General > Archive

Duncan's Adventure [CHAPTER 3 UP]

(1/38) > >>

Edan the Man:
Little reintroduction:

For everyone else:
Hey everyone, I know it's been a while, and I know I kinda disappeared without saying anything before... yeah sorry about that. LONG STORY SHORT, I was feeling really burnt out drawing, and in combination with some real life problems and work bogging me down, I just couldn't keep up with the thing. Sooo I kinda ducked out on you guys, rather than "admit defeat"... or something. I don't know, but it was kind of a jerkass thing to do, and I apologize for it. I got some very kind PM's while I was gone... sorry to make you guys worry  :blush

ANYWAY, that's enough about me! Let's talk about DUNCAN.

I've been planning and hesitating, and doodling, and doing more planning and hesitating now for a long time, and I've decided that now is the time to get things going again. It's going to be a bit different this time though. I'm letting you guys in before anyone else, but I plan on using Reddit now as my main home for Duncan (and if things take off from there, my own website further down the line). NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU DTF, but Reddit's enormous userbase can do wonderful things for aspiring comics, and I want to take this thing as far as I can now. You guys get exclusive access to the first chapter or two though!

By the way, I am starting back over from the beginning, to accommodate the change in art style as well as a new audience. BUT DON'T WORRY, Duncan has always had a planned out over-arching story, and it's going to be for the most part the same this time. The path will surely differ, but rest assured, the Duncan story I started before will be finished.

Without further ado,

THE COMIC
THE COMIC ON REDDIT

If you don't know how this works, here's a quick refresher:
After each chapter, I am open  for suggestions on how Duncan should proceed. You can suggest anything you like (keep it roughly PG-13 though), get silly and have fun with it! Whichever suggestion(s) I like best will be written into the next part.

So here we go, Chapter One of the all new Duncan's Adventure! Should seem pretty familiar  :lol

imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/n04E9

I couldn't leave out the classic line, which by the way I see is STILL on the forums' news banner   :lol :heart

SO HOW SHALL WE PROCEED DTF? MOVE ON A FAMILIAR PATH, OR TAKE A NEW APPROACH? QUICKLY, PEACEWOOD IS BURNING!

senecadawg2:
Really cool to see you back here again!

I'll follow closely and contribute when I can

lonestar:
Fuck. Yes.

Edan the Man:
I am honored that you still wear that avatar :lol

lonestar:
For life bro, and I even have seasonal variations of it now  :biggrin:

Ole Bosky is gonna pee himself when he sees this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version