTP.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1710 on: March 18, 2016, 05:17:33 PM »
 :rollin

definitely odd

And I love sucking on nipples. 

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1711 on: March 18, 2016, 05:35:48 PM »
It's the best.

Hashtag Freud.

RIP DTP.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1712 on: March 18, 2016, 06:58:49 PM »
Nips FTW

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #1713 on: March 18, 2016, 07:47:30 PM »
Let's get weird with this discussion, men.

OUR NIPS!

Doth thou likest the suckage of thine own milkless makers!?

I swear to fucking dog, every single woman I've been with has teased my nipples in some way with their mouth and it's so fucking  :| every time. Like...it's not uncomfortable and doesn't not feel good but it's also definitely not a turn on for me. It's just like..."Okay, this is happening....again..." *Siiiigh...* Which is weird as hell to me because while my nips themselves aren't hairy, they're surrounding by what can only be described as a Tarzan like chest (or maybe George of the Jungle would be more appropriate...). I'm no Austin Powers but damn. I dunno, on the other hand plenty of men and women (myself included) don't mind at all going down on someone with hair in their nether regions (granted, I'll be blunt in saying that if it's a rat's nest down there I definitely won't want to and will avoid at all costs) so I suppose it's no different; it just is to me because if I encountered a woman with a chest as hairy as mine I'd have to check for an adam's apple and bulge IMMEDIATELY.

RIP DTP.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1714 on: March 18, 2016, 10:33:38 PM »
Not a fan of getting my nipples sucked, just like you said.  It's not bad, but just doesn't do anything besides make me feel awkward.