Author Topic: 2014-04-14 - McCaw Hall - Seattle, WA  (Read 9141 times)

Offline Grizz

Re: 2014-04-14 - McCaw Hall - Seattle, WA
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2014, 08:47:59 PM »
A girl I "like" (I'm in high school) wears a Rush shirt.
This could be a picture perfect relationship...  :lol
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2014, 05:28:37 AM »
Are you sure she's a girl?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2014, 05:58:11 AM »
Right in front of me there was a guy who brought what must've been his grandma who seemed to be at least 70 years old. I got a quick glance of her in one of my clips but I'm having issues trying to upload it. And she was standing up for most of the show!
Not sure, but it's possible that you saw Patricia McLaughlin, known to most here as "DT granny". She's definitely at least in her 70s and is a diehard DT, Satch and Queen fan (she told me she was looking for another band after Freddie died, and she found DT), and she s from England, but will travel to the US to visit friends and catch additional DT and/or Satch shows in the process.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline Milzinga

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 11:36:07 AM »

too many younger kids now days wear band t shirts cause they're "cool", not cause they know the band. You need to ask her her favorite song or album. Test her!  :laugh:

Offline Grizz

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2014, 12:29:58 PM »
I accidentally elbowed her breast once. I'd say so.
And believe me, she doesn't do anything for the cool aspect.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Online Anguyen92

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »
I accidentally elbowed her breast once. I'd say so.
And believe me, she doesn't do anything for the cool aspect.

You should still ask these questions just to be safe and make some awesome conversations in the process.

too many younger kids now days wear band t shirts cause they're "cool", not cause they know the band. You need to ask her her favorite song or album. Test her!  :laugh:

Offline 1neeto

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2014, 02:33:50 PM »
Right in front of me there was a guy who brought what must've been his grandma who seemed to be at least 70 years old. I got a quick glance of her in one of my clips but I'm having issues trying to upload it. And she was standing up for most of the show!
Not sure, but it's possible that you saw Patricia McLaughlin, known to most here as "DT granny". She's definitely at least in her 70s and is a diehard DT, Satch and Queen fan (she told me she was looking for another band after Freddie died, and she found DT), and she s from England, but will travel to the US to visit friends and catch additional DT and/or Satch shows in the process.

Here's the video where I filmed her (by accident I lowered my phone because I was talking to my wife).
https://youtu.be/XIN8wZfCDD8
Sucks I didn't catch the whole IT but at least I catched most of it. Here's the first part of IT
https://youtu.be/XIN8wZfCDD8

Here's the rest of what I took.
https://youtu.be/kCf1Dpm1slQ
https://youtu.be/sApHzOfEQ7E
Still trying to upload overture/SDV/DOE.

Offline 1neeto

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2014, 03:49:47 PM »

Offline Milzinga

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2014, 04:42:56 PM »
Overture is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3DrizPDgJk

You can see me in most of those videos!! Haha, on Breaking All Illusions I'm head banging!! Awesome!   :metal

Offline 1neeto

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2014, 05:55:26 PM »
Lol awesome! Did you do the meet and greet the band?

Offline Milzinga

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2014, 11:44:21 PM »

Yep!! https://imgur.com/PJi16OS

Offline 1neeto

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2014, 01:58:26 AM »

Yep!! https://imgur.com/PJi16OS

That's so awesome man! I wanted to get the VIP pass but I was out of cash since I had to fly from Hawaii.

Offline 1neeto

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2014, 08:29:57 PM »
Anyone remembers the set list? I know it started with FAS, then TEI, and I think BAI and I kinda forgot after that.

Offline Grizz

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2014, 08:35:37 PM »
Ch: tour dates and setlists thread. All current 2014 shows except the second or third European one (abridged due to technical issues) are the same.