Author Topic: The Discography Discussion Tracker Thread  (Read 163751 times)

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• Placid Eruption
Re: The Discography Discussion Tracker Thread
« Reply #525 on: October 28, 2022, 01:20:44 PM »
Find the URL source of the image you want (something like right clicking and selecting "open image in new tab" might work).  Click "reply" to the bottom right of the last post for the full set of controls, click on the icon right under the B icon (for bold), which should say "insert image" if you hover the mouse over it.  Copy and paste the URL into the pop-up box and you should be good to go. 
Music washes away the dust of every day life.  Art Blakey.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #526 on: October 28, 2022, 02:18:11 PM »
Testing:

OK, that's simple enough.  In the past I'd tried to somehow upload my own pictures but didn't need to enough to really try to figure out how.  But for album covers I can just use existing images.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #527 on: October 29, 2022, 11:17:15 AM »
And so it begins. :)  I was going to wait until Monday but that'll be a busy day for me, so why not now? :)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #528 on: December 19, 2022, 08:37:06 AM »
Finally updated the OP to include Katatonia's.  I don't know if Darkshade is still around much to finish his - hasn't posted since May.  Evermind's now has a few Arjen to catch up on.  You gonna pick that one up again Ruslan?
If I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Happy is the dog that stops and licks his balls.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• Placid Eruption
« Reply #529 on: December 19, 2022, 07:32:32 PM »
Sometime next year (after I finish my roulette and my top 50 albums thread) I think I might want to do Nevermore.  I'll be looking for a co-host if possible, that has seemed to make the Katatonia one much easier. 
Music washes away the dust of every day life.  Art Blakey.

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #530 on: December 20, 2022, 01:10:59 PM »
Finally updated the OP to include Katatonia's.  I don't know if Darkshade is still around much to finish his - hasn't posted since May.  Evermind's now has a few Arjen to catch up on.  You gonna pick that one up again Ruslan?

Man, apparently I've been promising to get back to it for a while now. I should get my shit together, even though this year it's more difficult than ever to do it.

I wrote a long pretentious post saying how I'll get back to it and then deleted it. It's holidays here soon (from Dec 31st to Jan 8th). I'll get back to it around the holidays or right after them barring any IRL complications. I'll post an update here and in the thread in a couple of weeks.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #531 on: December 21, 2022, 10:27:43 AM »

Man, apparently I've been promising to get back to it for a while now. I should get my shit together, even though this year it's more difficult than ever to do it.

I wrote a long pretentious post saying how I'll get back to it and then deleted it. It's holidays here soon (from Dec 31st to Jan 8th). I'll get back to it around the holidays or right after them barring any IRL complications. I'll post an update here and in the thread in a couple of weeks.

:tup

No obligation... just fire it back up if you have the will and desire to do so.
If I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Happy is the dog that stops and licks his balls.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".