Author Topic: THE WARNING: New 3-piece Hard Rock Band of Sisters v "Keep Me Fed" 6/28/24  (Read 13605 times)

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
Get there, chef!

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Get there, chef!

Just a bit out of my concert price range....

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
I know this post is old, but:
p.s. never eat Burger King from Emeryville, CA at 11 p.m. You'll pay for it at 3 a.m. Just word of caution, fellow NorCal folks.  :lol
Dude, come on!  There's an In N Out 15 minutes up the freeway on your way home.  What were you thinking?  :lol

Anyhow, I really dug them when I first heard of them just before they officially got signed, and then I lost track of them.  I need to get some of their music.  I'm sure I'll like the new stuff as much as I liked the earlier stuff I heard.  I have been wanting to see them, but just haven't followed enough to make it happen.  Bri, if they are playing close by and you are going, let me know.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
p.s. never eat Burger King from Emeryville, CA at 11 p.m. You'll pay for it at 3 a.m. Just word of caution, fellow NorCal folks.  :lol
Dude, come on!  There's an In N Out 15 minutes up the freeway on your way home.  What were you thinking?  :lol

Anyhow, I really dug them when I first heard of them just before they officially got signed, and then I lost track of them.  I need to get some of their music.  I'm sure I'll like the new stuff as much as I liked the earlier stuff I heard.  I have been wanting to see them, but just haven't followed enough to make it happen.  Bri, if they are playing close by and you are going, let me know.

I'll give you a heads up as well, I don't plan on missing any shows from them going forward. They were excellent at the Fillmore.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
Get there, chef!

I got the go fund me page ready, just let me know.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
Get there, chef!

I got the go fund me page ready, just let me know.

Don't tempt me... I'm sure I could wrangle a Gacharic Spin and Senri Kawaguchi show into the trip... Trust me, I've put a ton of thought into doing a Japan metal trip. I've had a few friends who have done it, and they all absolutely love the country

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus

I'll give you a heads up as well, I don't plan on missing any shows from them going forward. They were excellent at the Fillmore.

:tup  I want to say that I saw they were playing Ace of Spades up here not too long ago, but it slipped off my radar and I never ended up going.  (although I may be confusing that with another show)  That would be great if they played up here.  But either way, I'll travel to SF if it's on a night I can do it.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Online SoundscapeMN

"Automatic Sun" coming April 5th
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C49IOTYJPoO/

Offline ozzy554

This is shaping up to be their most diverse album yet. While I personally prefer the more stripped back production of Error I appreciate that all the production choices seem to fit the songs perfectly so far.
Do you read Sutter Cane?

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Memory flows...like a river.
Dig this new one. I like the dirty, heavy vibe in the intro, and the build into the chorus. Looking forward to the album. I pre-ordered copies for the family.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - At the printer! Out in May 2024!

Pre-order now at www.roadstomadness.com!

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
That "yeah" at the end, thats cool

Offline PetFish

These new songs sound so much fuller and epic than everything they've done before.  Dany is proving to be quite the frontman and that's saying a lot since all 3 of them are engaging and fun to watch.

That "yeah" at the end, thats cool

Yeah.  There's just something about it.

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
They are touring Canada with Evanescence and Halestorm later this year. Would die to see that show.

Just saw they sold out a 10,000 seat venue in Mexico City in 1 whole day. On top of selling out every date of their current European tour. It's happening for these ladies and they deserve it all.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Online SoundscapeMN

yeah there's hope they could get on SNL..although so many do; there was a Facebook group to get The Dear Hunter on SNL many years ago.

they are premiering the new video for "Qué Más Quieres" (Q+Q) in just a few minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3Ta6yw_E70

Offline ozzy554

and Pau wrote and co-directed this one too.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:13:36 AM by ozzy554 »
Do you read Sutter Cane?

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
Holy moly.

Offline PetFish

They are touring Canada with Evanescence and Halestorm later this year. Would die to see that show.

Just saw they sold out a 10,000 seat venue in Mexico City in 1 whole day. On top of selling out every date of their current European tour. It's happening for these ladies and they deserve it all.

Got my tickets to Vancouver but only cuz my bro can get club seats at Rogers Arena cuz bots buy everything within 5 minutes of sale starting.

I had no chance to get Extreme/Living Colour tickets at The Commodore cuz of those dipshits.