Author Topic: Seriously - Do not have liquid in your mouth while watching these DT Outtakes!  (Read 34074 times)

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
::) The most clipped, brick walled interview I've ever heard.

Damn you loudness wars.

And fuck you Lars Ulrich.

:blush This was a joke too by the way...

If so, it was in poor taste. 

Not Sure if serious. Hard to read with all the digital distortion.

Offline dparrott

It's funny to watch JLB make those faces with his beard and hair.
"I don't know nuttin about nuttin" - Marshawn Lynch

The very soul of what was once real music is now lost in a digital quagmire of emotionless sonic madness.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
HOLY CRAP I've NEVER heard that side of JLB's voice or that side of his personality! That was insane!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol

Now PLEASE tell me these guys don't do drugs...
You have more videos to watch if you've never seen that :lol

also, if there's one person in DT that never did drugs, that's JLB. He's just a caffeine freak.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline Orthogonal

What did I just watch, I don't even...

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
I haven't laughed that hard at JP since he sang on The Spirit Carries On Demo.

Offline Shadow2222

HOLY CRAP I've NEVER heard that side of JLB's voice or that side of his personality! That was insane!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol

Now PLEASE tell me these guys don't do drugs...

Haha, JLB's shown so much of his personality in videos. I can't dig them up right now, but the forklift one is great, and the commentaries on generally all of the DVDs that have them have some very funny JLB moments.
"A pitch black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light... and thus the saga... begins" - Shenhua (Shenmue series)

Offline TheAtliator

• Sixdegrematichaos onachristmasmorning
I've seen almost all of those things! But man, this guys voice just has ENDLESS sides to it. I just have never heard that low side quite so intense. But I know what you're talking about, I love when he shows his personality like that. And also I don't think I've ever heard JP laugh that hard.

also, if there's one person in DT that never did drugs, that's JLB. He's just a caffeine freak.

WHEW thanks. Where has he ever talked about that? I mean I know DT are way to smart, logical, driven, deep thinkers to ever turn to something so disgusting, but I just hope I'm right about that.

And I'm not ignoring Portnoy either, he cured himself.

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
James is genuinely one of the funniest people I've ever met. His sense of humor is out there!
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline mikeyd23

Haha, oh my gosh, I had forgotten about that! That was hilarious! :lol

Offline adamack

Ha!!! James is frickin awesome. They both are. But it seems as if after MP left, James has been just a bit more vocal (no pun intended) and it's great! I could be wrong, but from the videos I've seen lately it seems as if he is having more fun than ever.  :biggrin:

Thanks OP for the vids!

Offline adastra

Great to see them so happy :3
Stay by my side / as I fade / so you can point to the end of my struggle /and the twilight of eternal days / at the low, dark edge of life.

Offline TheAtliator

WHEW thanks. Where has he ever talked about that? I mean I know DT are way to smart, logical, driven, deep thinkers to ever turn to something so disgusting, but I just hope I'm right about that.
He's never directly mentioned it if I remember, I'm just guessing. When he talks in interviews about what he likes to do for fun, it's reading, listening to music, skiing, enjoying with his family - he's just really family-oriented, dad-type, so I'm guessing he was like that when he was younger too. When he mentions his high school years, he mostly just says he liked to sing a lot. He's from a small town and came to a bigger town trying to make a music career so I don't think he had much time nor desire to do drugs or anything, and when he got his break with DT he was already married. They've been mentioning hitting bars (and James getting into brawls sometimes ;D) on the Images tour but I don't think anyone got blackout drunk there or anything.

For the rest of them, it's a toss-up. About Mike we know. Jordan is the only one who mentioned doing some drugs in his rebellious phase. The two Johns and Kevin - questionable. They were musicians and weird kids in the 80's, again, and it sort of came with the scene, plus Kevin went through his whole weird soul-searching phase in the mid-90's, so you never know, there may have been some drugs involved.

Interesting points. What's important to me as that clearly their creativity does not come from a false and unsustainable force. I mean freakin look at them doing what they love all day every day after 30 years. That's why I can enjoy it from an objective and logical standpoint, and also why I can relate and feel so much in their music.

Offline krands85

:rollin :rollin :rollin My chest hurt after watching that  :lol Couldn't even make out what they were saying at somes points, but the laughter and James' facial expressions are just hilarious  ;D
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

Offline darkshade

Those stills are meme-worthy.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
That was way too funny. :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline Onno

• Well, it's just entertainment, folks!
This is absolutely fantastic  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline TheAtliator

To be clear, I really did not say that to offend anyone. And of course I would never try to tell anyone what they can and cannot do. All I stated is what a person should and should not do for his own sake (which just so happens to be in the better interest of most everyone else too, but the point is it's for your own happiness). And in my conviction (not opinion. I believe it is a fact) if you're doing drugs for non-medical reasons, you are hurting yourself. Doesn't mean I hate you, it just means I think you are doing something objectively destructive.

If you really want me to tell you my logic in believing this fact, I could of course, but I think your question was rhetorical.

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
This makes me want to see James on an episode of Sesame Street  :rollin
Just hanging out with Elmo and both just laughing uncontrollably
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 12:57:45 PM by Dark Castle »

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Hi, my name is James LaBriGHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline Laich21DT

• I AM ERROR.
Yup, I'm done.

As far as the video, it was funny, but you've really gotta turn your volume down to watch it. James' laughing is INCREDIBLY loud.
I've got a plan, it involves pulling up our bootstraps, oiling up a couple of asses, and doing a little plowing of our own...... not gay sex. -Mac, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Offline Jaffa

• Just Jaffa
  • DTF.org Alumni
I think that's part of what made it so funny for me - it was like he was channeling one of the Animaniacs or something. 
Sincerely,
Jaffa

Offline TheAtliator

James has such a POWERFUL voice most people can't tolerate it the first few years of listening to dream theater. This just proves it  :lol Listen to his laugh compared to JP's

Hi, my name is James LaBriGHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love that part  :rollin

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
Wow, now I know that that incredibly loud laughter in the LIT commentary was James's :D

At some point I was definitely concerned for him, it happens some time to me to have laughter fit and they don't feel pleasant at all!  :lol
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline dparrott

I think the funniest moments of any outtake is when people bust out laughing after trying to be serious.  Like stare at the camera, try to start talking, then  :rollin
"I don't know nuttin about nuttin" - Marshawn Lynch

The very soul of what was once real music is now lost in a digital quagmire of emotionless sonic madness.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
Wow, now I know that that incredibly loud laughter in the LIT commentary was James's :D

At some point I was definitely concerned for him, it happens some time to me to have laughter fit and they don't feel pleasant at all!  :lol
I always knew :angel:

I get the giggles at least once per week with my sister. I have such a funny laugh sometimes I scream and screech at myself laughing and then it's a one woman show. So yeah I sympathize with him :lol

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni

I always knew :angel:

I get the giggles at least once per week with my sister. I have such a funny laugh sometimes I scream and screech at myself laughing and then it's a one woman show. So yeah I sympathize with him :lol

Nice imagery!

I need to go out for a smoke now. BRB.
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
Runaway laughter is the worse thing. :D Try asking Roger Federer about it  :rollin
- Marco

Offline Thematt202

Would have been fun to see the Genie having a laugh with them.
Shaman take my haaaaand!

Offline Daso

• A cultivator of dread
Would have been fun to see the Genie having a laugh with them.

Oh that would've been priceless  :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
Nice imagery!

I need to go out for a smoke now. BRB.
My first language isn't English, so I apologize if I said anything vaguely sexual... no, wait, I don't, SHAME ON YOUS

Offline perfey

• Stiletto in the sand
 :rollin :rollin I laughed with them, great "interview" :P.

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
Speaking of James, he posted a pic of his new hair! He looks sharp!

- Marco

Offline jonnybaxy

• Step after step We try controlling our fate When we finally start living it's become too late
  • DTF.org Alumni
"I need to get out of here"  :lol :lol :lol

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
That was absolutely fantastic. :lol

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
Classic!  Can't help but laugh.  :rollin
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White