Author Topic: Seriously - Do not have liquid in your mouth while watching these DT Outtakes!  (Read 34040 times)

Offline chaotic_ripper

Re: Seriously - Do not have liquid in your mouth while watching these DT Outtakes!
« Reply #210 on: September 23, 2013, 09:01:38 AM »

Jordan-James kinda looks like a laughing bearded Voldemort.

Offline Viking of the Sagas

Re: Seriously - Do not have liquid in your mouth while watching these DT Outtakes!
« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2013, 09:10:27 AM »
Cool idea. Let me do that in Finland as well... actually every Finn in here, let's do it, that way we can recognize each other in the crowd.

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2013, 09:13:37 AM »
Am I mean for seriously considering printing JLB's laughing face on cardboard, bringing it along for the ride to Vienna in January and holding it up front row until all of them are literally on the floor giggling uncontrollably? :biggrin:

Greetings...
Nef

This should seriously just become a worldwide phenomenon

« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2013, 09:22:02 AM »
Yep, let's do it!!! Great idea Nef

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2013, 09:41:44 AM »
I haven't had to a chance to watch the video yet and this thread has me on the floor. I can't even imagine what goes on in that video. James/Cary Grant is  :lol
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline sfam2112

• "Oops!" Insurance Salesman
« Reply #215 on: September 23, 2013, 06:01:13 PM »

Jordan-James kinda looks like a laughing bearded Voldemort.

Reminds me of Rob Halford. "Scrrreeeaming....screaming for vengeance!"  :P
My music:
https://soundcloud.com/tommybrittmusic

"I love to rock. I love to rock hard. I love hard rockin'! I LIKE TO ROCK!! I LOVE TO ROCK!!!!" - Colin Mochrie

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #216 on: September 23, 2013, 09:14:56 PM »
Am I mean for seriously considering printing JLB's laughing face on cardboard, bringing it along for the ride to Vienna in January and holding it up front row until all of them are literally on the floor giggling uncontrollably? :biggrin:

Greetings...
Nef

OH HOLY SHIT YESSSSSS :metal :heart

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2013, 01:23:04 AM »
Cool idea. Let me do that in Finland as well... actually every Finn in here, let's do it, that way we can recognize each other in the crowd.
My seat is so far back that the band couldn't see me :sadpanda:

Offline Nefarius

• Named Nefarius since before it was cool.
« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2013, 01:44:47 AM »
Actually all I wanted to bring was a "Happy Birthday JMX" sign, as the Vienna concert is one day after his birthday.
I guess I know what to print on the other side of the sign, let's see if this stupid idea survives until the tour begins.

Greetings...
Nef

« Reply #219 on: September 28, 2013, 12:36:07 AM »
Moar!!

Photobombing!!

Offline GasparXR

• Why would I put something personal here?
« Reply #220 on: September 28, 2013, 01:08:14 AM »
The first one is now my Facebook cover. :hat

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I just madeded this and had to put it here.

"Welcome to the family, Mike! MWAHAHAHAA!!!"

« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:38:48 PM by RoeDent »

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
lol
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
Only just stumbled onto this via the awards -   :hefdaddy  ;D ;D
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Unfortunately the Labrie Photobomb era seems to be at an end  :-[

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Hard to believe it has been over nine years since this gem.  Still hysterical.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Blast from the past!

Great to see that video and all of these memes again!

Did they ever get the fucking video made?
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline James Mypetgiress

• Call me Dani. I have grown to hate this username.
Somehow the blooper video was actually back in my YouTube algorithm the other day. Led me down the "Making History. And you?" rabbit hole

Offline krands85

Oh man, tears in my eyes watching this again and the photoshops are great too  :lol

Coming up for a decade though, jeez!  :omg:
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

Offline gzarruk

Can't believe I somehow forgot this existed. What a gem :rollin
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder

Offline sfam2112

• "Oops!" Insurance Salesman
 :lol :lol :lol
My music:
https://soundcloud.com/tommybrittmusic

"I love to rock. I love to rock hard. I love hard rockin'! I LIKE TO ROCK!! I LOVE TO ROCK!!!!" - Colin Mochrie

Offline Mladen

Thanks for bringing up this thread again. It's so great to see our comments from years ago. Look at those board members, what an awesome bunch!  :metal

I actually go back to this video every now and then, it comes up in my recommendations. There's a chance that whichever video they were actually recording didn't get finished, they just decided to put up bloopers instead, it's better promotion than a serious video in any case.

And that last line, "It's not gonna fuckin' work." is something I still use to this day.  :lol

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
I forgot just how hilarious this video and this thread is. Don't know why I didn't comment on it, but I do remember seeing it.

And Kev, I can't stop watching that Gif.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline GasparXR

• Why would I put something personal here?
Not only is the video itself a huge blast from the past, but the Photobucket watermark on the screen caps in the OP is hilariously nostalgic.  :lol

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
Blast from the past!

Great to see that video and all of these memes again!

Did they ever get the fucking video made?
Didn't they make a different video for each European country they were coming to? :lol The one they made for Finnish fans used to be available here, but it's private now.