Author Topic: This is a thread to mock Chad and Canada.  (Read 3085 times)

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: This is a thread to mock Chad and Canada.
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2014, 06:41:52 AM »
I knew about Woverine.  I never saw a comic book dedicated to Canada like that one before Hef.  I thought it was funny because of the name.  It's like Captain America called Captain "Murica"
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2014, 06:59:25 AM »
Oh, that is indeed a real comic.  It's just not by Marvel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Canuck

the first Captain Canuck patrols Canada in the (then) futuristic world of 1993, where "Canada had become the most powerful country in the world."

lol
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2014, 07:15:46 AM »
 :lol

I thought when I took that original picture at work that the was a Marvel logo.  Ooops.  But still damn funny.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC