Author Topic: Husain Haqqani interview  (Read 583 times)

Offline Scheavo

Husain Haqqani interview
« on: December 10, 2013, 03:18:58 PM »

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
Re: Husain Haqqani interview
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 06:05:20 PM »
Good video, and I really like the Pakistani dude, but he's preaching to the choir. While he was probably more articulate about it, he didn't really say anything that most of us haven't said, or at least thought, before. The problem is that all of the people who could actually learn something from him won't watch Stewart or would just summarily dismiss him as another ter'ist waiting to be shot.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline j

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 08:08:01 PM »
Watched this this morning.  Excellent interview.

-J

Offline Scheavo

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 05:26:18 PM »
Good video, and I really like the Pakistani dude, but he's preaching to the choir. While he was probably more articulate about it, he didn't really say anything that most of us haven't said, or at least thought, before. The problem is that all of the people who could actually learn something from him won't watch Stewart or would just summarily dismiss him as another ter'ist waiting to be shot.

Pretty much agree, but I think clearly articulating and meshing it all together like he does is significant.