Author Topic: The Official Yes Thread  (Read 169274 times)

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
Re: The Official Yes Thread
« Reply #2975 on: October 16, 2021, 10:22:22 PM »
I want to support Burning Shed.  Hell, I want to support anyone who is not Amazon, just because.  But I won't use Paypal, and I don't know where else to get physical media.  I want the discs.  I refuse to pay real money for digital(-only) music.  My brain just can't.  Even farkin' Best Buy doesn't carry CDs anymore (but they do have vinyl -- go figure).

Offline gazinwales

« Reply #2976 on: October 16, 2021, 11:22:35 PM »
Why won't you use PayPal?
I use it for just about everything I buy online or via a phone app.

Offline HOF

« Reply #2977 on: October 16, 2021, 11:27:55 PM »
Why won't you use PayPal?
I use it for just about everything I buy online or via a phone app.

Yeah, PayPal has made online shopping so much more convenient. Donít have to enter a credit card or create an account for every random place you shop online.

If youíre in the US, Iíd say use Laser CD for new physical releases (in the prog realm), but it looks like they are sold out of all the regular stand-alone CD of The Quest (or never had it). Have to get it with an LP package.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #2978 on: October 17, 2021, 07:05:38 AM »
I had some good experiences with PayPal, but if anything ever goes wrong with the payment or you need a refund, you're shit out of luck.  The merchant wouldn't help because they say it's an issue with PayPal, and PayPal wouldn't help because they said it's an issue with the merchant.  It's been years and I don't even remember what it was now.  I also don't remember my PayPal login and account information.  I just remember swearing to never use PayPal again.  It's possible that things are better now.