General > General Music Discussion

Zero Hour Thread

(1/7) > >>

Shadow Ninja 2.0:
Is there already a thread for this group? I used the search function and couldn't find one, though it doesn't always work correctly.

Anyway, this is a really great band. I only have The Towers Of Avarice and Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond, and Towers.. is by far my favorite.

Any other fans here? I know there's at least one, because Lucien sent one of their songs in a roulette. :D

Prog Snob:
The Towers of Avarice is a great CD.  I remember picking it up back when it first came out.  A friend of mine was selling it in his store and told me I'd probably like it, so he played a couple of tracks off it and I was sold.  Unfortunately I never checked out anything else by them.

Scorpion:
Tower of Avarice = :metal :metal

Shadow Ninja 2.0:

--- Quote from: Prog Snob on November 02, 2013, 09:58:39 PM ---The Towers of Avarice is a great CD.  I remember picking it up back when it first came out.  A friend of mine was selling it in his store and told me I'd probably like it, so he played a couple of tracks off it and I was sold.  Unfortunately I never checked out anything else by them.

--- End quote ---

Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond is also very good, although it has a different singer, who in my opinion isn't as incredible as Rosvold.

--- Quote from: Scorpion on November 02, 2013, 09:59:16 PM ---Tower of Avarice = :metal :metal

--- End quote ---

:metal

Lucien:
Wow shadowninja. I go through youtube looking for obscure bands for the roulette and you up and make a thread about it  :lol

The song I sent (which I regret sending: The Falcon's Cry) was great when I first heard it, but I basically agree with what Buddyhunter said about it. Hope I can fix my points with the atmospheric round.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version