Author Topic: Video from our Indonesia Dive Vacation....  (Read 747 times)

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
Video from our Indonesia Dive Vacation....
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:59:07 PM »
I finally (6 months later) edited the video segments from our premier destination on our Indonesia 26 day extravaganza.  As many know, this vacation was put on hold last August, due too medical reasons.  We made the trip in April/May this year and had the time of our lives!  I hope someone might enjoy these videos.  The first one at Wakatobi Dive Resort, shows some of the most pristine reefscapes you could ever imagine.

Wakatobi Dive Resort....

https://vimeo.com/78494435

Bali, Tulamben

https://vimeo.com/68499841

Bali, Nusa Penida, Manta Ray dive...

https://vimeo.com/66809713

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Re: Video from our Indonesia Dive Vacation....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 09:17:23 AM »
Some absolutely incredible and gorgeous environments, Greg.  Glad you finally got your chance to do this.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 09:21:33 AM »
Beautiful. I was wondering, did you have to get many shots (antibiotics, etc.) to go to those places? Because I've lately wanted to see the beaches of the Philippines.
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 09:29:00 AM »
ISCRNSMO NSUREIS INDONESIA PLS

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 09:53:22 AM »
Looks like a great time. Out of curiosity, is the Liberty still recognizable as a ship from further out, or is it just a giant reef?
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 10:44:44 AM »
Looks like a great time. Out of curiosity, is the Liberty still recognizable as a ship from further out, or is it just a giant reef?

It's so big it's not recognizable as one big ship.  Also, you swim out from the beach and hit the top/side of the wreck @ 25'  on the outside the bottom hits the sand @ 80-90'  Maybe on a super clear day from above you might be able to make it out.

ISCRNSMO NSUREIS INDONESIA PLS

:lol

Beautiful. I was wondering, did you have to get many shots (antibiotics, etc.) to go to those places? Because I've lately wanted to see the beaches of the Philippines.

They recommended a malaria vaccination, but we didn't do it.  So no, no vaccinations at all.  Our only concern really was rabies.  It really was an issue a few years ago on Bali.  Matter of fact, there were billboards all over warning about rabid dogs.

Some absolutely incredible and gorgeous environments, Greg.  Glad you finally got your chance to do this.

Thanks Brother!!  It was well worth the wait ( and the smart decision to make no matter how bad we wanted to go...LOL).  We're heading out Friday night for 2 weeks in Mexico, 1 week in Cozumel and 1 in Playa Del Carmen.  So we'll have some new vids and pics :)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 04:55:09 PM by CrimsonSunrise »