General > General Music Discussion

The Discography Discussion Tracker Thread

<< < (96/113) > >>

jingle.boy:
I got no stories, but I’ll try to do a better job following this one. I did spin more than a few of the Riot albums, but fell behind in the discussion. 

TAC:
The UFO thread will be the Riot thread on steroids. So get training!!!

The Walrus:

--- Quote from: jingle.boy on May 24, 2020, 03:39:20 PM ---Any of the “in progress” ever get completed?  iirc, Ev never did get to The Source. Katt, did you finish Avantasia?

Any Coming soon bastards wanna go?

--- End quote ---

I didn't write up Moonglow because it had just come out (and then I wrote about it for my top 50 albums thread incidentally) but technically yeah.

wolfking:
Just looked at this thread for the first time and saw that a Helloween one from Silent Cody is coming soon!  :rollin  er....I won't hold out for that one.

jingle.boy:
I updated the OP... scuttling Zappa since it's been 2 years without an update.  Also added TAC/Riot and moved Katt/Avantasia to completed.

Also, I'll give Darkshade and Evermind until the end of the year to revive Pat Methany and Ayreon.

As for the "Coming Soon" list, if anyone that 'signed up' to do these still wants to, then get off ur ass and do so.  Kade... were you serious in your comment to do one for W.A.S.P.?  Didn't someone recently also suggest doing Accept?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version