Author Topic: Senecadawg's Roulette (Final Results Posted)  (Read 39317 times)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Re: Senecadawg's Roulette (ROUND 8 RESULTS)
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2014, 09:33:42 PM »
You guys can just pack it in. Maybe next round will be up for grabs cuz dis shit's mine.

:orly:

:bringiton:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2014, 05:14:21 PM »
Only waiting on a resend from DC and then hopefully get the results up a couple days after that.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #317 on: April 27, 2014, 10:41:43 AM »
LieLowTheWantedMan Galaxie 500- Blue Thunder
This is such a peaceful piece of music! I definitely hear some shoegaze elements, and I love that! At some parts it reminds me a bit of My Bloody Valentine, which is only a good thing. I will say though, it feels a little more stripped down then MBV, which I also think is a good thing. Not sure how to describe it, other than that it has a lot of breathing space, and I really appreciate that. Also love how it has a very clear build-up, but that it takes its time to do so. I love songs that build steadily like that, and go out on a high note. I'm very much looking forward to checking out more from Galaxie 500… where would you suggest I start in terms of albums?

Elite Magic Pie- Endless Ocean
I can see why this band has a history of serving you well in roulettes. Particularly for this round, this is an almost-perfect fit. It's short and sweet, all while avoiding the trap of being overly simplistic and repetitive. Musically, I have no complaints at all. Also it's refreshing to have a short ballad on the more upbeat side of things. Too often I listen to shorter tracks that do one of three things, 1) only serve as a transition piece, and consequently don't stand alone all that well, or 2) do stand alone, but gravitate more to the simple side of things and consequently leave me wanting more, or 3) tries a little too hard to be emotionally charged, and just comes across as melodramatic. Thankfully, this song doesn't do any of those things. It's the perfect length, it's interesting enough (on its own merits), and it carries a very optimistic sound to it. Great send, I'll be checking out more.

Dr. DTVT Tiles- Tear Water Tea
Somehow this song feels familiar, and I don't know why. I've obviously listened to it a few times in the past week, but that's not it. It has a lot of familiar qualities at play, but it still comes together in a seemingly original way. The vocalist reminds me of the singer for Swedish power metal band Dream Evil, and that's really strange. They were the first metal band I ever heard much of, so in that sense 'Tear Water Tea' is conjuring up a lot of pleasant memories from my past. The strings are perfectly employed, and the acoustic guitar does exactly what it needs to do. I actually just looked them up and found that they started out as a Rush cover band? I'm having a little bit of trouble imagining this vocalist performing Rush music, but sounds interesting nonetheless. I'll be listening to more Tiles, for sure.

jingle.boy Hardline- In This Moment
As much as I enjoy short ballads more generally, my absolute favorites have always been those with a strong piano presence. You can understand, then, why I was so thrilled upon hearing this song. The strings are subtle but still present, as I think they should be. The singer has a fantastic voice, and I look forward to checking out the rest of Hardline's music. With all that being said, this one is landing a little bit lower in the rankings then I would have liked. It does exactly what it needs to do, and I couldn't ask for more. At the end of the day though, it's a little less interesting then the top 3. Consequently- a little less replay value. Regardless, I definitely feel compelled to check out their other stuff now, so thank you.

black_floyd Alice in Chains- Whale & Wasp
A nice little instrumental here! I'm a big fan of the lead guitar's sound in this one. At first I thought it was dark, sinister, and foreboding. But as the song progressed that darkness became warmth (around the 1:20 mark). I'm also a big fan of the use of strings, which are very effective despite their minimal appearance. This one would have been a great send for the atmospheric round, but it works here too!

shadow ninja Tom Waits- Downtown Train
I've definitely heard the name, but never checked out Tom Waits until now. The most striking thing about this song is his voice. It's so incredibly heavy. Not a vocal style that I typically enjoy all that much, I don't think, but it seems to work well in this song.

lonestar Karnya- Fallen Angel
Overall, I enjoyed this song a decent amount, even though it's not necessarily something I was thinking about for a ballad. The guitar work is enjoyable, and it has a very clear musical direction. Vocalist sounds good, but he kind of felt very run of the mill foreign progressive metal frontman. One pretty large complaint though, that does keep me away, is the voice acting halfway through the song. I listen to plenty of concept albums which utilize terrible voice acting (see Seventh Wonder's Mercy Falls), so it's definitely not a deal breaker. It's just the kind of thing that needs to be taken in context, and when it isn't it detracts from the song's ability to stand alone. It also just doesn't sound like a real conversation…

Dark Castle Trapped- we all have hooks for hands
This one kind of reminded me of a far less interesting version of the Tinder Box song you sent earlier. Whereas that one was, and remains, one of my favorite songs from the entire roulette, this one is one of my least favorites. There's something odd going on with the production, makes it sound like a scratched disc. At first I thought it was my headphones, but it does the same thing on my speakers as well, and the rest of the songs don't. Musically, it's simple and not my cup of tea. I don't dislike the singers voice, but it seems like every line in the song has the exact same delivery, which only adds to the monotony.

Updated Standings
jingle.boy 37+5=42
Elite 33.5+7=40.5
Dr. DTVT 32.5+6=38.5
lonestar 34+2=36
black_floyd 30+4=34
LieLowTheWantedMan 23.5+8= 31.5
Dark Castle 27.5+1= 28.5
Shadow Ninja 20+3=23

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Senecadawg's Roulette (ROUND 9 RESULTS, time for the final round)
« Reply #318 on: April 27, 2014, 02:51:11 PM »
Yipee!  Still hangin on to the lead, although having Elite hot on my tails makes me nervous.

Theme?
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #319 on: April 27, 2014, 03:44:55 PM »
The theme for the final round is EPIC
There is no upper limit on length this round, but the minimum is 10 minutes.

I look forward to getting everyone's final submission!!!

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #320 on: April 27, 2014, 03:45:43 PM »
Oh, this is going to be fun.... heh heh heh he heh

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #321 on: April 27, 2014, 03:56:38 PM »
LieLowTheWantedMan Galaxie 500- Blue Thunder
This is such a peaceful piece of music! I definitely hear some shoegaze elements, and I love that! At some parts it reminds me a bit of My Bloody Valentine, which is only a good thing. I will say though, it feels a little more stripped down then MBV, which I also think is a good thing. Not sure how to describe it, other than that it has a lot of breathing space, and I really appreciate that. Also love how it has a very clear build-up, but that it takes its time to do so. I love songs that build steadily like that, and go out on a high note. I'm very much looking forward to checking out more from Galaxie 500… where would you suggest I start in terms of albums?
Glad you liked it so much. :D I'd start with On Fire, it's my favourite and IMO is the best example of their style.

Offline Lucien

• James 5:1-5
« Reply #322 on: April 27, 2014, 04:22:11 PM »
inb4 Devil Doll
"Kind of a stupid game, isn't it?" - Calvin

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
« Reply #323 on: April 27, 2014, 04:26:40 PM »
damn you

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #324 on: April 27, 2014, 04:28:48 PM »
Sent.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #325 on: April 27, 2014, 05:12:02 PM »
Ha! Beat all you sorry fuckers to A Change of Seasons.

Game: _floyd
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #326 on: April 27, 2014, 06:47:38 PM »
Oh man, this is gonna take a long time to judge.  You have minimum 90 minutes of music to listen to, unless a couple of bozos send a 30 minute song.

Think I know what's on tap.  Will send tomorrow once I know for sure.

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #327 on: April 27, 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
Oh and on the theme, I totally had something long I've wanted to send for a while but was worried about the length, and now that a round for it is here I can't remember what it was. :lol I'll have to remember.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #328 on: April 27, 2014, 08:17:49 PM »
Make sure you figure out what it is LieLow!!!

And yeah, it definitely is going to take longer. Might not have results for a couple weeks, but I expect it will be worth it!

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #329 on: April 28, 2014, 01:59:40 AM »
Can I send Magic Pie again? The song's called A Life's Work, from the same album as last song. Nah, you'll get that one for free. I'll send something else.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #330 on: April 28, 2014, 08:05:45 AM »
Can I send Magic Pie again? The song's called A Life's Work, from the same album as last song. Nah, you'll get that one for free.

I can't emphasize this enough: please don't ever stop sending music if it makes you happy to do so. Roulette or no roulette. It, most certainly, does make me happy!

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #331 on: April 28, 2014, 08:49:18 PM »
Sent a big batch of fucking awesome.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #332 on: April 28, 2014, 09:13:24 PM »
Sent a big batch of fucking awesome.

That was baked with all the awesome ingredients from my submission.  It's the end of the world as you know it.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #333 on: April 28, 2014, 09:36:02 PM »
I sent a song featuring an Yngwie lookalike and a former Medieval Times employee.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #334 on: April 28, 2014, 09:40:37 PM »
I sent a song featuring an Yngwie lookalike and a former Medieval Times employee.

That's not fair.  He'll feel bad if he gives your personal song a low score.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #335 on: April 28, 2014, 10:18:01 PM »
I will survive.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #336 on: May 01, 2014, 08:19:25 PM »

That's not fair.  He'll feel bad if he gives your personal song a low score.
:lol

Unfortunately, I'm actually going to need another song from b_f. And hopefully one from LieLow and Elite soon, too.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #337 on: May 01, 2014, 09:32:53 PM »
Since the artist I sent you isn't on your forbidden list, can I just send you another of their epics?

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #338 on: May 01, 2014, 09:43:14 PM »
Absolutely! That's just one of those, very few, bands for which I know one really good song from but haven't been able to check out the rest of their stuff. I need a nudge in that direction, give me a hand  :smiley:

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #339 on: May 06, 2014, 11:15:46 AM »
Bringing this back from page 2 (and just to get people thinking results might be posted.... psych!)

• DT.net Member
« Reply #340 on: May 06, 2014, 06:56:13 PM »
lol whats wif da randum mk pic?

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #341 on: May 06, 2014, 07:24:11 PM »
Well, there's no "Finish This" pic, so "Finish Him" was the best I could come up with.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #342 on: May 06, 2014, 07:38:10 PM »
I gathered that but thought I wasn't being insightful enough.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #343 on: May 06, 2014, 10:57:24 PM »
Sorry for the slight delay here at the end, I had finals. I know this has been a long roulette, and I thank you guys for having the patience to stick it out with me. I tried to keep it moving at a decent pace, and I think that we did a fine job of that for the most part. Even still, 10 rounds with this many people is a lot to get through, so THANK YOU! Next time I do this I'm going to keep it a bit shorter, but I have no regrets on this one! I discovered a ton of music thanks to you folks, regardless of your scores, and I couldn't be happier.

Moving on to business, this has been a great round. Here are the results! I'm not ranking them, because that is impossible. You all sent fantastic songs and I refuse to rank them  :smiley:

Instead, in the order that I listened to them:

Dr. DTVT Ice Age- Perpetual Child
Epic, epic, EPIC! Ten minutes and thirty seconds of pure epic. The sound is huge, the singing is so powah!, and the solos are super duper impressive. The keyboards cut through the air in a way that demands attention, rather than get lost in the sound as is far too frequently the case with progressive metal. This is the shortest song I received this round, but that doesn't mean much of anything. Because if we're going purely by a bang/buck ratio, this song is the most epic! I really don't have much else to say about this one; it's incredibly strong and consistent throughout and I love it. THANK YOU!

Dark Castle HARK- Clear Light Of…
Your submissions have always diverged a bit from the rest of the crowd, and that's why it's been such a joy having you participate. For the most part, it's been hit or miss (sadly, more misses than I would have liked), but when you hit you land me flat on my ass. This song is no different, and let me tell you- it definitely qualifies as a hit. It took me a little bit of time, I'll admit, and I suspect that it's only going to grow more, but for now it measures up as an excellent song. As I've come to expect from you, this is an especially heavy and aggressive song! At the same time, it seems to lean more towards the playful side of things, as opposed to ultra-serious and/or angry. In that sense,  and putting aside the language barrier, it reminds me a little bit of Kvelertak. The vocals, while admittedly one-dimensional, are perfect for this song. I don't know much about drumming, but that's also really solid and keeps the song moving along really well. The guitar solo is fantastic. It's soooo good! And the riffing! The song is obviously built around that riffing, and it's an incredibly sturdy foundation. It's gyrating against my eardrums in the most sensational way. THANK YOU!

jingle.boy Affector- Harmageddon
I am not a Christian. In fact, I've grown up altogether opposed to the institutionalization of religion. So when I saw this one and heard the lyrics, my first thought was poor jingle.boy- he's screwed. I gave it a listen anyways, and tried to keep a very open mind, because that's only fair. I gave it another listen, after that, because it was excellent. I gave it another listen, and another (this went on for a couple hours :lol). I can listen to it now without having to ignore the lyrics, because they're actually not bad at all. Not something I'm normally into, but not nearly as much of a turnoff as I would have expected (given my past experiences with Christian rock/metal). Musically, I am very impressed. I'm an aspiring piano player, and have been playing for about 12 years, so I always appreciate good keyboard work. This does not disappoint in that regard! And that last guitar solo, it's the perfect blend of technical prowess and surging emotion. The song also has great dynamics, with breathers at all the right moments. Consequently, it doesn't buckle under its own weight, while still feeling incredibly epic. Not the most epic song of the round, but certainly up there. You've done a really good job introducing me to new music, and this one might take the cake. THANK YOU!

lonestar Maestrick- Lake of Emotion
Above the 20 minute mark, and from a band I've never heard of! It does a number of things really well, and there are some things that I'm not quite as fond of. The interplay between the male and female vocals is really beautiful. The way they're blended in with the rest of the instrumentation is also really beautiful. The music and the vocals do a really good job of mirroring each other throughout the song, I think. The keyboard really sticks out to me, as it plays a very strong and effective role throughout the song. Those are all good things, or more accurately REALLY good things, about this song. There are a few moments that really shine out above the rest. A couple examples: around the 7 minute mark, the guitar work at around the 11 minute mark and following keyboard bit as well. Not a big fan of what follows that though, at around the 12:30 mark. It's a little witchy, the way she delivers that one line (I imagine you know which one I'm talking about). In all honesty though, I'm being a bit nitpicky. It's a great song, and I really appreciate you sharing it with me. The most touching moment comes around the 15 minute mark, with the vocalists duo reminding me a little bit of Beyond the Bridge (love, love, LOVE their album). So yeah… THANK YOU!

shadow ninja Devil Doll- The Girl Who Was… Death
AAND, the longest song of the roulette (obviously). Coming in at about 40 minutes, it's difficult to know where to begin. Maybe with some adjectives that come to mind… Insane. Demented. Ridiculous. Beautiful. Terrifying. Wacky. Experimental.  Sad. It's a journey, and those are all stops along the way. I will say, I'm not entirely sure it deserves to be called a single song. Conceptually, it feels more like an album, comprised of smaller tracks stuck together, created by a relatively pretentious musician. There may have been drugs involved, I really don't know. Of course, while it may feel a touch pretentious in regards to its structure and presentation, all the pieces are there and they are all working for me. Most of the vocals are almost laughable, but I keep coming back for more! I can't say why for sure, they're just so interesting. The strings are superb, and the atmosphere the induce are out of this world. This is excellent, you really have gone out on a bang. THANK YOU!

Elite Transatlantic- Duel With the Devil
I doubt anyone is going to be upset with me going ahead and saying that this was my favorite song of the round, and one of the best of the roulette. More likely, y'all are going to be upset with me for not having heard it before, and not having Transatlantic on my banned list. For the record, I have heard a few pieces, and do own Kaleidoscope. I wanted more, but was always a little too intimidated to know where I ought to dig my teeth in. Hence their absence from my list... Maybe some of you just assumed that it would be there, and didn't even check. I was expecting to get a song from them at some point, but got pretty worried as we approached the end. Thankfully, Elite delivered. And looking at the survivor thread now, I can see that he delivered what many consider to be the best (or at least, least least favorite-what a mouthful) Transatlantic song of all. What to say? It's long, it's epic, it's impressive, it has an interesting progression, its got mind numbingly good instrumental sections. Most importantly, especially given its length, is that this song has a number of clearly defined movements that are at once unique and cohesive when stuck together. I will never be able to do this song justice in a little paragraph, so I'm going to stop trying right now. Point is, I like it a lot. THANK YOU!

black_floyd Symphony X- Through the Looking Glass
Sweet! Along with Transatlantic, this is another one of those bands that I've heard about so often, listened a bit to, but always strayed away from. When I listen to new music I get a bit obsessed, and I need a lot of motivation to dive headfirst into an entirely new artist with a deep discography. I guess this isn't THAT deep of a discography, but it's still enough to scare me off for a bit. As you know, though, I have listened to The Divine Wings of Tragedy, and that's an excellent one. I think I may also agree with you that it may be the better track. Still, this one is also superb. Michael Romeo has some excellent solos and the keyboardist (not sure who he is) also does a great job. The highlight for me, though, is definitely Russell Allen. I've always loved his voice, particularly in the Allen-Lande project, so that came as no surprise. He's packing an incredible set of pipes! THANK YOU! So now that you've got my attention, where should I start? The Divine Wings of Tragedy? Twilight in Olympus? V?

LieLowTheWantedMan Swans- The Sound
You sly rascal you- once again sending me something very unique yet shockingly familiar. I can taste a touch of Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and I love that taste so much. You, quite clearly, excel in sending me dreamy music, and this is the dreamiest of them all. And yes, it most definitely is epic. Not in the same way that Transatlantic is, or Ice Age, but in an equally astonishing fashion. It builds and builds and builds, until the waves start crashing down on me. Waves upon waves upon waves. Crucial to that process is the production, and I love the way this song is produced. It has an almost aquatic feel, which reminds me of the water portion of Thrice's Alchemy Index, but also conjures images of a desert with gusts of dry wind blowing in my face. Speaking sonically, 'enveloping' comes to mind. It's also drones quite a bit, which could have very easily gone wrong, but nonetheless works really well in this context. Speaking of which, within the context of this song, you can find me on the inside. THANK YOU!

Final Scores
jingle.boy 42+7=49
Elite 40.5+8=48.5
Dr. DTVT 38.5+7.5=46
lonestar 36+7=43
black_floyd 34+7.5=41.5
LieLowTheWantedMan 31.5+7.5=39
Dark Castle 27.5+1= 28.5+7.5=36
Shadow Ninja 23+7.5=30.5

The consistency this round was absurd, all of you sent me stellar songs. As a result, the rankings from last round haven't changed  :lol

Congratulations Jingle.boy!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:35:24 AM by senecadawg2 »

• DT.net Member
Re: Senecadawg's Roulette (Final Results Posted)
« Reply #344 on: May 07, 2014, 12:06:42 AM »
Here ya go, Nelly:

1. The Divine Wings of Tragedy
2. Twilight in Olympus
3. The Damnation Game
4. V: The New Mythology Suite ORRRRRRRRRR their self-titled debut
6. The Odyssey
7. Paradise Lost or Iconoclast

This isn't my ranking for what I consider irrefutably best-to-worst. It's my fave, TDWOT, followed by two other ones which will likely go over pretty well with you. Next, we have a fork in the road. V:TNMS is not only the last of what a sizeable portion of the old school fans consider the good era but also a graceful transition into the latter metal-tinged era. I put the s/t debut as a tie with V because it has at least four good songs on it (Raging Season, Masquerade, Absinthe and Rue, and A Lesson Before Dying) and if you listen to too much of their other shit first, you'll likely end up not liking it just like most of their fan base. The Odyssey doesn't do much for me outside of Inferno (first track on it), Awakenings, and the title track (fucking legendary...almost as good as TDWOT) but it's a very popular album so I see no reason why you won't dig it. PL and Iconoclast suck shit.

So basically, I ranked 'em so that you'll get their best shit early on and have the best opportunity to like as much of their discography as possible.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #345 on: May 07, 2014, 05:39:30 AM »
Me this morning:

And then ....

This is way too funny... I considered an Ice Age song, as well as S-X, as well as Duel With The Devil.  Great minds think alike.  Proud to have bested this group.  You ran a great roulette man.  5 days to get through 10 epic songs is about as good as it gets.

Gonna miss this one.

And Josh... really surprised you could put S-X's s-t ahead of the Odyssey.  What you got against that album?  I can understand PL and IC being at the bottom... they're more straight up metal (though not terrible - just a totally different direction from V and The Odyssey.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #346 on: May 07, 2014, 07:43:04 AM »
The Odyssey is just hot and cold for me. Wicked sucks, Accolade II isn't even in the original's ball park for me, and the other 3 unmentioned tracks are no better than the worst tracks from any album before it perhaps with the exception of the s/t. The s/t on the other hand may be rough around the edges but MJR's energy on it is unparalleled and there really might only be one track on it I consider weak (Shades of Grey) and even that's grown on me over the years.

But also, I clearly said my order wasn't solely a best-to-worst ranking but a combo of that plus a way to make sure he ends up liking as much of their discog as possible which is why I wanted him to hear the s/t before he'd heard too much of the rest of their shit.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #347 on: May 07, 2014, 08:27:23 AM »
Great stuff, The Divine Wings of Tragedy it is [first]! I can add that to the list of albums that I've already gotten and/or listened to and/or put on my list from the roulette. Just to give you guys an idea of how fantastic you guys did, and how happy I am, I'll share that list with you  :)

Shadow Ninja
Pelagial by The Ocean
Rollercoaster & Songs for a Blue Guitar by Red House Painters

Dark Castle
Decompositions Vol. 1. Chapter 1 by Circle Takes the Square
Whose to Till This Land by The Tinder Box

LieLow
Maps of Non-existent Places by Thank you Scientist
American Football- S/T
Galaxie 500- On Fire

black_floyd
Emergent by Gordian Knot
And They Shall Take Up Serpents by Byzantine
A Social Grace by Psychotic Waltz

lonestar
Are You Kidding Me? No. by Destrage
Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull
Road of Bones by I.Q.

Dr. DTVT
Death Cult Armageddon by Dimmu Burger
Thud by Kevin Gilbert
English Electric by Big Big Train
Window Dressing by Tiles

Elite
The Premonotion by Firewind
Music from the Penguin Cafe by Penguin Cafe Orchestra
The Suffering of Joy by Magic Pie
Manipulator by The Fall of Troy

jingle.boy
Space Metal by Star One
Allied Forces and Just a Game by Triumph
Recreation Day by Evergrey
Ghost Love Score by Nightwish
Night at the Opera by Queen

Add ALL of the albums from the last round. THANK YOU ALL!

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
« Reply #348 on: May 07, 2014, 08:28:23 AM »
Woot. Thanks for having me, and I'm glad you liked Devil Doll.

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #349 on: May 07, 2014, 08:29:13 AM »
Nice! :D