Author Topic: Post Yur Piture Thead v. Surfin' Bird  (Read 449623 times)

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
Re: Post Yur Piture Thead v. Surfin' Bird
« Reply #5320 on: January 21, 2021, 03:17:54 PM »
Walrus is participating 'remotely' in the Electronic roulette. He is sending stuff, but not posting at all. He got pulled in via text or something like that. Probably sending DM's for the roulette and nothing more.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5321 on: January 21, 2021, 03:23:09 PM »
Just come back Walrus, you are missed

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5322 on: January 21, 2021, 03:28:56 PM »
Yeah mate, don't hold grudges, just come back and join the fun.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #5323 on: February 06, 2021, 04:34:20 PM »
At the Maine coast with the Queen today.

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5324 on: February 06, 2021, 05:57:38 PM »
Great pic Joe! Where'd you go?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5325 on: February 06, 2021, 06:17:39 PM »
We went to Portland,  ME and then drove down the coast.  This picture was taken in Ogunquit. 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5326 on: February 06, 2021, 06:21:54 PM »
We went to Portland,  ME and then drove down the coast.  This picture was taken in Ogunquit.

Ogunquit is amazing. A couple months after my wife and I met, we spent a weekend there and it was incredible.

We went back a few years later. My wife believes our second son was conceived there. :lol

I'll have to dig out some old pictures.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5327 on: February 06, 2021, 07:41:05 PM »
That's a great story.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5328 on: February 06, 2021, 08:20:38 PM »

Ogunquit is amazing. A couple months after my wife and I met, we spent a weekend there and it was incredible.

We went back a few years later. My wife believes our second son was conceived there. :lol

Of the conception?! :eyebrows:
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5329 on: February 06, 2021, 08:23:17 PM »
 :facepalm:

:lol :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5330 on: February 06, 2021, 08:34:38 PM »
Gregg you horndog.

Giggity. 

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #5331 on: February 07, 2021, 05:23:32 AM »

Of the conception?! :eyebrows:

:spitcoffee:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5332 on: February 07, 2021, 06:08:47 AM »
:zydar:
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline kirksnosehair

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bryce & Kylie's Grandpa
« Reply #5333 on: February 09, 2021, 12:49:18 PM »
Posted in the workout thread too, but I took this a couple of days ago during my morning routine

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5334 on: February 09, 2021, 12:53:55 PM »
Do you have a license for those guns?

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5335 on: February 18, 2021, 10:42:35 AM »
I finally got my Mangini painting stretched and hung in my home office. Four years isn't that long...

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Online gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #5336 on: February 18, 2021, 10:52:35 AM »
Looks good Gregg!  :tup     Random question......how do you like using that curved monitor over a dual monitor set up?
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5337 on: February 18, 2021, 11:03:02 AM »
That's a tidy setup - compared to my chaos.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5338 on: February 18, 2021, 11:10:28 AM »
Very cool, I remember seeing those art works for sale and thinking it would be cool to pick one up, but I just don't really know where I'd put it.

Also, love what you are looking at on the PC screen  :metal :metal

Looks good Gregg!  :tup     Random question......how do you like using that curved monitor over a dual monitor set up?

I just upgraded to a curved monitor, it's really nice.  However, I still have a dual monitor set up (I rotated my second one though so it's vertical now).  So much screen room to play with.  I'm not sure if the curved is better than two, but the curved monitor is really nice overall.  I use it for gaming though, it's a bit more immersive. 

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5339 on: February 18, 2021, 11:14:28 AM »

I absolutely love it! I can log into my workstation at the office and have both monitors on this one. Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous for gaming.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5340 on: February 18, 2021, 11:34:48 AM »
I absolutely love it! I can log into my workstation at the office and have both monitors on this one. Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous for gaming.

Got some new office furniture recently. this is my set up now.

I'm thinking a large curved monitor may 'look' better....but these duals along with the laptop mount are doing the trick.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5341 on: February 18, 2021, 11:39:08 AM »
That's a very nice looking office

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5342 on: February 18, 2021, 11:39:51 AM »
Love the floating shelves! I'm probably going to do that for a ton of photos I have.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5343 on: February 18, 2021, 11:52:24 AM »
How the fuck do you people keep things so tidy!!!

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5344 on: February 18, 2021, 11:54:38 AM »
That's a very nice looking office

Thanks  :tup   The new desk and chair are courtesy of the US Government stimulus package.  :biggrin:  After I got my new job last September my wife said that after being furloughed all summer and out of work....that to celebrate the new job I should get new office furniture. It was a splurge but you only live once. I'm more of a traditional style person so hence the 'look'. I have a buddy who said it looks like a Senators office or something.  :lol

Love the floating shelves! I'm probably going to do that for a ton of photos I have.

Thanks! The majority of my stuff is keepsakes from the kids and some family pics. And of course the top shelf is dedicated to the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues!

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5345 on: February 18, 2021, 11:58:19 AM »

I can't speak for others, but for me, I struggle to concentrate when my desk is a mess.  I have to have it all neatly organized to please my mind so I can work efficiently.  My coworker is a complete mess and looking at his desk in our office drives me insane.  It's totally a mental thing for me.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5346 on: February 18, 2021, 12:00:32 PM »
Yeah, my desk is clean for a few days after Christmas/New Year holidays. After that it's a mess. I really don't give a shit too, I know where everything's at.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5347 on: February 18, 2021, 12:15:35 PM »

I'm just extremely OCD. Like Marc....I cannot concentrate if things are in disarray.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #5348 on: February 18, 2021, 12:18:25 PM »
Two thoughts:  shadow boxes RULE, and I am a SLOB!!!!   My office didn't look that nice the first day I used it.  ;)

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5349 on: February 18, 2021, 12:21:07 PM »
I'll post my desk when I'm back to work on 24th if I don't forget, it's a total clusterfuck.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5350 on: February 18, 2021, 12:21:26 PM »

I'm just extremely OCD. Like Marc....I cannot concentrate if things are in disarray.

Yeah, I wouldn't call myself OCD, but I too like things tidy. I don't leave my work office until everything is put away, even if it's just to put the next day's priorities into the in basket on my desk. I don't like the feeling I have when I arrive at work and things aren't in their place. It's too easy to get overwhelmed that way.

Also, I'm not a saver of things. So I literally don't have as much "stuff" as most people do. It's easy to be tidy when you throw shit out constantly.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #5351 on: February 18, 2021, 12:32:37 PM »
^^^ I've had the conscious thought to not be that person, but I find it hard to do.  The rationalizations swirl.... 

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5352 on: February 18, 2021, 07:54:24 PM »

Thanks! The majority of my stuff is keepsakes from the kids and some family pics. And of course the top shelf is dedicated to the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues!

I still have an unopened Bud Light Bruins Cup bottle from 2011.  :lol

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5353 on: February 20, 2021, 06:51:59 AM »
Wow you guys some amazing offices, I'll snap a pic of my setup but it is not nearly as nice :lol. My wife calls it a college dorm room

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5354 on: February 20, 2021, 07:36:14 AM »
Wow you guys some amazing offices, I'll snap a pic of my setup but it is not nearly as nice :lol. My wife calls it a college dorm room

Right?  Even 'cleaned up', mine looks like a bomb scene.