Author Topic: Theater Dreams  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Theme Dreater

• The Destroyer of Worlds
Theater Dreams
« on: February 08, 2014, 04:47:40 AM »
Have any of ya'll had a dream (or nightmare) which featured DT or a member of DT? A few nights ago I had a dream that I somehow encountered JR while out on a walk in my neighborhood, and after chatting for a bit, he decided to come along with me. So, we walked out along these train tracks in a forest by the sea near where I live, talking about music and such. All of a sudden, I cut off what he was saying (sacrilege, I know) to point at the tower of Barad-dûr, which we were passing, and said "woah, look at that!" I guess someone in the neighborhood decided to erect it in their backyard. In any case, at that point I woke up.
I was told if you dream of the next world, you'll find yourself swimming in a lake of fire.

Offline EdenHazard

• INVENTORY!
Re: Theater Dreams
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 05:44:15 AM »
Yo dawg, we heard you like Dream Theater, so we had Theme Dreater open a Theater Dreams thread on our Dream Theater board.

Offline AngelBack

• I'm officially a lard......
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Why you want beef with broccoli ?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 06:52:48 AM »
Oddly just last night I had a dream that all the mods here lost their ability to lock threads, but I am sure it was just a dream....
But the arc of your life will still be profound

Offline TheGreatPretender

• The Second Dancing Turtle
  • You are reading these words.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 12:51:08 PM »
Oddly just last night I had a dream that all the mods here lost their ability to lock threads, but I am sure it was just a dream....

Let's test it out!
"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Offline Raise the Drum

• ::::::::::|...|::::::::::
  • Ñ
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 12:56:02 PM »
I once dream about a movie about ACOS.

I didn't dream the whole movie but i remember knowing that the movie was about the song and also remember hearing some sections of ACOS at some times.

Offline eosforum

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 01:04:38 PM »
Not really a DT related dream, but in a sequence of a dream I was in a gym and as I was looking around I saw JP for a second there lifting weights.

Offline The Holy Tune

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 02:33:40 PM »
I had one. They were announcing that they were going to have a big concert in the middle of a very dark and big forest. The entrance was approachable by vehicles, but we had to walk a loooong long road. Me and 2 other guys got lost and lots of stupid things that I don't clearly remember had happened. Eventually, I cried out for help. Then I saw some kind of a portal, and Jordan came out of it and dragged the 3 of us inside. We then saw the concert from backstage :D

Offline a8ac

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 02:49:00 PM »
I had a dream where JP was at my house with his family..... and some crazy shit happened there. But I forgot the rest :S

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 12:49:11 PM »
Yo Dawg etc etc ;D

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »
Well, there's just over 2 weeks left until I see them in concert...

So I had a dream that it was time for their concert, and I got there super early, like 3 hours early, and the venue was open, so I was just killing time at the venue, until finally, it was time for the show, and I see TD members to toward the stage all in slow motion like in Wither music video, except they were all separate, and everyone had their own entourage. So then I go to the bathroom, and I see fans around me with their VIP cards and the stuff they got and I realize that I completely missed out on the Meet & Greet, even though I paid for it.  It was terrible.  :'(

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 12:49:34 PM »
Had another one the other day. In this one, they came back for another North American leg, and came back to my city, with the same show, same set, same everything. But being the fanboy that I am, I bought the VIP ticket again. Except this time, it was a different venue and the VIP meeting area was like, a block away from the actual venue, so when I went to look for it, nobody could find it, because it was a bit obscure. Eventually, we did find it, and just as we got to it, a thunderstorm hit, and the electricity on the block went out (which didn't prevent the room we were in from having a light), so when we went to meet with the members, they announced that the concert was cancelled, and we spent the whole evening just chilling with the band, playing word games with JLB and stuff. It was weird, haha.

Offline Ravenfoul

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2014, 01:14:42 AM »
Incredibly boring answer, but only here to say - yes, been there, done that. However they were so normal (outside of you know, DT members) I don't remember them.

Offline GasparXR

• Why would I put something personal here?
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 12:59:57 AM »
Have any of ya'll had a dream (or nightmare) which featured DT or a member of DT? A few nights ago I had a dream that I somehow encountered JR while out on a walk in my neighborhood, and after chatting for a bit, he decided to come along with me. So, we walked out along these train tracks in a forest by the sea near where I live, talking about music and such. All of a sudden, I cut off what he was saying (sacrilege, I know) to point at the tower of Barad-dûr, which we were passing, and said "woah, look at that!" I guess someone in the neighborhood decided to erect it in their backyard. In any case, at that point I woke up.

lol you had a wet dream!!11

Offline Theme Dreater

• The Destroyer of Worlds
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 04:56:36 PM »

lol you had a wet dream!!11

teeheehee
I was told if you dream of the next world, you'll find yourself swimming in a lake of fire.

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 05:51:56 PM »
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing