Author Topic: Parks and Recreation  (Read 786 times)

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Parks and Recreation
« on: May 27, 2014, 02:40:13 PM »
I know we have to have at least a few fans here. I see Ron Swanson posts all the time. Over the weekend, I finished up season 6 on Hulu. I've never been more pleased with a show. I've enjoyed this series from beginning to end, and I couldn't be more thrilled that is has only gotten better. The season 6 finale was easily the happiest finale I've ever seen. Those last five minutes were really pretty emotional, and they hit me in a way that I never would have thought possible. I originally liked Parks and Rec because it was a funny show with some pretty hysterical characters, but over the series, I've come to love all of them. I want them to be real, and I wish Leslie Knope and I could be best friends and eat waffles all the time. Swanson's character evolution has been nothing short of amazing, and I'm very happy that Tom's never giving up has paid off. Also, April. I'm bummed that the show is done after this next season, but at the same time, I know it's going to end the way it is meant to.... not left to slowly bleed to death like The Office did.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Parks and Recreation
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 04:45:45 AM »
This show is awesome. I can't remember when was the last time that I laughed so much with a comedy show. Every character is well thought and developed, and the stories while ridiculous actually make sense and don't feel like they're being pulled out of someone's ass.
I still need to catch up with season 6 so please if you're planning to spoil anything makes sure you put a spoiler sign  ;)
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants.