Author Topic: How long does it actually take to get your tickets shipped from Crowd Surge?  (Read 7086 times)

Offline 1neeto

I ordered mine on Dec 22 for the Seattle show, and at least one person from the Seattle thread claims he got his weeks ago. I know the crowd surge page says that the tickets will be shipped no later than 14 days before the show, but I'm starting to feel a bit paranoid already. After all, I'm flying there from Hawaii (with my wife) so I invested quite some cash for this concert. Should I be worried or should I get stop worrying? 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 01:26:47 AM by 1neeto »

Offline Stef1

• DTF.org Alumni
I ordered my tickets for Manchester England via Crowd Surge, so people posted they had their tickets within days of being put on sale and as time passed I began to worry just like you.
But, as listed on the Crowd Surge web site, about 2 weeks before the gig I received an e-mail confirming postage of the tickets which arrived a couple of days later.
From my experience you should be okay just look out for the confirmation e-mail.

Offline 1neeto

I'll be flying to Seattle a week before the show, I just hope the tickets get shipped before I ship!

Offline Onno

• Well, it's just entertainment, folks!
I ordered my tickets for the Amsterdam show through CrowdSurge. I received my tickets about 5 days before the concert. They should've been sent at least 14 days before the show, but CrowdSurge that TicketMaster didn't send them the tickets until very late, so CrowdSurge finally sent me the tickets about 9 days before the show.

Offline RaiseTheKnife

I was very tempted to post a similar thread.  I'm getting worried because I travel to Boston a week before the Opera House concert, and I hope my tickets arrive before my departure.

Offline Onno

• Well, it's just entertainment, folks!
If they don't arrive in time, they'll fix something for you if you contact them. Their customer service is not bad. I won't buy my tickets from them again though.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Yes, waiting for an email confirmation, but I am definitely thinking about it every time I get the mail. The Boston show is now less than 4 weeks away.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline 1neeto

I was very tempted to post a similar thread.  I'm getting worried because I travel to Boston a week before the Opera House concert, and I hope my tickets arrive before my departure.

Exactly my situation. The fact I'm flying to Seattle makes me even more paranoid. My plane leaves on the 10th which is four days before the show. I'll contact them way before then if I don't get my tickets.

Well I'm just glad that I'm not being unreasonably paranoid. Sucks for us who are traveling. Let's just cross our fingers!

Offline Dave_Manchester

Don't worry about it, they're very professional and will make sure you get the tickets one way or another. I hadn't received my ticket for yesterday's St Petersburg show 3 days before the concert, so I e-mailed them and they responded within hours and made sure an e-ticket was sent to me.

If you have any concerns, don't be afraid to contact them. Unusually for a ticket company, they're actually spot-on when it comes to liaising with customers. For those of you flying to places, and worried about being home when the ticket arrives, again - just write to Crowd Surge and tell them your concerns, they'll do everything necessary.

Offline RaiseTheKnife

Thanks for the reassuring comments, guys.

Offline rickhawk80

• Dressed To Kill
Back on January 1 I ordered tix for the KC show on April 9 and have not received them yet.  I emailed CrowdSurge last week because I've had tickets fail to arrive in the past.  This was Crowd Surge's reply within 8 hours of my email to them:

Thank you for your email.

Tickets are typically dispatched between 2 and 4 weeks before the show date in the delivery format you selected at the time of purchase.

Once your tickets are dispatched, you’ll receive an email notification from us. By adding our email to your contact list, you can avoid marking us as spam in the future.

Feel free to contact us further with any additional questions.

I was pleased to hear that I'll get an email letting me know when they're sent.  :tup

Offline johnnysuperfan

I received my email notification from Crown Surge tonight for the Toronto show on March 20 :

"You'll be happy to know your ticket(s) for An Evening With Dream Theater (Massey Hall) were dispatched (2014-03-01) and should reach you soon"

:tup

Offline 1neeto

I'm gonna be looking for that email every single day lol!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

I received my email notification from Crown Surge tonight for the Toronto show on March 20 :

"You'll be happy to know your ticket(s) for An Evening With Dream Theater (Massey Hall) were dispatched (2014-03-01) and should reach you soon"

:tup

Seeing that the Boston show is 4 or 5  days later, I should be getting my email tomorrow or Wednesday.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline RaiseTheKnife

Oh sweetness!!  Crowd Surge emailed me this evening saying that my tix for the Boston show were dispatched today.

Offline 7deg_inner_happiness

• Can't get enough music!
Oh sweetness!!  Crowd Surge emailed me this evening saying that my tix for the Boston show were dispatched today.

Nice!  I'll be expecting an email from Crowd Surge soon then, too.
- Ronzoni -

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

WTF? Still haven't heard anything..

Offline johnnysuperfan

WTF? Still haven't heard anything..

I received my ticket in the mail today, but only the ticket, not the meet 'n greet (VIP) package itself. Wonder if I will get that at the venue or it gets mailed to me a few days before the show?

Offline dream416

• Carpe Diem
You'll receive an e-mail about a week before the show about the M&G details.

Offline johnnysuperfan

You'll receive an e-mail about a week before the show about the M&G details.

thanks  :)

Offline rickhawk80

• Dressed To Kill
I received my notification from CrowdSurge today that my tickets have been sent for the April 9 Kansas City show.  :2metal:

Offline 1neeto

Got the email today. I'm less paranoid now. :)

Offline TheGreatPretender

• The Second Dancing Turtle
  • You are reading these words.
My ticket never came in, even though I got the shipment confirmation. I had to contact them and get them to change my order to Will Call, so I had to pick up a new ticket at the box office.
Crowd Surge says to let them know 5 days before the show if your ticket hasn't come in yet, so be sure to do that, if that's the case.
"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Offline 1neeto

Tickets came in today! 17 days before the event.