Author Topic: FII era club show video boot leg - originally found here!  (Read 1577 times)

Offline razorsedge

FII era club show video boot leg - originally found here!
« on: June 14, 2014, 04:28:44 PM »
Hey all -

Several years ago, I found a full concert video of the band playing in a small club - i definitely found it on here. Not necessarily a home video, but definitely a boot.  Really similar set list to Old Bridge. I've been looking all over this site and cannot recover it.

any ideas?

thanks

keys and gates. That's some fantasy shit right there.

Offline Setlist Scotty

Re: FII era club show video boot leg - originally found here!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 09:27:19 PM »
Considering that they played Old Bridge 3 different times during the FII-era, I think you're gonna need to be a bit more specific. Here are the shows that they played there:
https://www.mikeportnoy.com/dates/tourography/searchresults.asp?criteria=Old+Bridge&in=loc

Which show is the one you're referring to?

(For the record, I don't have any video bootlegs, but I'm curious about what you're talking about)
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 07:55:35 AM »
There is a good one from Irving Plaza.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Grizz

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 10:49:19 PM »
I'm guessing that OP is looking for a 97/98 tour vid with a similar setlist to this particular show. I figured it was that show because, according to BootTrader.net, there are no known '96 vids or intimate evening vids.
To the OP, go here and scroll down to Touring Into Infinity for most of the known video recordings of that tour.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 03:55:02 AM »
The only club-like video recording of the FII era that comes to mind is 98/05/08, unless he means the Nighttown International Fan Club special gig, which was professionally filmed but never saw the light, unfortunately.
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco