Author Topic: Eden's Curse - Symphony Of Sin UK Tour - May 2014  (Read 3088 times)

Offline edenscurse

Eden's Curse - Symphony Of Sin UK Tour - May 2014
« on: March 05, 2014, 08:26:23 AM »
Hi Guys

You may remember EDEN'S CURSE from JAMES LABRIE :yarr performing guest vocals on the last album TRINITY and in particular the single NO HOLY MAN, plus opening for DREAM THEATER at LEEDS O2 ACADEMY and WOLVERHAMPTON CIVIC HALL in July 2011.

We have had a few line-up changes since then - in comes Serbian vocalist NIKOLA MIJIC who sung for Hungarian Prog Metal band DREYELANDS, Keyboard player STEVE WILLIAMS who was the main man in POWER QUEST and a former member of DRAGONFORCE and finally JOHN CLELLAND (Code Of Silence) on Drums.

We are back with a brand new album SYMPHONY OF SIN on AFM RECORDS and are thrilled to be doing our debut headline club tour of the UK this coming May.

The dates are as follows :

19/05/14 - Ivory Blacks, Glasgow
20/05/14 - The Railway, Bolton
21/05/14 - Snooty Fox, Wakefield
22/05/14 - Slade Rooms, Wolverhampton
23/05/14 - Yardbirds, Grimsby
24/05/14 - Static, Swansea
25/05/14 - Underworld, London

Tickets for all shows are on sale now and selling very well, with several headed for sell outs, so please grab yours now to avoid disappointed.

Links to all show tickets can be purchased online from : www.edenscurse.com/uktour

Check out the video for EVIL & DIVINE, the first single from SYMPHONY OF SIN : https://youtu.be/z24MmgWVQXk

We hope to see many of you at the shows!

LIVE ANOTHER DAY, CLIMB A LITTLE HIGHER  :tup

Regards
EDEN'S CURSE
https://www.edenscurse.com
https://www.facebook.com/edenscurseofficial
https://twitter.com/edenscurse

--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline GentlemanofDread

• The dreaded man
  • The One Who Help To Set The Sun
Re: Eden's Curse - Symphony Of Sin UK Tour - May 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 09:29:24 AM »
Sweet, I've been looking for the next band to go see. Seeing you guys in Underworld will be awesome!  :tup
i don't even like dt but i had keyboard and an ipad so what the fuck
Jordan is actually DT's tax advisor. He just happens to do their taxes on stage, that's why he has that iPad there.

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 09:30:28 AM »
Cheers mate  :tup
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 05:37:07 PM »
Wow, just saw this thread and I'm actually listening to Symphony of Sin right now.  :lol

New album could possibly be EC's best work.

You guys need to make the Japan bonus track Time To Breathe 2013 for sale on your site or something in digital format.  I realised about this amazing bonus track after already buying the album.  :facepalm:
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 07:15:59 PM »
Bummer, bit of a trip from San Francisco to see a show. But I will attest to the awesomeness of your album guys!!!  :metal

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 03:29:52 AM »
Wow, just saw this thread and I'm actually listening to Symphony of Sin right now.  :lol

You guys need to make the Japan bonus track Time To Breathe 2013 for sale on your site or something in digital format.  I realised about this amazing bonus track after already buying the album.  :facepalm:

Thanks for the kind compliments - we agree !!!  ;)

TTB is a hard one, legally we cannot do that because of our Japanese contract. We decided against putting this song on the general release because it was recorded by a former singer and Nikola would always be judged against the previous guys performance. So we opted for songs that are all his own and as the song hadn't be released in Japan it was a cool bonus. It will be a feature of the live set no question though!
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 03:32:08 AM »
Bummer, bit of a trip from San Francisco to see a show. But I will attest to the awesomeness of your album guys!!!  :metal

Thanks man, much appreciated!  :tup
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 04:35:37 AM »

Thanks for the kind compliments - we agree !!!  ;)

TTB is a hard one, legally we cannot do that because of our Japanese contract. We decided against putting this song on the general release because it was recorded by a former singer and Nikola would always be judged against the previous guys performance. So we opted for songs that are all his own and as the song hadn't be released in Japan it was a cool bonus. It will be a feature of the live set no question though!

Understand your point regarding having a song with a former singer on the official album, nice to have all fresh songs, although the sample of TTB does sound amazing with Nikola though, by far the best vocalist you guys have had.  :tup  It's amazing to see what you guys have become after losing 2 vocalists in such a short period of time, and then producing your strongest album to date, very inspiring.

Fair enough regarding the contract too regarding TTB.

I would love to come and see you guys but I'm in Australia.  :lol

Nice of you to stop by too and post here, whichever member you are.  (I'm guessing it may be Paul, but who knows  :tup)  It's quite a privilege to be able to communicate with such an amazing and underrated band.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:24:55 AM by wolfking »

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 04:48:15 AM »
Thanks for the kind words - yes it's Paul  :tup

Having produced all guys Nikola is the perfect fit as there is so much versatility in his voice. I don't think we've even scratched the surface with this kid yet. He is live sound engineer by profession and having fronted Serbia's biggest Rock Band ALOGIA for ten years he brings a wealth of experience to Eden's Curse and is fantastic live. More importantly though, especially after everything we went through, he is a kind, humble, gracious and fun to work with guy.

Check out his Hungarian band Prog Metal band Dreyelands who are absolute killer too !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YtCbqCCi9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me9ZiRqDwHE
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 05:05:50 AM »
Man, those clips are awesome, will definitely have to check the band out.  I only was familiar with Nikola from the Expedition Delta project, which was great.

I have checked quite a few live clips of you guys lately, and yeah it's amazing how good he is live.  can't wait for the next album man.

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 05:08:21 AM »
Man, those clips are awesome, will definitely have to check the band out.  I only was familiar with Nikola from the Expedition Delta project, which was great.

I have checked quite a few live clips of you guys lately, and yeah it's amazing how good he is live.  can't wait for the next album man.

Should be plenty more coming in May! Thanks again for the support  :metal

Paul
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 05:24:06 AM »
Thank you for the awesome music Paul, and thanks for the chat.  :metal :hefdaddy

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 05:25:26 AM »
Thank you for the awesome music Paul, and thanks for the chat.  :metal :hefdaddy

My pleasure! :tup
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 06:18:12 AM »
Checking in as a fan.  SoS is a fantastic album.  And I'll echo wolfking's appreciation for the Expedition Delta album.  Really enjoyed that too.  I'm scared to checkout the links for Dreylands... if king loves 'em, I'm sure I will too.

*clicks*

Damn... that was really, REALLY good!  Added to 'the list'
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 07:14:49 AM »
Checking in as a fan.  SoS is a fantastic album.

Thank YOU  :metal
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline emtee

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 07:23:45 AM »
Really digging Evil & Divine. Great main riff, catchy chorus and nice solo as well. I'll check out the new album for sure.

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 07:44:57 AM »
Really digging Evil & Divine. Great main riff, catchy chorus and nice solo as well. I'll check out the new album for sure.

Thanks dude  :metal
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 12:48:15 PM »
Checking in as a fan.  SoS is a fantastic album.  And I'll echo wolfking's appreciation for the Expedition Delta album.  Really enjoyed that too.  I'm scared to checkout the links for Dreylands... if king loves 'em, I'm sure I will too.

*clicks*

Yeah Chad, I was really impressed with those links too.  I was going to PM them to you, but figured it wouldn't take you long to find it, especially since I pimped the thread in the melodic rock thread.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 07:05:27 PM »

*clicks*

Yeah Chad, I was really impressed with those links too.  I was going to PM them to you, but figured it wouldn't take you long to find it, especially since I pimped the thread in the melodic rock thread.

:getoffmylawn:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 07:37:48 AM »
Multinational Melodic Metallers Eden's Curse, who will undertake their debut headline club tour of the UK in May, have released a promo video for the tour : https://youtu.be/jAgjuom3WgY

Having previously opened for the likes of Dream Theater, Stratovarius, Firewind and Alestorm, the group are now making the step up armed with their critically acclaimed fourth studio album "Symphony Of Sin" and boasting a new line up fronted by Serbian vocalist Nikola Mijic (Alogia, Dreyelands, Expedition Delta), Curse stalwarts Guitarist Thorsten Koehne and Bassist Paul Logue, plus Steve Williams (ex-Power Quest, Dragon Force) and John Clelland (Code Of Silence).

The dates are as follows :

EDEN'S CURSE - SYMPHONY OF SIN U.K. TOUR - MAY 2014

Mon 19 - Ivory Blacks, Glasgow, SCO
Tue 20 - The Railway Venue, Bolton, ENG
Wed 21 - Snooty Fox, Wakefield, ENG
Thu 22 - Slade Rooms, Wolverhampton, ENG
Fri 23 - The Yardbirds, Grimsby, ENG
Sat 24 - Static, Swansea, WAL
Sun 25 - The Underworld, London, ENG

Tickets available from all venues and online at https://www.edenscurse.com/uktour
--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 07:34:31 PM »
Congrats on the headling tour Paul.

Offline krands85

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 11:49:34 AM »
Got my ticket for the Glasgow show today  :D Checked out the band briefly a while back (probably when I saw JLB doing guest vocals), but only got round to listening to them properly this last week when I spotted the upcoming show listed on Last.fm. Listened to the 2 most recent albums and decided to come through to see the show, should be good  :metal
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

Offline edenscurse

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 03:44:31 PM »
Got my ticket for the Glasgow show today  :D Checked out the band briefly a while back (probably when I saw JLB doing guest vocals), but only got round to listening to them properly this last week when I spotted the upcoming show listed on Last.fm. Listened to the 2 most recent albums and decided to come through to see the show, should be good  :metal

--
Regards
EDEN'S CURSE

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 05:12:51 AM »
 :lol

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2014, 08:52:33 AM »
 :lol

Offline krands85

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 08:21:44 AM »
Meant to post in here earlier saying how good the Glasgow show was  :metal Unfortunately, the late start meant I had to rush off to catch my train straight after the final song - but it was a great performance from the band  :tup
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww