Author Topic: Video Game Thread v. Series Xbox One X Series Switch S 5  (Read 165000 times)

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Video Game Thread v. Series Xbox One X Series Switch S 5
« Reply #3570 on: April 18, 2024, 06:11:56 PM »
Finally saw credits on Baldur's Gate 3, what a game. About 100 hours to beat the thing and there were still a few loose ends I didn't tie up. Top 10 game of all time.

Offline TheOutlawXanadu

• The Original Unseasoned Fan
  • DTF.com Member
  • The Original Unseasoned Fan
« Reply #3571 on: Today at 08:14:25 AM »
Finally saw credits on Baldur's Gate 3, what a game. About 100 hours to beat the thing and there were still a few loose ends I didn't tie up. Top 10 game of all time.
Yup, absolute all-timer. By the end, I was ready to move on, but I think that's more because I have so little time for games these days and was playing BG3 for like four months straight. :lol What was interesting for me is that even though there are so many different choices you can make, I was actually really happy with mine and I'm not sure I'd change much in a subsequent playthrough. I was just super satisfied with how it all played out.
:TOX: <-- My own emoticon!

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3572 on: Today at 08:52:32 AM »
I felt the same way, I don't have a ton of time for gaming and I've been playing BG3 for months now, I never felt like it was a chore though. I'm pretty happy with all my choices as well, I'm looking forward to replaying sometime in the next few years or so.

Offline PetFish

« Reply #3573 on: Today at 10:01:53 AM »
That's pretty cool, wasn't aware of such a service

He's located in Georgia and also does Atari 2600s and Intellivisions and Commodore computers.  You can find him on Facebook.