Author Topic: Selling Prog/Prog-Related Merchandise  (Read 492 times)

Offline 2112R

Selling Prog/Prog-Related Merchandise
« on: July 14, 2014, 08:48:36 AM »
Hey guys and gals. As a poor college student, I'm looking to sell some progressive/prog-related merchandise I have accumulated over these past few years. I've tried selling these before, but it's flopped. I do all transactions through Paypal and always purchase tracking with each purchase. If you have any interest in any of these items, please message me and I'll try my best to answer any and all questions. Prices are too negotiable, just no low-balls please! The shipping is included in the price already as well!

Images of all the products can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/100934900@N03/

COHEED AND CAMBRIA - (Live At La Zona Rosa, Limited Edition 6 track EP) - Used, $12.00

Coheed and Cambria's Special EP from 2004. It holds 6 tracks, those being:

1. Intro (:48)

2. Devil In Jersey City (4:47)

3. Delirium Trigger (5:16)

4. The Crowning (6:37)

5. Blood Red Summer (4:24)

6. Everything Evil (10:17)

The CD case is quite scratched and the CD itself only has a few scratches. The MP3 files work fantastically.

Closure in Moscow: Audrey V-Neck Shirt (XL) - Used, $15.00

Closure in Moscow Audrey V-Neck T-shirt. It's been worn a few times, but that's it. Great shirt!

Dream Theater: A Dramatic Tour of Events, Large T-Shirt, Signed By Mike Mangini (2011) - Near Mint, $50.00

A large Dream Theater A Dramatic Tour of Events t-shirt from their tour in 2011. The coolest part is it is signed by drummer Mike Mangini. The autograph is in sharpie however, so the washing durability is low. I've only worn the shirt once and it's in excellent condition.

I The Mighty, San Francisco Bridge T-Shirt (XL) - Used, $15.00

An I the Mighty t-shirt bought during their tour with Coheed and Cambria in the fall of 2013. It's a soft shirt and I've only worn it once or twice. Please message me for more details or any concerns!

The Prize Fighter Inferno - Half Measures 10" EP Vinyl (Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria Side Project) - Never played, Mint, $55.00

Claudio Sanchez's side project The Prize Fighter Inferno Half Measures 10" EP on black vinyl. I bought this record a year ago and it has been protected in a sleeve ever since. Claudio has autographed the album art as well. It has been in a smoke-free home and the record has never been played. Let me know if I can any questions for you! Thanks!

Rush Starman T-Shirt, Large, Near Mint - $24.00

Rush Starman T-Shirt. Only been worn once and kept clean and in a smoke-free home.