Author Topic: Blue Öyster Cult Discography: Curse of the Hidden Mirror  (Read 43849 times)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Re: Blue Öyster Cult Discography: Curse of the Hidden Mirror
« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2020, 08:12:44 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #386 on: October 22, 2020, 06:52:54 PM »
The best part of the video was seeing Podaar in it!

Nonsense, I look nothing like Eric Bloom!

:lol

Yeah, what was I thinking?.. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #387 on: October 22, 2020, 07:20:37 PM »
 :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #388 on: November 14, 2020, 08:47:56 AM »
I can tell I'm going to miss KevShmev, Jaq, and The Dark Master. I'd love to hear their thoughts on this release...  :sad:

Would you now?  :biggrin:

So far, I like the album, but I haven't had the urges to really go back to it after the initial listens. Seems to have a few songs I think will hold up as BOC keepers, but I need to get back to it to see if there is more there. I was pretty underwhelmed by the first two releases (That Was Me and Box in My Head) so that didn't help as far as getting me psyched for it, and the sound of the album is irksome like so many other modern albums (muddy and compressed to death  :facepalm:), but the band has enough equity built up that I will give this more chances sooner rather than later.