Author Topic: 2014-02-21 - Spektrum - Oslo, NOR  (Read 2329 times)

Offline JohnR

2014-02-21 - Spektrum - Oslo, NOR
« on: February 12, 2014, 03:05:23 PM »
For all you guys attending the concert in Oslo, the Norwegian Dream Theater fanclub DTNorway are hosting a fanparty the hours leading up to the show. More info on www.dtnorway.com
See you there?

JohnR
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 05:39:18 PM by cyberdrummer »

Offline jadiggerdt

Re: 2014-02-21 - Spektrum - Oslo, NOR
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 03:28:21 AM »
Any news about getting inside first before the rest of the audience?

" ses på pre showet "  :metal

Offline chwik

• Shadows of the Sun
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 04:20:13 AM »
My girlfriend and I will be attending the concert. Can't make it to the pre-party though...flying in from Trondheim. Really looking forward to the concert from the reviews I have seen. Love the setlist also :metal

Offline DP_Gumby

• Wished I lived in any fantasy realm
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 02:26:17 PM »
Me and my uncle will be attending both the pre-party and the concert.

*Også håper jeg på litt mer flaks i noen av konkurransene på pre-party enn sist gang. :lol *
"This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy." - Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Offline chwik

• Shadows of the Sun
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 11:34:40 AM »
Fantastic concert! The band and show was really tight and the performance was rockin! The songs from DT12 are so great live! Especially Enigma Machine...it was a really nice surprice and so good with the cartoon DT vs DT! Overall the best DT concert I have been to!

Offline Dellers

• Funky Norwegian!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 11:44:44 AM »
The concert was pretty good, but the sound was way too loud. I couldn't even use my usual earplugs, but had to use some with significantly more dampening to get rid of some of that high frequency noise. All concerts seem to be way too loud for me to enjoy them these days. When I saw Prince a few years back I couldn't hear which songs he played because it was so loud, even earplugs didn't help at all. The DT show last night was the last drop for me, I'm boycotting all live shows from now on. Records sound better anyway, so it's not really a loss for me. I just won't pay for something that I'm not enjoying.
https://soundcloud.com/dellers2/jpxi-o
Religious faith can only exist when there is no God, otherwise there wouldn't be a reason to believe.